Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill 5’10-5’11 isn’t manlet height and you’re a retard if you believe otherwise.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
5’10 is average height for most races of whites and a completely decent height, you’re taller than 95%+ of women.

Average height doesn’t make you too short to have sex, the average man isn’t an incel.

I see men shorter than 6’0 with foids all the time, @Incelius Savage ‘s white normie looking brother is 5’10 and he has threesomes with 2 white sisters, you are a completely delusional sub 8 coper if you think you need to be a 6’0+ chad just to get a GF.

5'11 is manlet nowadays though

No it isn’t, you don’t end up as an incel just because you’re 5’11.
I know, but it's still shorter than a sizable portion of men

this fakecel "manlets" need to gtfo

6’3+ is very tall

6’ - 6’2 is tall

5’9-5’11 is average

Manlet is 5’8 and below.

Turbo-manlet is 5’5 and below

I just found out I am 5'6 I always thought I was 5'7 :feelsrope:

It is rather silly. They shouldn't even be thinking about their height; it is a non-factor for those above the average height for a male. Guess they just want to add it to their list of complaints to moan and whinge about, disregarding the other reasons they may be incel.
Some of these retards literally live in China and India and out here complaining about muh white Zoomer height. :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

5'11 is manlet nowadays though

STFU, 5’11 is an above average height in the west where the average is 5’10. You are literally saying more than half of the male population are manlets, this defeats the point of even using the term “manlet” if it applies to more than 50% of males, the concept becomes meaningless.

Saying 5’9-5’11 is “manlet” tier is insulting to actual manlets (5’8 and below).

Even 6 feet doesn't matter if your a paki :feelsUgh:

STFU, 5’11 is an above average height in the west where the average is 5’10. You are literally saying more than half of the male population are manlets, this defeats the point of even using the term “manlet” if it applies to more than 50% of males, the concept becomes meaningless.

Saying 5’9-5’11 is “manlet” tier is insulting to actual manlets
Except the west is composed mainly by +35 year old, some country with even >40 year old majority population.

Most people here are in their early 20s, so the average height per se means nothing, they are surrounded by much taller men

Except the west is composed mainly by +35 year old, some country with even >40 year old majority population.

Most people here are in their early 20s, so the average height per se means nothing, they are surrounded by much taller men
Delusional, average Zoomer in America is 5’10-5’11 and you live in Brazil filled with manlet Southern European genes. @Incelius Savage

5'9-5'10 is average
5'8 shortish
5'6-5'7 manlet / short
5'4-5'5 very short / turbo manlet (LL recommended)
5'3 or below midget (LL is mandatory to have a decent life)

It is manlet height but not enough to make you an incel.

It is manlet height but not enough to make you an incel.
No it’s not, average height doesn’t make you a manlet.

Although height isn't as important in defining an Incel as Looks (LLL). A tall 6/10 still mogs a short 8/10 because toilets instinctively seek protection and strength from their mates, something a manlet can't provide.

You can only be a 6'0+ Incel of you're sub4.

He’s a rich white kid in Brazil that thinks minimum wage Americancels mog him.
Someone who makes min. Wage in the United States earns about as much as someone working with a college degree and 5+ years of experience here in Brazil, so the fact that he believes that isn't so outlandish.

Salaries here are absolutely brutal, if you don't go to college and get a useful degree (CompSci or any IT field degree) you'll barely make enough money to afford good copes considering all the bills you have to pay.

Although height isn't as important in defining an Incel as Looks (LLL). A tall 6/10 still mogs a short 8/10 because toilets instinctively seek protection and strength from their mates, something a manlet can't provide.

You can only be a 6'0+ Incel of you're sub4.

damn. Whats LTN?
I also have bad skin. when i was a teenager I had the worst acne Ive ever seen.
low tier normie = below average face, but not subhuman. i have some acne too, with skinmaxxing and hairmaxxing i could ascend to MTN (mid tier normie) facially but i still would be incel bc of my subhuman height. only hope is LL

He’s a rich white kid in Brazil that thinks minimum wage Americancels mog him.
They do mog me, they mog >80% of the world's population income wise though.

