Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

4th day of no showering, 3 days till chris ma ass I have no will to get into the shower

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Genetically inferior to meeks
★★★★★
First off, It wont make me a chad, It wont make me any more attractive to people around me, It wont give me a straighter nose or a better jaw, It wont give me more dating oppertunities or friends, It wont make my IQ better despite being quite smart aleredy, it wont stop the ukraine war and it wont make GTA 6 release faster, It wont make my PC run faster, It wont stop world hunger and it wont stop gun violence in the streets of manhattan, It wont stop Tyrone from raping prisoners and it wont stop Hitler from dying, it wont bring me any new lego sets, It wont make me a greek god and it wont make me as mentally strong as kratos, It wont make me taller.

Pros of showering: Feels nice, Is warm, I get clean.
Cons: negative thoughts return and i have to see my ugly naked skinnyfat body which cant even pack muscle.

It doesnt matter if i smell or not is what im trying to say, People avoid me either way no matter how much i fix my hair posture, Dress well, Bla bla bla, So why not smell...

Last edited: