Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over 6'3 ricecel making 500k can't get laid with American noodlewhores

Coming from China, he probably has behavioral standards for his girl (i.e not being an aggressive cunt), and many Asian American women fail this test. From my observations, this is because they try to "out-do" the bitchy white girl attitude, and direct this attitude towards men of their own roots. It's an unfortunate state of affairs, but ultimately, bitchy white women (and their shitty boomer parents) are to blame for influencing ethnic foids.

He did mention that he dates girls of other races.. so at least he isn't the depths of riceceldom. Ffs this guy makes 500k a year, that's life-changing money, even in the Bay Area. I'm sure he can afford to date high status women (even white stacies) with those stats - tall, rich, Ivy League grad.

Worst case scenario he could return to China and be treated like a prince among men.
Ya noodles are crazy

this goes back to my pinned post.

He's just another chink part of the yellow blob of chinks. Does not matter how tall or rich he is. They are all ZEROES. You either PASS the filter, and you have a low score, or you are ZERO

Coming from China, he probably has behavioral standards for his girl (i.e not being an aggressive cunt),

Dude, Mainland Chinese men are the most submissive and cucked men on earth. They're highly aggressive towards other men but Chinese toilets treat them as their bitches, this is why Chinese men prefer to date White Slavs over them.

Douyin is full of toilets slapping the shit and sperm out of their husbands and boyfriends.

Life sucks being a Chinese man, heck, even if you're 7 foot tall it sucks.

He did mention that he dates girls of other races.. so at least he isn't the depths of riceceldom. Ffs this guy makes 500k a year, that's life-changing money, even in the Bay Area. I'm sure he can afford to date high status women (even white stacies) with those stats - tall, rich, Ivy League grad.

He should just date White and (light skinned) Indians, American Noodlewhores are generally low IQ and sluttier than any White American hoe.

Someone tell this ricecel that the money hack got patched years ago. But if you have that much financial freedom I can't pity you; even though you'll probably die unfulfilled in some way you can still pursue the most extravagant copes and luxury maxx.

Such a larp. He is not 6’3 nor is making 500k a year but yes East Asian women are extremly self hating