A mcdonalds worker in the US makes more than an engineer in Brazil (if the engineer is lucky enough to find a job).

You are the only rich one here, bhai

5'9-5'10 is average
5'8 shortish
5'6-5'7 manlet / short
5'4-5'5 very short / turbo manlet (LL recommended)
5'3 or below midget (LL is mandatory to have a decent life)
LL won’t do shit for you at 5’3”. The max you can safely get is 6”, and that much makes you look like a freak on stilts. You would to have LL Max to even be 5’9”, which is barely average.

Unironically, LL is better for men in the 5’7”+ range.

LL won’t do shit for you at 5’3”. The max you can safely get is 6”, and that much makes you look like a freak on stilts. You would to have LL Max to even be 5’9”, which is barely average.

Unironically, LL is better for men in the 5’7”+ range.
No. The shorter you are, the more each inch matters. There's more difference, for example, between 5'4 and 5'5 than between 5'6 and 5'7. So going from 5'3 to 5'6 with LL is more life changing than going from 5'6 to 5'9. The shorter you are, the more LL is worth it.

6 inches is too much, specially if you're 5'3 (iirc, the shorter you are the less you can get with LL), but a 5'3 man can get double LL to get 4 inches (2 on femur, 2 on tibia) to be 5'7 and it's definitely worth it.

I'm 5'5 and if I have the money in the future to do LL with one of the best doctors I'll get ~1.5 inches on femur, to be really really safe. At 5'6.5 I can wear 1 inch shoe lifts to be 5'7.5 and it's kinda short but not noticeably short

im 5'11 and get sameheighted by foids on a daily basis
absolutely disgusting
if i dont go from 5'11 to 6'2 (bare minimum) in three years i'll rope.

Its objectively not short (although below avg in some white countries) but women are picky and dont have realistic standards.

Its objectively not short (although below avg in some white countries) but women are picky and dont have realistic standards.
Most men eventually ascend, even here, there are very little trucels.

True. But I'd add that significant portion of these men end up in dead bedrooms and get divorce raped.

5'8 manlets claiming 5'10 are the reason why 5'10 is considered manlet.

The realistic endgame for a normie man is still pretty bleak. With divorce, dead bedrooms, and infidelity skyrocketing, many men in the West are opting out of the family game all together. Men who are attractive enough to find real love can get laid without marriage anyways. Men who can’t know their marriage will never be real and only fuck them over.

Outside of not playing, the only way for a normie-tier man to win is to betabux a tall attractive woman, have sons, get them paternity tested, and hope your son grows up to be at least Brad-tier or above.

At that point the problem is clearly something else like your face , 5'11 is good enough

5'8 manlets claiming 5'10 are the reason why 5'10 is considered manlet.
True; there are also cases where those shorter a claiming to be taller than 5'10 also.

5'6 to lower is manlet, 5'8 is a great height

Yall very cute when you mistake men povs with foids povs.

From 5'8"-5'9" and up is obviously NOT manletdom but still, can get you called "shorty" by the average foid that only sees men from 6'0" up. You need mental health treatments if you still think foids think rationally.
From 5'7" and down is where manletdom starts, down to dooming measures like 5'5"-5'4" which are rope material.

Yes, 5'10" is NOT the same as 5'5". Yes, some measures are more tolerated in some places than in others. No, foids don't care unless you have the right combo good face + acceptable height + money + being a piece of shit. Yes, water is wet.

Miscoping anyone?

im 5'11 and get sameheighted by foids on a daily basis
absolutely disgusting
if i dont go from 5'11 to 6'2 (bare minimum) in three years i'll rope.
bro where do you live? I live in Spain and I rarely see women taller than 5'9

5'8 is a great height
still too short for women standars, if you're 5'8 you need to have a majestic face to compensate this flaw