Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL White roastie wins oscar for playing asexual manlet ricecel in movie

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/comments/1aoh42f/in_the_1982_movie_the_year_of_living_dangerously/

View: https://streamable.com/auv6ta

The film stars Mel Gibson as Australian journalist Guy Hamilton, and Sigourney Weaver as British Embassy officer Jill Bryant. It also stars Linda Hunt as a Chinese-Australian man with dwarfism, Billy Kwan, Hamilton's local photographer contact, a role for which Hunt won the 1983 Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress.

In her screen test, Hunt wore a hairpiece, a fake moustache, and "paste-on pieces above her eyes to [appear] Asian." To play the role, Hunt had her hair dyed and cut short, had her eyebrows shaved, wore padding and makeup, and wore something in her shirt pocket. In her 1986 interview with the Bomb magazine, Hunt remarked that Billy Kwan "is supra-personal [with] layers of sexual ambiguity[.]"

Jfl, somehow this doesn't surprise me :lul:

@starcrapoo @GobidCrusader @mcmoohyun @pyromancer1234

The reaction today would've been funny:feelshmm::feelshaha:.

white anglos are extremely racist against asian men. because we are a very serious threat to them. the yellow peril was very real in the early 1900s in the anglosphere.

today in the super bowl commercials, that silly effeminate asian man named ken jeong was in the commercials. he's a comical silly asian man that anglos absolutely love.

the same way that whites used chris trucker to portray blacks. look at the movie rush hour and money talks. whites loved chris tucker's act in those movies because it protrayed the archetypical ghetto black american man. but nowadays whites know better and dont do it anymore with blacks.

the reality is most asian men are not like ken jeong. neither are most black men like chris tucker in rush hour or money talks.

the reality is that white anglos and jews are a close knit team despite what whitecels and white nationalists love to say about jews.

I never thought it was possible for a white foid to look like a ricecel

today in the super bowl commercials, that silly effeminate asian man named ken jeong was in the commercials. he's a comical silly asian man that anglos absolutely love.
style-2011-08-ken-jeong-gq-ken-jeong-01.jpg

lol seems like effeminating and mocking asian men is one of the modern culture's favorite sports. Ricecels please accept my condolences, I've no idea how you are able to cope with this constant humiliation.

Last edited:
Funny. Still not as funny as Soul Man though. A mainstream 80s film about a white guy who blacks up to get into college. The tagline of which is "he didn't give up, he got down".

He has nice tits

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back