Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over 42 year old single mother only wants men who are 20 cm or longer (will still reject you if you're not lean)

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
https://www.kekmama.nl/artikel/rubrieken/rollebollen/jo-anna-date-jonge-mannen

Google randomly sent me this article a few months ago, I saw that I' didn't close the tab so I'm going to write a shorter version of it. The article is in Dutch but it's about a single mother who is 42 years old who has sex with on average 3 different men every weekend, she specifically requires men to be young (so if you're even a decade younger than her you're too old for her) and before the meet up requires proof that your dick is longer than 20 cm (that is like 1 in 200 men, so the top 0,5%).

Even after all of that, the young man has to buy her dinner and if he looks only a few kilograms fatter than his dating app profile pictures (using old photos) she will instantly reject you.

So, not only does she sleep with several men a week, she regularly rejects top men for having minor flaws. "Oh, you're only top 1% when it comes to penis size? Get out!" And "Oh, you are average weight and not lean? Get out!".

It is beyond ovER for us Dutchcels.

Aren't you the 6'1 blackcel mogger? :feelsUgh:

Either way, a result of increasing hypergamy and foid privilege in the modern world; they're able to make these obscene, subhuman-discriminatory remarks and formulate these ridiculous standards with virtually no consequence, and are continuously enabled by modern degeneracy-promoting liberalism and the various cucks and normies making up our society... :society:

I do wonder what "personality" is associated with being over 20cm, either way. :feelsjuice:

she said she sets the age range to 18 and that one of them was 22
their hypocrisy is always amazing to behold

also lol at that shit about swingers couples, that's the netherlands for you

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back