Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

55 million quarantined [Coronavirus]

Honeypot

Honeypot

Banned
-

>WHO
>http://archive.is/pZiw8

GLOBAL THREAT LEVEL SET TO _HIGH_

>BNO tracker
>https://bnonews.com/index.php/2020/01/the-latest-coronavirus-cases/

There are currently 5,572 confirmed cases worldwide, including 131 fatalities.

Infected countries: Thailand 14 Hong Kong 8 Taiwan 7 Macau 7 Singapore 7 Japan 6 United States 5 Australia 5 France 4 Malaysia 4 South Korea 4 Germany 4 Vietnam 2 Nepal 1 Canada 1 Cambodia 1 Sri Lanka 1

>CCP tracker
>https://news.qq.com/zt2020/page/feiyan.htm

Infected: 5515
Suspected: 6973
Recovered: 74
Dead: 131

>People under lockdown
Over 55 million (full lockdown): Wuhan (11m), Huanggang (7.5m), Jingzhou (5.7m), Shantou (4.8m), Xiaogan (4.8m), Ezhou (4.1m), Yichang (4.1m), Jingmen (3m), Xianning (2.8m), Huangshi (2.5m), Tianmen (1.7m), Xiangtao (1.6m), Daye (1m), Lichuan (1m), Qianjiang (1m), Yangxin (1m), Enshi (0.9m), Chibi (0.5m), Zhijiang (0.5m)
Another 55 million (partial lockdown): Beijing (21m), Shangai (24m), Suzhou (10m)

>Closed borders
Mongolia, North Korea, Hong Kong

>China live map

>Twitter info

>Wiki info

>CDC info

>JH CSSE tracker

Copypasted from 4chan, thoughts fellow cels.

Last edited:
Quarantines me. XD

Pepe quarantined

Good time for a Beta Uprising in GTA: Vice City Stories

Lets hope this is the big one.

Quarantined just like braincels, did you see how ugly coronavirus victims start looking too? Yikes, such a misogynistic virus.

jfl i got the flu two days ago. it might be over for me buddy boyos

Tbh cels who want this to spread are dumb as shit, it’s a respiratory illness so when you get it you’ll practically be suffocating, it’s effectively being tortured. Why would you want to die like that over passing out with some carbon monoxide?

Tbh cels who want this to spread are dumb as shit, it’s a respiratory illness so when you get it you’ll practically be suffocating, it’s effectively being tortured. Why would you want to die like that over passing out with some carbon monoxide?
Coz everyone is coming with me

Not just you, other cels, who would rather not suffocate.
World is so populated you can't find any kind of job bro, I would rather people stop having more than 2 kids but you know that's not possible you can't ask chad stop making single mothers everywhere.

China is obviously lying and saying there are a lot less people infected than there actually is. They do not want to mess up trade.

Cope.
Finally chads and women have to suffer in their lives

shoot your nail bullets at the virus ngl

I hope this virus will bring the end of the world.

Cope.
Finally chads and women have to suffer in their lives
Are you sure? They will quickly forget these dying boomers or even lowkey cherish it. Capitalism got rid of undesireable life and everyone is happy, great the system won enough time to enslave us for another 50 years without consequences. Those who really suffer will be incels with weak social nets and weak immune systems and their families of genetically weak subhumans.
There are also already safe (((but not ready for general treatment))) treatments based on hiv medication. If you think the rich won't simply get their doctors to sign the wavers for off label medication and pay out of pocket you're blueilled.

Nothing will happen, I wish i'm wrong

Are you sure? They will quickly forget these dying boomers or even lowkey cherish it. Capitalism got rid of undesireable life and everyone is happy, great the system won enough time to enslave us for another 50 years without consequences. Those who really suffer will be incels with weak social nets and weak immune systems and their families of genetically weak subhumans.
There are also already safe (((but not ready for general treatment))) treatments based on hiv medication. If you think the rich won't simply get their doctors to sign the wavers for off label medication and pay out of pocket you're blueilled.
If we get the virus, we have to do everything to spread it.
LOW IQ COPING IF YOU DON'T

if you follow the good genes come in packages theory, all this does is ensure that the Chads and Stacys with the best immune systems survive while cels die which is a pretty bad idea IMO

if you follow the good genes come in packages theory, all this does is ensure that the Chads and Stacys with the best immune systems survive while cels die which is a pretty bad idea IMO
Less incels is a good thing

You can go around spreading it to everyone then just claim ignorance if you get caught.

