Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal 5'4" Rapper Lil Uzi Vert implant $24,000,000 (24 million u.s.d.) pink diamond on his forehead

• Thread starter Deleted member 16390
  • Start date
Deleted member 16390

Deleted member 16390

The Man from I.N.C.E.L.
-
these Illuminati minions are getting weird, what is he trying to express? are diamond a girl's best friend, albeit a pink one too.
and the diamond did not even got centered right above his nose or between his eyebrows?

Rapper Lil Uzi Vert has $24 Million pink diamond embedded in his forehead | Evening Standard
am pretty sure the diamond didnt make his face look better to at least high tier normie or make him grow to tyronelight/tyrone of at least 5"10
there are prolly better way to looksmaxx with 24 million dollars or increase your standard of living?
i dunno, am too low iq to get 24 million dollars or to know what to do with that much money.

short people are legally insance ngl.

Attachments

• diamond.jpg
    diamond.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 169
Last edited:
Vision lookin ass nigga

one day a thug will rip it off his face

Wonder whose gonna hit the lottery when they kidnap this nigga and rip it from his head.

When you have money you can do anything on a whim .

Someone is gonna steal that

When you have money you can do anything on a whim .
he prolly had to eat rice & bean 3 years straight to save up enough $ for that, pretty sure the Illuminati told him to do it,
he is their Beast and the Pink Diamond is the Mark of the Beast.

these Illuminati minions are getting weird, what is he trying to express? are diamond a girl's best friend, albeit a pink one too.
and the diamond did not even got centered right above his nose or between his eyebrows?

Rapper Lil Uzi Vert has $24 Million pink diamond embedded in his forehead | Evening Standard
am pretty sure the diamond didnt make his face look better to at least high tier normie or make him grow to tyronelight/tyrone of at least 5"10
there are prolly better way to looksmaxx with 24 million dollars or increase your standard of living?
i dunno, am too low iq to get 24 million dollars or to know what to do with that much money.

short people are legally insance ngl.
Source

what a bad idea, now his head is a target to many burglars around the world

Sewing a diamond into a bag of meat will instantly make that meat worth millions

He's always been satanistic and edgy, doesn't surprise me

Imagine being this rich.

whatta retard

Somebody will kidnap his ass and cut that shit out of his skull.

At least people will remember him; can't say anyone will remember me.

I can just imagine someone cutting that diamond off his forehead with a knife

same height as me

sure man, that definitely is a multimillion diamond and not a painted chunk of glass

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back