Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal 5’3 to 5’8 with height surgery. AMA.

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
from over to over.

From hoeless to bitchless

He’s gonna rope when a foid calls him short even at 5’8

5'8 mogs me but still shorter than the girls where I live

cost him 200k :feelsmega:
yeah retards unironically pay that amount of money for few inches instead of enjoying copes but I'd assume he is rich anyways if he can spare that much.

Good for him, I wish I had the money to do the same.
from over to over.
Regarding women, most likely yes depending on his other stats.
There's huge difference in how people treat you. Coming from a manlet family where males range from 5'2 to 5'10, under 5'7 is different type of hell.

Good for him, I wish I had the money to do the same.

Regarding women, most likely yes depending on his other stats.
There's huge difference in how people treat you. Coming from a manlet family where males range from 5'2 to 5'10, under 5'7 is different type of hell.
I am 5'5 myself but I would never pay that much even if I had this amount of money. I'd much rather spend it on copes even if I got LL it would be the same for me personally.

No LL for your face.

He still managed to get girls when he was short.

Screenshot 20240417 232835

:lul: funny guy, I wish him luck. Great achievement for him. Every cm is worth in gold.

yeah retards unironically pay that amount of money for few inches instead of enjoying copes but I'd assume he is rich anyways if he can spare that much.
nah he definitely aint that rich, retard probably took a loan

i can almost imagine from the comments. Cold, uncompromising eyes, full of judgement and disbelief. Angry redditors breathing heavily, ready to snap at the poor guy at the slightest twitch. The disgusted looks they give him, for he attempted something unimaginable… how dare he! To cheat his genetics like that? But still they are geathering, there's almost a few dozens of them now… Their scrutiny becomes almost unbearable as they get closer and start calling after him. This dude had better pack his effects and move out as soon as possible, for his presence here will not be tolerated for long.

Last edited:
Limb lengthening is dumb, and proof that females have the easy life.

He's still gonna be considered short to most foids, brutal

5’11 same thing. 6’3 is the minimum
More like the safe zone. Making fun of someone’s height is easy, low-hanging fruit. Being objectively very tall is the only counter.

If you’re short, everyone can see your short. Anyone who wants to get under your skin can just make fun of your height, and there’s nothing you can counter with that doesn’t make you sound like an assmad pussy.

The natural second-order insult is to call someone a dicklet, but this is not ideal because (unless you’ve seen their cock), they could be packing a hog. They’ll simply laugh off the insult because of their huge cock energy.

Short is the perfect insult because it is obvious to both them and you, unfixable, and it certainly bothers them and negatively affects their quality of life. An ugly person might be deluded into believing they are hot, but every manlet knows he’s a manlet. It’s even on his driver’s license.

Capture666

ProfileIcon 458dr01anirc1

so what do you say, shortcels? There's a "woman" out there who wants to date you :feelskek:
maybe surgerymaxxing isn't worth it after all :feelsEhh:

Last edited:
Height isnt everything sweetie

too expensive mang

Very painful and their can be serious complications

I'm against leg lengthening but if he feels his life is better, good for him.

cost him 200k :feelsmega:
this retard spent 200k on a few inches of height , he is still incel looking , still autistic as hell and awkward , still has a micro penis and if he even ever got close to sleeping with a woman he would probably cry from nerves and anxiety and the woman would sense his pathetic beta energy and lack of experience and dry up

Why would he think he’s being an asshole for leg lengthening?

“ Reddit am I the asshole for trying to trick women into thinking I’m not a turbomanlet subhuman and just a regular manlet subhuman. I feel so guilty for tricking women into treating me like a human being and for increasing the chances they accept my genetically inferior seed” :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

5'3 is a world of difference compared to 5'8

5 inches on anyone at any height makes a difference

I dont think LL is worth it though, if you want a LTR you are going to have to disclose that, on top of the money, hiding it from people that used to know you, loss of athleticism, I am a NEET but my body is still physically capable so I would be trading that even though I barely use that.

Only retards break their bones on purpose

Lol, he is still a balding manlet.