Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel 52 F (11.111 C) outside, and I think I hear a bird or two chirping!

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
The high today will be 52 F (11.111 C), but I also hear a bird chirping which is lifefuel. Makes me want to exercise. Ironic how I get a huge burst of motivation on my last day of break before I have to go back to school tomorrow. :feelsbadman::D:feelsautistic:

Cope harder .bird man

That's not cold

That's not cold
I don’t want it to be cold man I hate the cold I want it to be hot, and the birds usually come around when the temperature is getting warmer.

I don’t want it to be cold man I hate the cold I want it to be hot, and the birds usually come around when the temperature is getting warmer.

I hate the birds they all fucks outside my windows and remind me of my inceldom.

Thanks for using Celsius, it's the international standard

Brutal birdpill

Suifuel. All seasons except winter and the end of autumn are normoid seasons.

weirdo likes the cold
It never gets dark in the height of summer where I live and nobody has air conditioning. I fucking hate seeing foids walking around in their summer clothes too. Fuck summer and fuck normoids.

It never gets dark in the height of summer where I live and nobody has air conditioning. I fucking hate seeing foids walking around in their summer clothes too. Fuck summer and fuck normoids.
Eh I kinda just ignore them but ngl I hate seeing that too

Eh I kinda just ignore them but ngl I hate seeing that too
I do too bro but every year they look more and more whorish. Soon they will just be walking around naked and fucking chad in the middle of the street. It's over.

It hit 61 F!!! (16.111 C)

no fuck spring i dont want it to come fast

Meanwhile here it's already summer...I hate hot weather and sunshine

Lol you can get 75f here at 3am if youre lucky
You live in Phoenix or something? I would rather take 80-100F than 20-40F though High 70s and low 80s are ideal