Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming 3DS was such a great handheld

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
-
Modded my 3DS this year so I could play the entire backlog for free and it's amazing how many great exclusive games it has
Monster Hunter
Fantasy Life
Dragon Quest Monsters Joker 3
Then if you mod it you also have access to DS and GBA games that run natively with almost 0 input lag as well as fan ports of games like Diablo and Mario 64. New virtual boy emulator dropped as well with full 3d and there's fan servers replacing the official online servers so you'll be able to continue to play games online.

Happy I got one of these back when prices were down and normies were calling it a trash handheld before all the fags started spamming out videos and inflating the market value.

I lost my 3DS due to accidentally breaking it. It's over.

I did this to my, WII, 3DS, NDS, PS2, PS3, Switch, They can all run GBA

yes it had all the mainline nintendo games and monster hunter but i'm really mad there was no physical release for shin megami tensei 4 in jewrope.

I lost my 3DS due to accidentally breaking it. It's over.
You should import one from Japan.

yes it had all the mainline nintendo games and monster hunter but i'm really mad there was no physical release for shin megami tensei 4 in jewrope.
There was no physical release? Brutal. I saw one for 5 and Strange Journey so that's odd.

I did this to my, WII, 3DS, NDS, PS2, PS3, Switch, They can all run GBA
GBA was the true original goat of handhelds. So many great games on it.

Modded my 3DS this year so I could play the entire backlog for free and it's amazing how many great exclusive games it has
Monster Hunter
Fantasy Life
Dragon Quest Monsters Joker 3
Then if you mod it you also have access to DS and GBA games that run natively with almost 0 input lag as well as fan ports of games like Diablo and Mario 64. New virtual boy emulator dropped as well with full 3d and there's fan servers replacing the official online servers so you'll be able to continue to play games online.

Happy I got one of these back when prices were down and normies were calling it a trash handheld before all the fags started spamming out videos and inflating the market value.
Unfathomably based, I got a psvita last year and modded it as well. I can play the entire psvita, psp and some ps3 games. I've been enjoying:
Hotline miami
DBZ shin budokai: another road
Gravity rush
and the gta sindacco chornicles(modded version of liberty city stories, entirely different story and characters really based)

Haven't tried the 3DS tbh, It's still super expensive in my country...thinking about it nintendo is general is super expensive in third world shitholes

Last edited:
Unfathomably based, I got a psvita last year and modded it as well. I can play the entire psvita, psp and some ps3 games. I've been enjoying:
Hotline miami
DBZ shin budokai: another road
Gravity rush
and the gta sindacco chornicles(modded version of liberty city stories, entirely different story and characters really based)

Haven't tried the 3DS tbh, It's still super expensive in my country...thinking about it nintendo is general is super expensive in third world shitholes
It's expensive everywhere now. Btw you can play Monster Hunter frontier on your vita. Vita is goated too.

It's expensive everywhere now. Btw you can play Monster Hunter frontier on your vita. Vita is goated too.
Brootal mang, I last played monster hunter unite on my psp back in the old days. Will defo give Monster Hunter frontier a try. Thanks for the recommendation :feelsYall: :feelsYall:

Mogs me, mine died around 3 years ago

Have you tried replacing the battery?
I considered it but didnt buy a new one because i wouldnt know what to with my 3DS. I pretty much completed the last game i played

3DS was pure lifefuel especially hacked one