Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 6'5.co

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
There are two regular users on this forum who are six feet five inches tall.

One of them is an athletic basketball player who all but admits to having (or having had) sex with Stacies, and says that he sees "average" Beckies as beneath him, and the other is buff as fuck, and despite being autistic is over 200 pounds, much unlike autistic lanklet tallfags who might have a claim to inceldom.

Last edited:
Not gonna lie i'm 6'5

There are two regular users on this forum who are 6 feet five inches tall.

One of them is an athletic basketball player who all but admits to having (or having had) sex with Stacies, and says that he sees "average" Beckies as beneath him, and the other is buff as fuck, and despite being autistic is over 200 pounds, much unlike autistic lanklet tallfags who might have a claim to inceldom.
Whats their @

@mylifeistrash did you really fuck stacies before?

It's all one big fucking joke at this point. Imagine as well ppl larping on here while having access to a decent or good life but thinking nothing of it as it's par for the course to them.

I don't give a fuck about other users here. The rules allow non incels to join, and you are dumb as fuck if you don't think non incels aren't LARPing here.

@mylifeistrash did you really fuck stacies before?
It's implied in this statement:

I dunno if this will get me banned for humble bragging or what not but the only thing good ever in my life was being tall.

I'd rather be incel as fuck and tall than 5'6 with an average girlfriend.

It's implied in this statement:
It’s not implied that he has fucked stacies in that thread it’s just that he understands manlet’s pain despite being a tallfag

Im 19 feet tall

It’s not implied that he has fucked stacies in that thread it’s just that he understands manlet’s pain despite being a tallfag
He not only suggests there that he isn't incel (isn't he already "incel and tall"???) but that "average" women are beneath his station in life.

There are two regular users on this forum who are 6 feet five inches tall.

And mods don't do anything about this tallcel braggers. I see it all the time. Some people on here claim to be 6/10 and admit kissing a girl yet don't get any warning for it. Mods are always overlooking to this kind of matter.

He not only suggests there that he isn't incel (isn't he already "incel and tall"???) but that "average" women are beneath his station in life.
Yea foids are inferior to men he also implies he’s incel as fuck and tall. Look I kinda doubt that tall average white guys were incel pre tinder but @mylifeistrash clearly never bragged about fucking.

You can't be 6'4+ and be an incel unless your face is horribly deformed.
Fakecels need to be banned.

Yea foids are inferior to men he also implies he’s incel as fuck and tall. Look I kinda doubt that tall average white guys were incel pre tinder but @mylifeistrash clearly never bragged about fucking.
"tall average white guys"
"tall average"
:feelsugh:

And he does not imply he's "incel as fuck" or else he would not be denigrating "average" women, as if he's done better or could do better.

"tall average white guys"
"tall average"
:feelsugh:

And he does not imply he's "incel as fuck" or else he would not be denigrating "average" women, as if he's done better or could do better.
Sweet summer child that inkwel denigrated wahmen. I am literally shaking right now

Sweet summer child that inkwel denigrated wahmen. I am literally shaking right now
The average Beckies we match with on Tinder are so unappealing, amirite my fellow 6'5 Chads?

We want prime Stacy pussy ONLY. It's over for Chads like us who reach their 30s and can no longer slay prime Stacies as easily as before but increasingly have to rely on landwhales instead.

How can we cope?

Last edited:
The average Beckies we match with on Tinder are so unappealing, amirite my fellow 6'5 Chads?

We want prime Stacy pussy ONLY. It's over for Chads like us who reach their 30s and can no longer slay prime Stacies but have to lay landwhales.
Wow you've really figured it out. I just gotta work on muh personality to help myself form relationships with wahmen because wahmen defintely care about a guys personality. As you can clearly tell by Jeremy Meeks, the nazi chadfish, the child rapist chadfish, and the foid beater chadfish.

Wow you've really figured it out. I just gotta work on muh personality to help myself form relationships with wahmen because wahmen defintely care about a guys personality. As you can clearly tell by Jeremy Meeks
Post wall Chads bitching about no longer being able to be as sexually promiscuous as before, and having to settle down with a landwhale, is giga kek fuel.

Sorry, aging dark triad slayers, but you're now at the mercy of the Beckies you used to abuse, and they will treat you with a vengeance.

