Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill 5’10-5’11 isn’t manlet height and you’re a retard if you believe otherwise.

Yall very cute when you mistake men povs with foids povs.

From 5'8"-5'9" and up is obviously NOT manletdom but still, can get you called "shorty" by the average foid that only sees men from 6'0" up. You need mental health treatments if you still think foids think rationally.
From 5'7" and down is where manletdom starts, down to dooming measures like 5'5"-5'4" which are rope material.
Just larp as being 6’0 retard, most foids can’t tell the difference between 5’10-5’11 and 6’0. And why do you care about if tinder sluts call you short? You don’t end up as an incel for being 5’11.

Yes, 5'10" is NOT the same as 5'5". Yes, some measures are more tolerated in some places than in others. No, foids don't care unless you have the right combo good face + acceptable height + money + being a piece of shit. Yes, water is wet.

Miscoping anyone?
Fucking greycel, imagine thinking you need to be a chad just to get a GF.

Abysmal sub 8 delusion IQ.

Last edited:
bro where do you live? I live in Spain and I rarely see women taller than 5'9
he’s larping, it’s extremely rare for a foid to be above 6’0 is the west

Just larp as being 6’0 retard, most foids can’t tell the difference between 5’10-5’11 and 6’0. And why do you care about if tinder sluts call you short? You don’t end up as an incel for being 5’11.

Fucking greycel, imagine thinking you need to be a chad just to get a GF.

Abysmal sub 8 delusion IQ.
Let's forget about you complitely missed the point of the comment which was a generalistic pov (i'm a 2,7/10 face 5'7" short), nowdays zoomers are taller than in the past and the heightpill is much brutal than 15y ago. I'm sorry you struggle to read basic english btw.

Let's forget about you complitely missed the point of the comment which was a generalistic pov (i'm a 2,7/10 face 5'7" short), nowdays zoomers are taller than in the past and the heightpill is much brutal than 15y ago. I'm sorry you struggle to read basic english btw.
Shut up greycel, average Zoomer is 5’10-5’11, you’re some rich white kid that never steps out of his college campus. @Incelius Savage

it’s extremely rare for a foid to be above 6’0 is the west
yeah I think so, might you could find tall foids in the balkans or in the Netherlands, but 5'11 is still kinda tall

5’10 is average height for most races of whites and a completely decent height, you’re taller than 95%+ of women.

Average height doesn’t make you too short to have sex, the average man isn’t an incel.

I see men shorter than 6’0 with foids all the time, @Incelius Savage ‘s white normie looking brother is 5’10 and he has threesomes with 2 white sisters, you are a completely delusional sub 8 coper if you think you need to be a 6’0+ chad just to get a GF.
True manlets are under 5'5

5'11 is manlet nowadays though
Nah its not, nothing has changed realisticly. Zoomers simply mature younger than previously as can be seen with young girls getting periods which 20n years ago was not common at all.

So zommers simply reach their adult height earlier than 20 years ago and this is why people think zoomers are tall but ignore the obvious zoomers shorter than average

Nah its not, nothing has changed realisticly. Zoomers simply mature younger than previously as can be seen with young girls getting periods which 20n years ago was not common at all.

So zommers simply reach their adult height earlier than 20 years ago and this is why people think zoomers are tall but ignore the obvious zoomers shorter than average
Zoomers don’t magically grow taller, in fact, they should be slightly shorter than millennials due to the lower quality of food today and more sleep deprived teens.

Zoomers don’t magically grow taller, in fact, they should be slightly shorter than millennials due to the lower quality of food today and more sleep deprived teens.
Obviously factors in as well.

But yeah people point at the tall zoomers but ignore the short zoomers.
At the end of the day nothing has changed at all. I mean for example a tall basketball player guy has to get tall at some point in time and it just so happens that they start growing at 12 - 13 in todays age

It’s just self pity fags who want to feel like they’re being oppressed and victimized. At 5’11, your height is not your problem, you’re just ugly.

bro where do you live? I live in Spain and I rarely see women taller than 5'9
shitzil. its usually sheboons who are the same height as me

Last edited:
shitzil. its usually sheboons who are the same height as me
it sounds weird. Brazilian people are usually small, average men height is like 170 cm, isn't it? And women are like 160cm. Ik people in the south are taller but your reply still sounds fake as fuckk

Brazil's average male is shorter than average in the west at 5'7.2; from what I heard, 5'11 would be considered way above average.

So, I don't think you are 5'11; maybe you were measured wrong as I have seen it happen where sometimes the females measured is too short and overestimated by over a centimeter, and sometimes they even counted shoe height; a female nurse measured me at 5'11 with converse and overestimated by around 1 cm on when I was 5'9 and 179 cm with shoes.
Besides, were you ever actually measured by someone or measured yourself because from what I saw, most guys don't, except for cases like getting a driver's license, and even then, the guy could just give a height number instead of being measured as I have seen before.

Last edited:
It's not manlet height, but it's far from impressive.