Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel 50 things women think about while masturbating

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★

WHATTYYA KNOW, it's mostly Chad ravaging her or doing something shitty, like bashing in another Chad's head in to grab that pussy like a piece of meat. Notice that the common theme of what arouses women is that of Chad breaking rules to serve his needs. FUCKIN FOIDS. Women are just plain more degenerate than men. Here I am, thinking I am some kind of caveman for my softcore fantasies of missionary with a woman I love after we got married.

Last edited:
not fucking surprised at all

But I thought women wanted to be treated as equals and respect by men.

Could it possibly be that women have no idea what they actually want and are purposefully virtue signaling to further confuse the opposite sex?

Screenshot 20200423 132040 Chrome

50 shades of Chad...& his dog.

Chad, Chad, Chad, woman, woman, getting taken by force, by Chad. Cheated on lol.

Jfl at this one:

15. HOCKEY: “I picture my crush getting knocked unconscious by a defenseman, lying motionless in a heap on the ice for several seconds as the game clock stops. His teammates gather around and he is carried off the rink on a stretcher.” —Cassie, 32

God damn psycho.

Read for a few seconds then closed
i hate women

But I thought women wanted to be treated as equals and respect by men.

Could it possibly be that women have no idea what they actually want and are purposefully virtue signaling to further confuse the opposite sex?

View attachment 244589
Another through-line of female sexual fantasies is that they tend to be narcissistic. In other words, they have to be in their own fantasies. This is why women are so self-serving. It also makes me think I'm a bit of a cuck, since I never put my own body in any sexual fantasy I've ever had. The thought never occurred. When I masturbate tend to focus purely on how hot a woman's private part is, or what color her thong is.

49. TACTILE: “Riding repulsively obese men with laughably small penises. Something about having their fat stomachs rubbing on my clit and my 100-pound body crushing them. And I’m usually doing it for money.” —Terry, 34
Just-be-obese theory confirmed. I'm going to order 10 pizzas and make a layer cake out of them.

1/50 bitches:

2020 04 25 00 46 33 Window

Another through-line of female sexual fantasies is that they tend to be narcissistic. In other words, they have to be in their own fantasies. This is why women are so self-serving. It also makes me think I'm a bit of a cuck, since I never put my own body in any sexual fantasy I've ever had. The thought never occurred. When I masturbate tend to focus purely on how hot a woman's private part is, or what color her thong is.
I always put my body in my fantasy, and in many of them I'm hate fucking my "pure" innocent gf, and telling her how much of a slut she is exactly like she wants to hear

I always put my body in my fantasy, and in many of them I'm hate fucking my "pure" innocent gf, and telling her how much of a slut she is exactly like she wants to hear
why the fuck am I wired this way??? Maybe it's not so cucked, but just autistic as fuck, because what I masturbate to is so granular.

why the fuck am I wired this way??? Maybe it's not so cucked, but just autistic as fuck, because what I masturbate to is so granular.
Is it fetish or femdom stuff you coom to?

Is it fetish or femdom stuff you coom to?
No, like I said, I think about a nice ass in a scandalous thong, or boob proportion relative to the head. It's just body parts

No, like I said, I think about a nice ass in a scandalous thong, or boob proportion relative to the head. It's just body parts
Ahh gotcha. Most of the way men are wired is through their life experiences. Depends on the type of shit you've been through yno?

Lulz, giga blackpills straight from whores mouths, mods pin this

Not a single one of them said below average men

Probably written by some larping soy guzzling trucel in denial "journalist"

Images 42

Anyone who believes this shit is even more low IQ than me

Screenshot 20200425 1321332
Screenshot 20200425 1323572
Tell me again : who promulgates "rape culture" ?

Last edited:
They only think about chad

They should come up with another list called 50 things incels think about while masturbating.

I'll start:

"Tackling some fresh teenage pussy ("like 18, I’m not a pedo teeheehee") to the ground and then taking liberties with her."
- Sexdoll Pioneer, 38

Let me guess, 50 types of Chads with big dicks?

WHATTYYA KNOW, it's mostly Chad ravaging her or doing something shitty, like bashing in another Chad's head in to grab that pussy like a piece of meat. Notice that the common theme of what arouses women is that of Chad breaking rules to serve his needs. FUCKIN FOIDS. Women are just plain more degenerate than men. Here I am, thinking I am some kind of caveman for my softcore fantasies of missionary with a woman I love after we got married.
Lost it at frozen peas. Trash tier article

#49 is lifefuel tbh

34. SCHOOLGIRLS: “We’re learning what pleasure is really all about. Oddly this scenario always occurs in the gym-class changing rooms.” —Jools, 48

Suifuel, fucking whore.