Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over 6'3 ricecel making 500k can't get laid with American noodlewhores

Reddit.

Everyone is a 6’3 millionaire with a story that defies expectations.

Reddit.

Love how they all claim to be some gymrats. Yeah they are Reddit gymrats

Reddit.

everywhere i go, all i see is you coping :feelskek:

when are u ever going to admit. all women are WHITE MEN ONLY. and its getting worse and worse every year the more money women make. as they'll only chase the best genetics.

when are u ever going to admit. all women are WHITE MEN ONLY.
Cope. The longer you cope with your race holding you back — when it isn’t, the harder you will regret not trying when you’re older.

and its getting worse and worse every year the more money women make. as they'll only chase the best genetics.
They aren’t chasing genetics jfl they’re chasing phenotype, race mixing is objectively worse for the health of the offspring I.e shit genetics.

Reddit.

True, but noodlewhores in whiteland are whitu cocku onry, it doesn't matter how much you earn or how good you look if you're rice, past a certain limit, it's unneeded, in contrary to satisfying the racial masochism of these gooks which is necessary.
No matter how good you have it, a white guy has it better, 2 have it just the same, and 3 got enough to mog you, and all will cuck you.

when are u ever going to admit. all women are WHITE MEN ONLY. and its getting worse and worse every year the more money women make. as they'll only chase the best genetics.
You think they would choose a soy looking cumskin over a 6'3 millionaire Chang?

True, but noodlewhores in whiteland are whitu cocku onry, it doesn't matter how much you earn or how good you look if you're rice, past a certain limit, it's unneeded, in contrary to satisfying the racial masochism of these gooks which is necessary.
No matter how good you have it, a white guy has it better, 2 have it just the same, and 3 got enough to mog you, and all will cuck you.
Studies show that Asian women have an equal preference for Whites and Asians, but Whites are the majority so it makes sense they'll have more opportunities with Whites than Asians.

I don't think Chinks are mogged as hard by Crackers as the incelosphere claims tbh.

Obvious LARP.

Anyone that believes this has negative IQ.

Studies show that Asian women have an equal preference for Whites and Asians, but Whites are the majority so it makes sense they'll have more opportunities with Whites than Asians.

I don't think Chinks are mogged as hard by Crackers as the incelosphere claims tbh.
Whatever helps you sleep tight sweet tea, every stat I read had white guys on top position except for gorilla foids, the ones that rate them the highest are noodles.
IRL, situation is more grim because they let their flaps run loose without having to answer a formulary, just like how men lie about height and dick size in anonymous polls.

Whatever helps you sleep tight sweet tea, every stat I read had white guys on top position except for gorilla foids, the ones that rate them the highest are noodles.
IRL, situation is more grim because they let their flaps run loose without having to answer a formulary, just like how men lie about height and dick size in anonymous polls.
The stats you read conflate White women liking white men with JBW and not liking ethnic men as Racism.
Ethnics have a fair chance with their own women.

just deny reality theory
In what reality is a 6'3 attractive millionaire an incel because he's not white? Shit like this is why we attract ethnic fakecels into this forum.

This is reddit but americanized foids hate the immigrant counterparts because it makes them face the things they are betraying. The would rather right the white cc then give a man from the homeland a chance

This is reddit but americanized foids hate the immigrant counterparts because it makes them face the things they are betraying. The would rather right the white cc then give a man from the homeland a chance
I think they're given the same chance as whites, but there are more whites so they will have more success.

>fob rice dating american noodle
I don't think this happens at all

6’3 rich guy being an incel is reality? Lol ok
@Villain Of Blkpill is a racecoping retard. He can't come to terms with his ugly face & manletism so he uses race as a scrapegoat.

@Villain Of Blkpill is a racecoping retard. He can't come to terms with his ugly face & manletism so he uses race as a scrapegoat.
Manletism is 100x worse than being a certain race

you don't know how noodles think and operate
I think it's 50/50 attraction to Asian men or White men. If 1/2 of Asians date 2 Asian men then there is nothing to complain about.

If you are selected out, it's not because of race it's because of looks. Dating isn't zero-sum, especially if you believe in hypergamy.

Not in diaspora, or when the touristic season starts in BangCock.
In the U.S. diaspora they have an equal chance to whites, but there are more whites; ergo in principle they are on a level playing field, but for circumstantial reasons they are less successful. If Asian men focused their effort on exclusively Asian women they would have more success than stratifying their odds against other races.

I don't know anything about Bangkok but it's a shame that sex-tourism and citizenship chasers exist.

In the U.S. diaspora they have an equal chance to whites, but there are more whites; ergo in principle they are on a level playing field, but for circumstantial reasons they are less successful. If Asian men focused their effort on exclusively Asian women they would have more success than stratifying their odds against other races.

I don't know anything about Bangkok but it's a shame that sex-tourism and citizenship chasers exist.
Whatever keeps you warm.

Whatever keeps you warm.
Stat

East Asians are <2% of the U.S. Population. Whites are >60% of the population. For every 1 Asian there are 30 white men, and given that Asian women have a 50/50 preference, the weighted difference is 97/3.

That obviously isn't how it is IRL, but even if it were, it wouldn't mean that Asian men are discriminated against for their ethnicity; they have the same chance as a White man.

Jfl at his stats. 6'3 rice is like a unicorn and on top of that the guy makes 500k a year.

I'm in my mid 30s and single foids my age would definitely consider you for dating/marriage if they knew that you made 500k a year. He might not be able to snag a lot of self hating asian American noodlewhores but he definitely can get something eventually.

If you fuckin make that much a year, the foids know that you can provide a very comfortable and stable life for her. Until shes had enough and decides to divorce rape you.

