Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ricecels celebrate when they see one AMWF couple among hundreds of noodlewhores with white men

Tbh I've gotten that before, along with Armenian and Azerbaijani, maybe I could geomax there haha
If you're 5'9 and can larp as turk, I'm sure you could get a muslim foid assuming you're not broke or autistic like me

If you're 5'9 and can larp as turk, I'm sure you could get a muslim foid assuming you're not broke or autistic like me
I don't wanna rope anymore so maybe but AWALT so as soon as u take her back to the states, you know whats next

Attachments

• Screen_Recording_20230901-224108_YouTube_1.mp4
    4.1 MB
anyone with eyes can see that white foids have higher smv than noodlewhores.
Statistically Asian foids are more desirable to white men than white foids but that could just be because most American white foids are fat

All your post are about white cells

I don't think the asian incel issue is as bad as they make it out to be. If they want a trad relationship with an Asian foid where they dont have the chance of being intercepted by a colonizer then move back to a majority asian country

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back