Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill 5'9-5'10 isn't short. and zoomers aren't 6'1 on average. Please stop being silly.

• Thread starter comradespiderman29
  • Start date
comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★
Unless, you live in Germany, Scandinavia the Netherlands or the Balkans, Stop saying 5'9-5'10 is short. There are people who live in their Latino ghetto In New York saying 5'10 is short lol. And that 6'1 is average. 5'10 is the average height in Lebanon, yet, I don't feel short at 5'9 barefoot. In America the average height is 5'9. For whites maybe it's 5'10, nothing more then that. I was in the U.S last year and heightmogged so many broccoli haircut zoomers.
IMG 20240708 045358
Not saying that 5'9 will attract women. It's short for women, yes, But please don't call yourself a manlet. It's a fucking insult to real Manlets.

Mogs me for going to the US.

Unless, you live in Germany, Scandinavia the Netherlands or the Balkans, Stop saying 5'9-5'10 is short. There are people who live in their Latino ghetto In New York saying 5'10 is short lol. And that 6'1 is average. 5'10 is the average height in Lebanon, yet, I don't feel short at 5'9 barefoot. In America the average height is 5'9. For whites maybe it's 5'10, nothing more then that. I was in the U.S last year and heightmogged so many broccoli haircut zoomers.
View attachment 1194284
Not saying that 5'9 will attract women. It's short for women, yes, But please don't call yourself a manlet. It's a fucking insult to real Manlets.
how tall are you that you mogged them

being a 6'1 zoomer i can confirm that the vast majority of people i see at uni or in the city are my height or shorter, rarely you see anybody visibly taller

5'11 is easily the average among male zoomers here.
5'9 is definitely not short, it's just insecure losers who feel mogged as soon as someone is slightly taller than them.

heightmogged so many broccoli haircut zoomers.
hardly counts if you don't know their age, maybe they were 15

being a 6'1 zoomer i can confirm that the vast majority of people i see at uni or in the city are my height or shorter, rarely you see anybody visibly taller
by rarely i mean like less than 5% of the men, only seen a few women in my lifetime my height or taller

They are not your height. At 6'1 barefoot you should tower over people. Then, you're probably around 5'11. Which makes sense, according to your description.

im a 6'3 zoomer also and live in europe suprisingly i see not that much people taller than me even in the city

Most zoomers where I am are over 6’0. I’ve even seen middle schoolers taller than me

5'9 is definitely not short, it's just insecure losers who feel mogged as soon as someone is slightly taller than them.

most people reach their adult height by 15 easily

IMG 20240708 050158
Lebanon is taller buddy boyom

They are not your height. At 6'1 barefoot you should tower over people. Then, you're probably around 5'11. Which makes sense, according to your description.
I am 6'1 barefoot

It's cause people inflate their height by 2 inches and have to inflate everyone else's height by 2 inches as well to compensate.

It's cause people inflate their height by 2 inches and have to inflate everyone else's height by 2 inches as well to compensate.
Yes, exactly.

They are not your height.
yes but 1, 2 or 3 inches differences are not that easy to judge because your eye level is different than your height + shoes + haircuts

not what I've observed

1 I am not american
2 American studies include mexicans and chinks, I am only talking about aryans
Yes, I know. That's why I said "Average".

yes but 1, 2 or 3 inches differences are not that easy to judge because your eye level is different than your height + shoes + haircuts
Agreed

I’m 6’0” and can confirm not too many people are much taller than me as well. 5’9” is average for men around here

not what I've observed
you live in freakyville then, only one guy from my primary school class grew significantly after 8th grade, and it was exactly the same as his brother and his dad so he knew it 100%, everybody else stayed their height from 8th grade

Back when I was in highschool a month ago, most kids were probs 5 foot 10. 6 foot 1 was def above average

Back when I was in highschool a month ago, most kids were probs 5 foot 10. 6 foot 1 was def above average
Yes. The average height in America is still 5'9-5'10.

being a 6'1 zoomer
You are just an edgy zoomer fakecel. Most of this forum consists of users like you, meanwhile us who are truly incel are in the minority

You are just an edgy zoomer fakecel. Most of this forum consists of users like you, meanwhile us who are truly incel are in the minority
I am not edgy and not a fakecel.

Hispanics bring the national average the down. I live in a white majority area where most people are of german and british descent.
No, such thing exists. Americans are all mixed. And British people aren't tall you fucking braindead zoomerfaggot.

The height average will be different in each area due to various reasons. I do agree that 6'1 isn't average, but i would say that zoomers are taller than the previous generations when they were the age of zoomers

The height average will be different in each area due to various reasons. I do agree that 6'1 isn't average, but i would say that zoomers are taller than the previous generations when they were the age of zoomers
not in the developed world, the only areas where that could be true would be really poor countries that became rich/normal

More zoomers ae taller that's it. The average height in Europe during ww2 was 5'5. Once, the war got over, it went back to whatever it is today. Nutrition helps you reach your genetic potential that's all.

For Example, I was the third child, I have three siblings, so I wasn't fed well, and we weren't rich. My elder brother is 5'11. When given good nutrition Many northern Arabs are tall.

Almost Every male on my mom's side are giants they are all like 6'0-6'2. If Lebanese people got good nutrition like countries in western Europe, Japan, Korea etc.. we would be taller.

More zoomers ae taller that's it. The average height in Europe during ww2 was 5'5. Once, the war got over, it went back to whatever it is today. Nutrition helps you reach your genetic potential that's all.

For Example, I was the third child, I have three siblings, so I wasn't fed well, and we weren't rich. My elder brother is 5'11. When given good nutrition Many northern Arabs are tall.

Almost Every male on my mom's side are giants they are all like 6'0-6'2. If Lebanese people got good nutrition like countries in western Europe, Japan, Korea etc.. we would be taller.
@Made in Heaven