Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

55 million quarantined [Coronavirus]

Agreed. Here are some things you can do (in Minecraft, and I don't advocate it except for in Minecraft):

High inhib strats
  • On public transport, rub your spit on handles/bars that people grab to balance themselves. The virus can remain on surfaces for hours, so do it early, right before the morning rush hour.
  • Rub your spit on soap dispensers, toilet paper rolls and other areas in public restrooms.

Low inhib strats

• Sneeze and cough on people's faces. Apologize after to avoid being suspected.
  • Ask people for directions while standing a little bit too close to them.
  • Go to job fairs and speak to as many companies as possible. WTF, you may ask. Well, what you need to do is to visit EVERY company and shake EVERY SINGLE HAND. Before doing so, discreetly cough into your hand so there are some unnoticable droplets on it.
  • During rush hour traffic, right before getting off the vehicle, gather some spit in your mouth and let out a huge sneeze or coughs. Stand in front of several people with some distance between you and them, so it has a larger AoE.

Arrest me ASAP strats

• Spit on as many peoples faces as possible before getting caught.
  • Run up to random foids and kiss them, in quick succession.
DAAAAAYMN THAT'S BASED AS FUCK!!
Good post!!

You should make a topic about this but mods will probably get get trigger happy with warnings/bans

The are secretly liquidising all the excess Ricecels

Apparently most of the victims are men... Hope?

Tbh cels who want this to spread are dumb as shit, it’s a respiratory illness so when you get it you’ll practically be suffocating, it’s effectively being tortured. Why would you want to die like that over passing out with some carbon monoxide?
Tbf you can rope b4 it happens.
Also it ain't gonna reach me if I'm LDARing all day :dab: :dab: :dab: :dab: :dab:
Truecels are unfortunately immune to this illness bcuz of this

Is this corona general lol, anyway i feel bad for my chinese fellowcels ngl

Agreed. Here are some things you can do (in Minecraft, and I don't advocate it except for in Minecraft):

High inhib strats
  • On public transport, rub your spit on handles/bars that people grab to balance themselves. The virus can remain on surfaces for hours, so do it early, right before the morning rush hour.
  • Rub your spit on soap dispensers, toilet paper rolls and other areas in public restrooms.

Low inhib strats

• Sneeze and cough on people's faces. Apologize after to avoid being suspected.
  • Ask people for directions while standing a little bit too close to them.
  • Go to job fairs and speak to as many companies as possible. WTF, you may ask. Well, what you need to do is to visit EVERY company and shake EVERY SINGLE HAND. Before doing so, discreetly cough into your hand so there are some unnoticable droplets on it.
  • During rush hour traffic, right before getting off the vehicle, gather some spit in your mouth and let out a huge sneeze or coughs. Stand in front of several people with some distance between you and them, so it has a larger AoE.

Arrest me ASAP strats

• Spit on as many peoples faces as possible before getting caught.
  • Run up to random foids and kiss them, in quick succession.

I fucking lol'd

Cope

Tbf you can rope b4 it happens.
Also it ain't gonna reach me if I'm LDARing all day :dab: :dab: :dab: :dab: :dab:
Truecels are unfortunately immune to this illness bcuz of this
Mfw I need to go to school so I’m at a high risk of getting it jfl :kys:

Tahts what u get for drinking beer fagets

even if 50% of males are wiped from the planet you would still be incel, this would just mean that e-thots in instagram/twitch/snapchat would have to actually yet real jobs