Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel 6 key differences between Normie vs Chad in a relationship.

• Thread starter Survivalist_Prepper
  • Start date
S

Survivalist_Prepper

Banned
-
- A normie makes a his gf wet by initiating foreplay. But chad's bitch is 24/7 wet for him.

- A normie is his gf's second priority if he's lucky. A chad is his gf's everything. She'll sacrifice everything just to be with him.

- A normie needs to give head to be considered 'good' in bed whereas a chad's bitch likes to give him head for hours.

- When a normie is out for a long time, his gf will find some distraction. When a chad is unavailable for a long time, his bitch will literally shed tears for him.

- A normie is quickly forgotten after a breakup, a chad is remembered a long time after breakup. Femoids have reported getting fucked by chads in their dream.

- The normie's gf says "I love you because you love me." The chad's bitch says, "Even if you abuse me, I'll sell my kidneys to be with you."

- A normie does one mistake and it's over whereas a chad can repeatedly cheat and get away with it.

- A normie needs to compensate by being emotionally intelligent but the chad can just be himself.

These might sound overexaggarated but that's very close to truth.

That is why ascension is such an illusion. For normies or ascended ex-incels, relationship is always near the edge and can break anytime.

Last edited:
Mods sticky
albert einstein GIF by US National Archives

MAKES ME FUCKING PISSED AI ROBOTS ARENT HERE YET I WANT TO FUCKING FUCKING KINDER MAXI CHOCHOLATE KILL MYSELF OF OVEREAT, FUCK THIS!

- A normie makes a his gf wet by initiating foreplay. But chad's bitch is 24/7 wet for him.

- A normie is his gf's second priority if he's lucky. A chad is his gf's everything. She'll sacrifice everything just to be with him.

- A normie needs to give head to be considered 'good' in bed whereas a chad's bitch likes to give him head for hours.

- When a normie is out for a long time, his gf will find some distraction. When a chad is unavailable for a long time, his bitch will literally shed tears for him.

- A normie is quickly forgotten after a breakup, a chad is remembered a long time after breakup. Femoids have reported getting fucked by chads in their dream.

- The normie's gf says "I love you because you love me." The chad's bitch says, "Even if you abuse me, I'll sell my kidneys to be with you."

- A normie does one mistake and it's over whereas a chad can repeatedly cheat and get away with it.

- A normie needs to compensate by being emotionally intelligent but the chad can just be himself.

These might sound overexaggarated but that's very close to truth.

That is why ascension is such an illusion. For normies or ascended ex-incels, relationship is always near the edge and can break anytime.

Normie has to report to his bitch every 15 minutes wherever hes at, chad calls her only when he wants to empty hiss balls

Normie pays for everything, chad pays nothing

Normie has to arrange his schedule for the slut, but she will arrange her schedule for chad

Normie must stay loyal and keep boosting sluts ego everyday with compliments and shit, chad can fuck 5 other girls beside her and tell her shes fat and ugly

Normie must kiss her and eat her pussy, chad can urniate in her mouth and make her swallow it

Normie has to be funny, entertaining, be a fucking standup comedian meanwhile chad can say no words at all

Normie must never even raise his voice at her or he is being reported for domestic violence, chad can beat her with a baseball bat if he wants

Normie gifts foid, foid gifts chad

is nate jacobs from euphoria a chad ?