Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

6'4 Tallfag couldn't believe a subhuman 4'11 foidlet wouldnt give up her seat for him on airplane

P

prajeet88

Legend
★★★
JFC, I swear fucking tallfags are even more entitled than foids these days. 100% agree with the foid on this rare occasion. Fuck tallfags, if you're 6'4 then statistically you make $12,000 a year more on average than a 5'10 male (USA average), so I'm sure you can afford to buy a seat with extra legroom.

nigga what? does he not have a seat or something? :feelstastyman:

According to this 4'11 woman, she'd paid $55 (£45) for an extra legroom seat right at the front of the plane, as she had somewhere she needed to get to quickly after landing. She got comfortable in her chosen seat, but as soon as the seatbelt sign was off, the tall man approached her, expecting her to budge. Little did he know he was in for a challenge.

$55. Should be peanuts to a tallfag.

unless he means the inner or outer seat of the airplane tallfag wanted to switch seats

nigga what? does he not have a seat or something? :feelstastyman:
He had a seat but didn't want to pay an extra $55 to get one with extra leg room (even though tallfags get more money due to heightism). Then he demanded a foidlet give up her seat for him (which she paid extra for).

In terms of entitlement and air of superiority I swear tallfags are worse than foids.

occasion. Fuck tallfags, if you're 6'4 then statistically you make $12,000 a year more on average than a 5'10 male (USA average), so I'm sure you can afford to buy a seat with extra legroom.
URL]
height doesn’t help me my iq is too low to make money nigger

He had a seat but didn't want to pay an extra $55 to get one with extra leg room (even though tallfags get more money due to heightism). Then he demanded a foidlet give up her seat for him (which she paid extra for).
why tf would a short roastie pay for extra leg room LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

height doesn’t help me my iq is too low to make money nigger
It helps at all levels. A dumb 6'6 african (like George Floyd) will still make more money (e.g. bouncer, or heightism in a retail environment) than a 5'6 african

Based tbh, he made the foid seethe.