Strongly agree, they are debils

Rice women getting what they deserve. This is God’s way of punishing them for being race traitors

>good genes come in packages theory
Wrong
>all this does is ensure that the Chads and Stacys
like fucking 0 knowledge about immune system, also the less people are in the world the less competence you will have for any kind of resource

>good genes come in packages theory
Wrong
>all this does is ensure that the Chads and Stacys
like fucking 0 knowledge about immune system, also the less people are in the world the less competence you will have for any kind of resource
i love the fact you ignored the fact I said IF.
I don’t care about resources, it’s not like I’m starving to death or anything. Also, even if a bunch of people were to die and humanity doesn’t go extinct, which is fairly likely and the ratio of incels to the general population were to be the same, NOTHING WOULD CHANGE. We would still suffer and rot, just while being sick, which blows.

i love the fact you ignored the fact I said IF.
I don’t care about resources, it’s not like I’m starving to death or anything. Also, even if a bunch of people were to die and humanity doesn’t go extinct, which is fairly likely and the ratio of incels to the general population were to be the same, NOTHING WOULD CHANGE. We would still suffer and rot, just while being sick, which blows.
>any kind of resource
even happiness is a resource, love is another, woman, jobs, social status, all these are resources

Also jfl at believing any kind of human supports coronachan unironically

>any kind of resource
even happiness is a resource, love is another, woman, jobs, social status, all these are resources

Also jfl at believing any kind of human supports coronachan unironically
Again, if the percentage of incels to regular men doesn’t change, hypergamy still exists and therefore none of those things are granted to cels

Im retarded so I can’t easily detect sarcasm tbh

Again, if the percentage of incels to regular men doesn’t change, hypergamy still exists and therefore none of those things are granted to cels

Im retarded so I can’t easily detect sarcasm tbh
If less people exist in the world there would be just less competence in every day life I'm not talking only for the involuntary celibacy thing that depends exclusively on woman taste, even if you were only 10 males left in the world you still would be incel bro, we need like being the last man on earth

even if you were only 10 males left in the world you still would be incel bro, we need like being the last man on earth
That’s exactly my point.
Your suffering is caused by your own existence, kill your mom and dad, after that kill yourself.
Not a sociopath, sorry.

Yeah but its less deadly than the flu stop overreacting
bullshit

you need to prepare
worst case scenario if I'm wrong you have to eat preserved food for a while
worst case if im right and you don't stockpile you die

I really hope Chinese incels are intentionally spreading the Corona virus in The West. All of this scary imagery from China is refreshing but I won't be satisfied until millions and millions of Americans are dying and chad and stacy are being incinerated in the same furnaces as the normies. We need this virus to be humanity ending. America deserves it the worst. We had eugenics, then we got cucked and allowed subhumans to breed and our parents who should have been killed as babies were allowed to make babies. I can't wait to be in the infected death camps and laughing at the normies. I can't wait to tell them that they deserve to die because they didn't fight for facial surgery to be covered by healthcare.

Good work Chinacels...

Last edited:
Agreed. Here are some things you can do (in Minecraft, and I don't advocate it except for in Minecraft):

High inhib strats
  • On public transport, rub your spit on handles/bars that people grab to balance themselves. The virus can remain on surfaces for hours, so do it early, right before the morning rush hour.
  • Rub your spit on soap dispensers, toilet paper rolls and other areas in public restrooms.

Low inhib strats

• Sneeze and cough on people's faces. Apologize after to avoid being suspected.
  • Ask people for directions while standing a little bit too close to them.
  • Go to job fairs and speak to as many companies as possible. WTF, you may ask. Well, what you need to do is to visit EVERY company and shake EVERY SINGLE HAND. Before doing so, discreetly cough into your hand so there are some unnoticable droplets on it.
  • During rush hour traffic, right before getting off the vehicle, gather some spit in your mouth and let out a huge sneeze or coughs. Stand in front of several people with some distance between you and them, so it has a larger AoE.

Arrest me ASAP strats

• Spit on as many peoples faces as possible before getting caught.
  • Run up to random foids and kiss them, in quick succession.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back