Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media 38 year old retiree tries to bullshit me on how to retire early

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-

Basically the guy says people spend too much money on excessive shit like eating out, extended warranties etc. So basically be frugal

A lot of us here are quite frugal though so why can't we retire early?

Coz what he says is bullshit. Being frugal just means your expenses go down. Ok what but what about the fucking income?

He got a well paying software engineering job and lucked out on the stock market coz right now it goes up.

I think he doesn't wanna draw attention to that part because it shows he got there by luck.

1. He's 40 so that means he was in software engineering when the wages were better and stuff wasn't all outsourced to curries. Good luck trying to getting a high paying job like that now.

2. His investments went up because of the stock market. That's pretty much luck and good timing. What if it fucked up? Then I guess our retiree would still be wagecucking (and probably getting replaced by a curry)

I hate dishonest people like this. They pretty much are a result of luck and good timing. Yet they talk shit as if that was all due to their smartness or whatever.

It's not much different from that kid who bought Bitcoin early and tries to LARP as some Warren buffet tier investor now.

Last edited:
Well, listening to him, in economic matters, is better than listening to some hobo or suicidal wagie.