Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel 4chan is becoming blackpilled

• Thread starter Deleted member 17235
  • Start date
Deleted member 17235

Deleted member 17235

deutscher mischling
-
Last year at this same date /pol/ would have been making fun of us without even considering our points but guess what....?!

In just ONE, ONE year they are starting to become really blackpilled instead!

I am feeling it bros, soon foids will start fearing for their LIVES

7d67bbaa56850f5f37c36a4d9bfab776

Is this really the picture they used for incels or is it for the 6’4” good looking dude that they also mentioned?

You know when it's bad when the JIDF and Chinese bots agree with the :blackpill:

Last year at this same date /pol/ would have been making fun of us without even considering our points but guess what....?!

In just ONE, ONE year they are starting to become really blackpilled instead!

I am feeling it bros, soon foids will start fearing for their LIVES

View attachment 570827
Beansbeansbeans

Most 4channers are larpers pretending to be alpha chads. Most of them are incels like us but refuse to admit it.

As if they aren’t all incels already :feelsseriously:
Also didn’t they come up with doomer wojaks :waitwhat:

I don't understand the appeal of image boards, they're pretty ugly and boring. I like this forum more since it's more organized.
Imageboards are low attention span entertainment like tik tok, just with anonymity and lax rules, that's the appeal

Most 4channers are larpers pretending to be alpha chads. Most of them are incels like us but refuse to admit it.
Imagine a chad using 4chan :feelshaha: