Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting 4 am and cant sleep because how fucked up my life is

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
i think my life is even worse now espically with the lonliness getting worse i cant really get out of my laptop for some reason probably i have some type of trauma or some shit and the funny part is no one cares about our suffering because they have zero empathy in them. i was watching youtube and came across a video of someone venting about his life and the comments were making fun of the guy how sick is that ngl now i understand why people kill other people its because they are responsible for him acting out on his anger because nobody helped him when he needed help and the biggest example is ellliot rodger etc. the point i am making is i hope u guys can relate to what i am saying because you are not alone we all suffer but some have it easy and some have it worse peace out buddy boyos

Dude what kind of trauma are you talking about. Be specifuc.

Are u still in school? You dont have it bad then. Use that laptop to moneymaxx.

i think my life is even worse now espically with the lonliness getting worse i cant really get out of my laptop for some reason probably i have some type of trauma or some shit and the funny part is no one cares about our suffering because they have zero empathy in them. i was watching youtube and came across a video of someone venting about his life and the comments were making fun of the guy how sick is that ngl now i understand why people kill other people its because they are responsible for him acting out on his anger because nobody helped him when he needed help and the biggest example is ellliot rodger etc. the point i am making is i hope u guys can relate to what i am saying because you are not alone we all suffer but some have it easy and some have it worse peace out buddy boyos
-
Yep, it's pain, it's real live pain, pure and simple

Sometimes it subsides a bit for short periods, but the pain is always there

I don't agree with killing people, but yeah there are some disturbed MF'ers out there whose pain drove them to mass shootings, or suicide, or drug use etc.
-

-
Yep, it's pain, it's real live pain, pure and simple

Sometimes it subsides a bit for short periods, but the pain is always there

I don't agree with killing people, but yeah there are some disturbed MF'ers out there whose pain drove them to mass shootings, or suicide, or drug use etc.
-
yeah what do u advice me to do because i cant do this anymore shouId i just kill myself

yeah what do u advice me to do because i cant do this anymore shouId i just kill myself
-
What I do is hang out with other incels; I know a couple guys and we kind of relate to each other that way, and it's good to have that support

We joke about foids in a degenerate way, and none of us judge the other for doing that, LOL

Do you know any dudes you could hang out with who are in a similar situation?
-

-
What I do is hang out with other incels; I know a couple guys and we kind of relate to each other that way, and it's good to have that support

We joke about foids in a degenerate way, and none of us judge the other for doing that, LOL

Do you know any dudes you could hang out with who are in a similar situation?
-
i met one guy on this site and thats it lol

humans are cruel towards uglly things