Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 6'5.co

This site is full of pseudocels and Chads?
IMAGINE MY SHOCK

Ogrecels (big sub chadlites) get excluded from shit cause they're seen as intimidating.
haha yeah dude, totally why

that's why there was plenty of 6'4-6'6 guys who had big party lives and friend circles in school

The biggest Chad I remember was a 6'6 guy

full

The more you take this place seriously the more depressing it gets. There will never be a true website for incels.

Istockphoto 472211979 612x612

It seems that there are people on the forum who want their looksmatch, but since they're a 5 - 7 they can't get it. This is because women who are 5-7 easily fuck chads. Also people who hate all landwhales (even though some are okay to me) and guys that hate women over 25 even though they themselves are older than that.

Some standardcels here I guess. They shouldn't be banned though. Blackpilled posters are allowed on the forum if they don't post about having sex. I don't want fewer posts, I don't want the forum to die.

I'll admit I don't like this, but it is still possible these 2 people are incels.

A lot of people who don't properly know me think I'm a slayer, it's pretty much the Monday morning convo in the office 'what did ChinaCurry get up to at the weekend?' 'dont you mean WHO did ChinaCurry get up at the weekend teehee'. And that's just when they speak English so I can understand.

A lot of us are not neet, so need to keep up pretence, and some of us may have even had sex before, as the survey showed, doesn't mean we aren't incel.

haha yeah dude, totally why

that's why there was plenty of 6'4-6'6 guys who had big party lives and friend circles in school

The biggest Chad I remember was a 6'6 guy
Autistic ones do. If you're autistic or too masculine or wired a different way, you won't get along well with normies and you won't get invited anywhere unless chad. Aren't you an ogrecel?

Autistic ones do. If you're autistic or too masculine or wired a different way, you won't get along well with normies and you won't get invited anywhere unless chad. Aren't you an ogrecel?
yeah, I'm ugly, it's pretty simple, and all my efforts to socialize failed and I just became the target to insult because I was too "weird" (ugly)

Those guys I mentioned just so happened to be at least a 6/10 and very outgoing as a result of positive attention