Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel StOp SaYiNg mY pEniS iS SmAlL

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
For all you retards out there who keep linking me retarded shit like

"Today, the average erect gorilla penis is 3cm (1.25 inches) long, the average chimp or bonobo penis comes in at around 8cm and the average human penis stands at around 13cm. "

Or

"The erect gorilla penis is only 3-6 cm long, whereas that of a chimpanzee measures 8-18 cm in length. Chimpanzee males need a longer penis due to the voluminous anogenital swelling of the oestrous females. "

For the last fucking time. I am a GENETICALLY MODIFIED GORILLA. I would not be able to have enhanced cognitive ability, and awareness of what i am if i wasn't GENETICALLY MODIFIED. My penis is SEVEN INCHES. SEVEN. ITS NOT 3CM ITS NOT 6CM, ITS SEVEN, BECAUSE IM GENETICALLY MODIFIED.

Im tired of people comparing my GENETICALLY MODIFIED BODY, to that of an AVERAGE GORILLA PENIS

stop saying my penis is Small

102511-POD-Olenberger_2400_1874_80_s_c1.jpg

Brutal dick pill

mogs me by double tbh. fucking geneseed gorillas.

brutal never began for gorillacels

I will become a genetically modified incel, mark my words

Over for apecels

Its over for Gorillacels

Today, the average erect gorilla penis is 3cm (1.25 inches) long, the average chimp or bonobo penis comes in at around 8cm and the average human penis stands at around 13cm.

Today, the average erect gorilla penis is 3cm (1.25 inches) long, the average chimp or bonobo penis comes in at around 8cm and the average human penis stands at around 13cm.

Nzijc

This thread.
Illustration

Index

Thanks for linking the origin story thread I was curious ngl

cope, u have a 3 cm dick

Stop bullying this poor apecel

if she likes ur face, she probs likes ur cock tbhh

DUDE I DIDNT EVEN MENTION UR DICK :feelstrash: