Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy "3 months since i left the incel community - an update"

so he didn't ascend? not surprised.

Still an incel even if you dont post here. When are the idiots going to understand this simple concept.

sad and pathetic

That’s nice and all but is he still a virgin? I don’t care about any of this “no more blackpills” or “I’m in therapy” business. The fact is that if he’s still a virgin then he’s an incel, whether he’s an active member of the community or not.

In short: the only difference between his past self and now is that he doesn't associate himself with incels anymore. Still incel, just 3 months older. But now he plays by their rules. Oh yeah, and his music taste has changed, what an improvement.

Now about my mental. I can see some improvements there. My musictaste has changed a little bit. I don't listen to depressive music anymore, i listen to alot House/EMD/Rap now.
I've learned that having a girlfriend is not that important.
I actually devoleped a crush to an anime character.

Another incel gives up his braincels just to stop the blackpill. Just lol.

But also something weird happened. I actually devoleped a crush to an anime character.I don't have bodypillows of her, lol but i dream about her a lot. This sounds very weird, i know..
:feelskek: yeah leaving these toxic forums behind has done him wonders. Boyo will surely ascend in no time

"KHHV loser but not inkwell"

These are the same retards who think you can change your gender because of thoughts.

" I've learned that having a girlfriend is not that important. "

Most of the virgins on IT cope with this. You know what, sex isnt all that good :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: . Imagine being brainwashed to the extent that you start denying yourself your basic biological needs.

hes transforming into an ITcel

In short: the only difference between his past self and now is that he doesn't associate himself with incels anymore. Still incel, just 3 months older. But now he plays by their rules. Oh yeah, and his music taste has changed, what an improvement.

Still no gf lol.

These are the same retards who think you can change your gender because of thoughts.
Sounds like the dude advocating that we date trannys. JFL

" My musictaste has changed a little bit. I don't listen to depressive music anymore, i listen to alot House/EMD/Rap now."

What fucking poser listens to depressed music? I blast happy hardcore music 24/7 to keep myself from roping

So he's still an incel. He's just left the community that's the only difference. (I'm saying that as if this post isn't a larp for attention cuz it obviously is)

8e2

Only low iqcels "leave".

I dont see how someone could forget the blackpill. Same way I couldnt convince myself the sun is blue or something. It’s just a fact

In other news - fire is hot

Sounds like he's a youngcel.

He's also pretty young, only 16. What kind of a brainwash should you get from this joke of society to say "having a girlfriend is not that important" at his age? JFL. Now he will stop chasing foids at all only to find himself a 25+ yo virgin one day. Good job IT, you've ruined another young man.

How do I sound like that?
No I'm not saying you do. I was comparing the people saying that retarded shit to the dude who recommended we date trannys a few days ago

This is the paramount cope though. Seriously it's the final boss of IT, and bluepillers in general. When you defeat all their rhetoric and stupid assumptions, willful blindness, etc. they always whip this last one out.

"Just stop needing what you need!"

I'm running into this with naama (that incel podcast female) while we try to find a second date for my appearance on the podcast, she constantly tries to bluepill me with shit like that once I shoot down all her gigacopes. I don't put up with that shit.

"Just stop thinking about the cancer and it'll go away!"

Fuck off with that shit. It's always that or "just wait". As if that could be a solution in any world, it's worse than "just stop thinking about it".

It's all laughable.

Tbh most of the foids that dish out this kind of advice are gaslighting. "Sex isnt even all that great sweaty" but wont explain why she was a total cock gobbler in her teens and twenties.

Being an incel is a state of life, not the membership in a community :feelshmm:

No amount of coping will get you out, so come back you stupid bastard

Yeah. I believe most of them believe what they're saying though, I'm sure sex isn't a big deal if you can get it whenever you want.

Quite possible. Its like saying food isnt all that great to a starving homeless dude while he is begging for scraps on the streets.

Literally, and telling him in 10 years he'll get a hot meal (spat in several times and recooked from year old leftovers mind you) so just wait and don't be bitter about all the time you spent starving.

JFL.

No more doomer music! and no more blackpills! :soy:

Basically word for word what naama's telling me jfl

You need to stop discussing inceldom with foids if you want to keep your sanity. As you said, a person whos having gourmet meals isnt going to be able to relate to a starving guy.

Yet another coping incel taking it to the next level.

No more doomer music! and no more blackpills! :soy:
Now he will start listening to typical normie shit about relationships, sex and love, which he probably will never get. But he's not an incel, yay!

" My musictaste has changed a little bit. I don't listen to depressive music anymore, i listen to alot House/EMD/Rap now."

What fucking poser listens to depressed music? I blast happy hardcore music 24/7 to keep myself from roping
Let me guess: Schwarzbraun ist die Haselnuss, Am Adolf Hitler Platz, Panzerlied, Stuka Lied, Westerwald :feelsautistic:

[QUOTE="ThisLifeKillsMe, post: 5049114,

Nothing really happened of course.
Lmao keep coping you dumbfucks you come back anyways.
[/QUOTE]
same

Heh, you can quit the forum/s all you want but you can never leave (the condition).

Just pretend not to be incel theory.

“Learned that having a girlfriend was not important”
Damn he’s ascended to a new level of gigacope.
JUST IGNORE YOUR INNATE BIOLOGICAL DRIVE TO MATE AND REPRODUCE THEORY.
Just lol at the cope, denialism and mental gymnastics
4C38A3C7 A98D 4730 8591 1A8F2955324C

Last edited:
But also something weird happened. I actually devoleped a crush to an anime character.
:lul: :lul: :lul: He downgraded after leaving the incel community

The guy is young give him some time he'll be back. He's in his summer break, that's the reason for the positivity outburts. Wait until he has to start studying again.