Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel 4chan is completely overrun by numales and roasties, very entertaining but also ragefuel thread on /v/ about a banned rape game

anon

anon

babyfaced subhuman
★★★

4chan is 75% trannies, numales, whiteknights, roasties etc.
It's ridiculous just how much the site has changed since 2014.

Notice how all the arguments about why rape is not as bad as getting brutally murdered by cartels is ignored or has absolutely nonsensical replies.

These fucking whiteknights and roasties actually believe they'd rather get slowly killed by rusty machetes than get fucked in the pussy.
Insane.

I can't understand how someone can think rape is the worst thing in the world, worse than getting brutally killed.

They genuinely believe it's nowhere near as bad as when a guy gets beaten really badly by a group of men. They think rape is a million times worse than this even though both are very traumatic experiences, but only rape is taken so incredibly seriously and it's seen as the worst thing in the world. Is it worse than death? Absolutely not.
I'd rather get my ass kicked than killed and so would everyone. If I had a vagina I'd much rather get raped than be brutally and slowly murdered by cartels. Whiteknights are absolutely insane.

PENIS IN VAGINA FOR A FEW MINUTES = WORST THING EVER

Last edited:
just go on reddit :soy:

No replies to this.

4CHAN in 2019, JFL.

Attachments

• sdfgsdfgdg.jpg
    sdfgsdfgdg.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 102
That's why I use 8chan now.

Used to come from r9k, left because of reiko and that shitty pink pill

People purposely pretend to be a stereotypical leftist/cuck/roastie on 4chan just to get replies. Some of these posts are obvious bait that fall under that criteria, I know because I have done this shit before, part of the fun of 4chan is to see how much you can piss someone off and how many people you can get to reply to your post, whether you actually believe what you say or not.

People purposely pretend to be a stereotypical leftist/cuck/roastie on 4chan just to get replies. Some of these posts are obvious bait that fall under that criteria, I know because I have done this shit before, part of the fun of 4chan is to see how much you can piss someone off and how many people you can get to reply to your post, whether you actually believe what you say or not.
This is true of course, but most of those cucks in that thread are 100% serious. /v/ is resetera.

4chan is 4cucks

Glad I never bothered to go there.

4chan got cucked unfortunately, I hope someone buys it and uncucks it.

I still go there because I don't know of a better place to discuss anime, but its full of normalfags compared to how it used to be years ago.
Still like @BrendioEEE says probably half of it are people baiting to get replies

Why can you mass murder and kill in games but you can't rape? That doesn't make any sense at all. It's fair to point out.

Mass murder is illegal but there are no laws stopping you from doing it brutally in a video game. In Mortal Kombat you can rip out people's spines since the 1990s. There should be no problem with raping if you can literally tear someone's body apart in a game and that's okay.

MOTHERFUCKERS, IM GONNA FUCKING RAPE ALL THE WHITEKNIGHTS WHO REPORTED THE game
It was on my wishlist, these meme quality games are rare. I need to buy and add them into my collection

I'm glad i never been on those places

A VN depicting rape is horrible because "muh rape bad". Meanwhile, every other game is based on mercilessly murdering other people (mostly males) and that's completely fine, the whole situation speaks for itself. This whole discussion is a stupid one to have because it's just a game. I think it's worth pointing out how there were never any issues with any game until all this SJW crowd showed up.

IIRC when Hatred was removed Gabe came in talking how Hatred should be allowed because of freedom of expression. I don't see him spouting anything similar now, as soon as some sluts on twitter complained he just bent over backwards to win their approval. Who knows what kind of shit would have hit the fan if he didn't, maybe his hands were tied.

That's fine for /b/ or any of the other shitty anime boards but /pol/ is nothing but bait these days which sucks because I used to be able to find really good information there a couple years ago

Im glad that you speak about it. I was in rage when i learned it. We have to take 4 chan back.

Hmm, maybe because rape is seen as an equivalent to torture?

When you quickly kill someone it's at least over.

I mean it certainly has to do as well with the fact that we live in a culture of industrialized killing and systemic violence (think about the constant reasoning to inflict wars or the treatment of us incels). People are simply more used to it and manipulated to accept it.

Was it really ever an incel website, I just go on it for a short time just to see what is written and I haven't seen much or anything to do with inceldom or hatred of foids

4chan is 75% trannies, numales, whiteknights, roasties etc.
It's ridiculous just how much the site has changed since 2014.

Notice how all the arguments about why rape is not as bad as getting brutally murdered by cartels is ignored or has absolutely nonsensical replies.

These fucking whiteknights and roasties actually believe they'd rather get slowly killed by rusty machetes than get fucked in the pussy.
Insane.

I can't understand how someone can think rape is the worst thing in the world, worse than getting brutally killed.

They genuinely believe it's nowhere near as bad as when a guy gets beaten really badly by a group of men. They think rape is a million times worse than this even though both are very traumatic experiences, but only rape is taken so incredibly seriously and it's seen as the worst thing in the world. Is it worse than death? Absolutely not.
I'd rather get my ass kicked than killed and so would everyone. If I had a vagina I'd much rather get raped than be brutally and slowly murdered by cartels. Whiteknights are absolutely insane.

PENIS IN VAGINA FOR A FEW MINUTES = WORST THING EVER
Rape should be considered as a minor crime

Was it really ever an incel website, I just go on it for a short time just to see what is written and I haven't seen much or anything to do with inceldom or hatred of foids
There used to be daily women hate threads on r9k and pol and in general it was very far right, anti-feminism, and blackpilled. But during the last years it has definitely turned to shit, too many normies have gotten there especially during the trump election.

There used to be daily women hate threads on r9k and pol and in general it was very far right, anti-feminism, and blackpilled. But during the last years it has definitely turned to shit, too many normies have gotten there especially during the trump election.
I only ever found out about 4chan after that Chris Harper Mercer incident

I hate reddit and 4chan cucks equally

Most crimes are minor in cucktears’ eyes compared to a bunch of 0s and 1s resembling intercourse. Got it.

Getting told you have a nice ass is the same as seeing your friends die on the field,or even worse being stabbed and killed in some foreign land,far from your loved ones.
Femoid logic is astonishing.
No replies to this.

View attachment 96264

4CHAN in 2019, JFL.
''Most rape victims are women''
Prisons aren't a thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5