Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel 4D Incel Chess: An account of how an incel attempts “game”

janoycresva

janoycresva

hey
-
So 2 days ago, I’m sitting in this secluded section of my Universities dining hall alone. Then this femoid walks in and sits down at the table across from me. She looks exactly like this girl I used to be friends with when I was 8, now she’s a huge sloot. Anyways, she calls someone and starts speaking in Russian. God her Russian is horrible and the voice is annoying but she’s pretty hot.

30 minutes ago (and I’m writing this while she sits near me) I saw her sit down in the same region again, right across from me. There’s not a lot of Russians here so I decide to call my dad and talk to him in a deep Russian masculine voice (and in a much more coherent way so as to show dominance over her form of Russian). She looks up and gives me a strange look. I’m about to leave, but this is a step forward boyos, maybe I have a chance at ascending here? People that speak the same language, other than English, feel more comfortable around one another in the US at least.

Nah she prob thinks you're a creep because you haven't said anything to her, and if you did anyway it would basically be the same outcome. Checkmate; it's over.

yeet
speaking in a deeper voice and she looks at you like you are retarded but you take that mean you are seconds away from ascending... cope af and funny af

It's ok, go for it. Go and get her. I'm not complaining... sure I'll lose an incel friend... but as long as I see you happy, I'll be at peace. Go follow your dreams you chadly chad. I'll just be sitting in the back smiling, thinking of all the good times we had.