That said, water is wet, Asian American noodlewhores are extremely self hating and emulate white foids (some of them legitimately think that they are white). Not only do they treat Asian men bad, they treat all minorities bad. I see it here in the SF bay area/Silicon valley most especially. This is because they adopt white people's thinking and attitude. Most other minorities are a bit white washed to some degree as well but with noodlewhores its completely different because its so extreme.

It seems noodlewhores aren't able to introspectively realize how others might perceive their behavior as sad and pathetic.

Last edited:
View attachment 694511
East Asians are <2% of the U.S. Population. Whites are >60% of the population. For every 1 Asian there are 30 white men, and given that Asian women have a 50/50 preference, the weighted difference is 97/3.

That obviously isn't how it is IRL, but even if it were, it wouldn't mean that Asian men are discriminated against for their ethnicity; they have the same chance as a White man.
Subarashi.

Then this noodlewhore straight up admits her kind doesn't even befriend ricecels:
There it is, straight from the horse's mouth. Mr. 500k needs to learn some harsh truths.

I'm in my mid 30s and single foids my age would definitely consider you for dating/marriage if they knew that you made 500k a year. He might not be able to snag a lot of self hating asian American noodlewhores but he definitely can get something eventually.

If you fuckin make that much a year, the foids know that you can provide a very comfortable and stable life for her. Until shes had enough and decides to divorce rape you.
Marriage is practically an insult coming from a sexually over-experienced woman in her thirties to a financially stable man of the same age. Not good enough for casual sex; just good enough to pay up!

It seems noodlewhores aren't able to introspectively realize how others might perceive their behavior as sad and pathetic.
They're too deep in their white-worship to back out.

Last edited:
Jfl at his stats. 6'3 rice is like a unicorn and on top of that the guy makes 500k a year.

That said, water is wet, Asian American noodlewhores are extremely self hating and emulate white foids (some of them legitimately think that they are white). Not only do they treat Asian men bad, they treat all minorities bad. I see it here in the SF bay area/Silicon valley most especially. This is because they adopt white people's thinking and attitude. Most other minorities are a bit white washed to some degree as well but with noodlewhores its completely different because its so extreme.

the guy must be larping or an Uber autist.

@Lv99_BixNood I'm rice & get matches with noodles on OLD. Height is pretty much useless for dating apps so no wonder 6'3 riceman struggled.

Coming from China, he probably has behavioral standards for his girl (i.e not being an aggressive cunt), and many Asian American women fail this test. From my observations, this is because they try to "out-do" the bitchy white girl attitude, and direct this attitude towards men of their own roots. It's an unfortunate state of affairs, but ultimately, bitchy white women (and their shitty boomer parents) are to blame for influencing ethnic foids.
High IQ analysis.

Maybe some of the curry and sandbros can chime in here, but I think this is also the case with other ethnic holes. @Transcended Trucel @gymletethnicel .

High IQ analysis.

Maybe some of the curry and sandbros can chime in here, but I think this is also the case with other ethnic holes. @Transcended Trucel @gymletethnicel .
what rotter says is definitely true imo. many ethnic foids try to Americanize too hard and in the end up being even more bitchy/whorish/entitled than libtard cumskin foids.

@Saint Cho reddit leaked

Foids look at profiles for 0.01 nanoseconds before swiping. Height only comes into play if you pass the face test. 6'3 redditrice doesn't pass the face test so his height is irrelevant.

what rotter says is definitely true imo. many ethnic foids try to Americanize too hard and in the end up being even more bitchy/whorish/entitled than libtard cumskin foids.
Almost like they're overdoing it to try and impress/outdo their White counterparts.

Foids look at profiles for 0.01 nanoseconds before swiping. Height only comes into play if you pass the face test. 6'3 redditrice doesn't pass the face test so his height is irrelevant.
I think on bumble and shit they can filter for height.

Assume innocent until guilty. The whole thread is being poisoned with 'obvious LARP'
It's statistically highly improbable for somebody to be 6'3", make $500k/year, and be single like the way this reddit user is describing. Calling it an obvious larp isn't poisoning the thread, it's literally going by the numbers. Just the $500k/year alone puts him in an extremely small minority pool of single men.

Now, I'll grant that the number of single Asian men in the demographic group of 6'3" with $500k/year is probably higher than other ethnic groups, but the total number is still very small relative to men with lesser stats. It's possible it's real, but extremely unlikely. Saying it's larp is perfectly reasonable, given what we already know.

Last edited:
It's statistically highly improbable for somebody to be 6'3", make $500k/year, and be single like the way this reddit user is describing. Calling it an obvious larp isn't poisoning the thread, it's literally going by the numbers. Just the $500k/year alone puts him in an extremely small minority pool of single men.

Now, I'll grant that the number of single Asian men in the demographic group of 6'3" with $500k/year is probably higher than other ethnic groups, but the total number is still very small relative to men with lesser stats. It's possible it's real, but extremely unlikely. Saying it's larp is perfectly reasonable, given what we already know.
But why would you waste time making a reddit post about lies?

But why would you waste time making a reddit post about lies?
You're not familiar with lying on the internet to impress virtual strangers, I see.

Stay innocent, brocel.

You're not familiar with lying on the internet to impress virtual strangers, I see.

Stay innocent, brocel.
Well, I'm more concerned about the metabolic expense. It would be more comedic in nature given a larp.

Well, I'm more concerned about the metabolic expense. It would be more comedic in nature given a larp.
Bro, are you completely unaware the vast number of larps, fakecels, and other filth that waste so much time and energy just on this forum alone?

People call us miserable and pathetic (and we are, if we're being honest with ourselves), but imagine how much more miserable and pathetic you have to be to larp on an incel forum. Yet, it happens very frequently.