Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill 5 Years active in the incel community. Here's what changed for me.

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

owari da
★★★★★
I've been posting in incel forums for roughly 5 years now. I had an account before, created back in May of 2019. Back then I just finished high school, lived in a shitty house with my parents. Anyway, here's what changed for me.
  1. Both of my parents died
  2. Stopped contact with all of my relatives, including grandparents
  3. I set up my business from scratch, which provides me an average yearly income, every month
  4. Failed college several times over, quit studying to focus on working for myself
  5. I'm migrating and also going to travel a lot, I'll be in Japan next week, idk for how long, at least a month.
  6. Went through some lawsuits and went to court

Here is what changed for me in the romance department, specifically:
  1. Nothing. Still kissless, hugless, handholdless, dateless, virgin. Not even a glimmer of hope at any moment.
This is what it means to be incel. You see things change, life goes by quickly, but inceldom never changes, it is a permanent state of being that cannot be altered. If I reach 50 years old, it'll be the exact same. Inceldom is an integral part of my identity at this point.

iu

What else can I say? You've survived and persevered past brutal life experiences. :feelsbadman:

Afghan virgins sell to locals for like $10k. Hopefully with the world being overpopulated by shitholers, prices and market access will be accessible to all incels.

What else can I say? You've survived and persevered past brutal life experiences. :feelsbadman:
It's just a phase bro, you will find someone bro. Who knew that being a permanent virgin is as permanent as your phenotype.
No one ever told me that things would be like this, I had to figure that out for myself.

It's just a phase bro, you will find someone bro. Who knew that being a permanent virgin is as permanent as your phenotype.
No one ever told me that things would be like this, I had to figure that out for myself.
The important thing is that you did figure it out. Most don't and they end up roping in complete ignorance and despair. At least when you're black pilled you're not ignorant, even though you may fall into despair.

congrats on your 5 year journey bro
Emoji Thumbs Up Images – Browse 17,354 Stock Photos, Vectors ...

I skipped out on jury duty due to a technicality.

All I need is 100k to retire in Philippines and live from dividends.

Just sell women's clothes? Like a dropship kinda thing? I might be in the wrong line of work.

Success is nice, but there's bank account for your face.

I dropped out of high school in late 2020 although i still have a diploma because i went to a 3 year school and then crossed over to a 4 year after finishing the 3 year. I have been on these forums since 2018 i believe when i first discovered braincels subreddit. I was 15 at the time in high school and now i am 21 and still a KHHV. In the mean time i stopped going outside and i now spend most of my time browsing the internet and playing games.

Wow, I’m glad you’re able to support yourself brocel.

And funny, I was talking to a guy who sells women’s clothing and makes 15k a month. He told me a lot of his clients are onlyfans girls.

How did you get into the business, is there too many competition? Can you make a thread for any to make ideas on how to start a business?