Post wall Chads bitching about no longer being able to be as sexually promiscuous as before, and having to settle down with a landwhale, is giga kek fuel.

Sorry, aging dark triad slayers, but you're now at the mercy of the Beckies you used to abuse, and they will treat you with a vengeance.
That's right KWEENS men are at the mercy of you. GIRL POWER

That's right KWEENS men are at the mercy of you. GIRL POWER
Don't get me wrong, I hate the fact that psychopathic Chads have ruined sexual dynamics for the rest of men, but the fact that they're able to now rub salt into our wounds ON AN INCEL WEBSITE is sadism on another level.

They fucked our oneitis, sexually ruined her pair bonding capabilities forever, and now encourage us to commit suicide on the .co as the new outlet for their abusive tendencies.

Last edited:
Don't get me wrong, I hate the fact that psychopathic Chads have ruined sexual dynamics for the rest of men, but the fact that they're able to now rub salt into our wounds ON AN INCEL WEBSITE is sadism on another level.

They fucked our oneitis, sexually ruined her pair bonding capabilities forever, and now encourage us to commit suicide as the outlet for their abusive tendencies.
Foids are the ones who pick who they fuck. If we kept them in check than they couldn't flock to chad

Foids are the ones who pick who they fuck. If we kept them in check than they couldn't flock to chad
That is most certainly true, but post-wall Chads who make posts encouraging truecels to rope while sneaking in sly references to their rich sex lives is not a part of making this happen.

That is most certainly true, but post-wall Chads who make posts encouraging truecels to rope while sneaking in sly references to their rich sex lives is not a part of making this happen.
What exactly is your proof that @mylifeistrash is a post wall chad. Other than saying he is 6'5" where has he ever bragged about fucking foids? Fakecels who fuck admit it. It's human nature to brag about having sex, if you have sex, even foids have bragged about fucking to me and for foids getting fucked is as easy as breathing. look at futurecel and rightfulcel, they admitted it directly

There are two regular users on this forum who are six feet five inches tall.

Not gonna lie i'm 6'5
What exactly is your proof that @mylifeistrash is a post wall chad. Other than saying he is 6'5" where has he ever bragged about fucking foids? Fakecels who fuck admit it. It's human nature to brag about having sex, if you have sex, even foids have bragged about fucking to me and for foids getting fucked is as easy as breathing. look at futurecel and rightfulcel, they admitted it directly
It's all one big fucking joke at this point. Imagine as well ppl larping on here while having access to a decent or good life but thinking nothing of it as it's par for the course to them.

OP clearly wants me banned since I hurt his feelings in some way so he has to make up fake news about me, lmao.

@Tallcel is 6'7" / 200cm. He's the tallest poster on this forum

Lmao at chads.co, i think that virgins are a minority on this forum ngl

What :feelsbaton:
Who are those chads?

I don't know about @mylifeistrash, but i have no idea why all of a sudden im a huge Slayer now.

I've never had sex, had a girlfriend, been invited to any party, or even had "muh social circle". I spent all my lunches in school going home and eating alone before going back.

Yet I am a fakecel, I guess, because I actually DID put in effort to try and ascend through gym maxxxing (didn't pay off at all).

Retarded as fuck. I don't even have any social media except co because I've only been rated 3 or 4 and don't have any reason to be on there.

I would infinitely rather be a Slayer than be here.

I don't know about @mylifeistrash, but i have no idea why all of a sudden im a huge Slayer now.

I've never had sex, had a girlfriend, been invited to any party, or even had "muh social circle". I spent all my lunches in school going home and eating alone before going back.

Yet I am a fakecel, I guess, because I actually DID put in effort to try and ascend through gym maxxxing (didn't pay off at all).

Retarded as fuck. I don't even have any social media except co because I've only been rated 3 or 4 and don't have any reason to be on there.

I would infinitely rather be a Slayer than be here.
Answer my pms NOW !!!

I'm going to slice the legs of all tallfags.

Well he pretty much said he is volcel.

By saying he wouldn’t fuck a whale?
I'd rather be incel as fuck and tall than 5'6 with an average girlfriend.
Would he like to be tall with an average girlfriend though? If he values his height higher than a gf, then I doubt.

Ogrecels (big sub chadlites) get excluded from shit cause they're seen as intimidating.