Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Flip LTN comes to the US and wonders why he's suddenly incel

even distinct phenotypes like neo danubian, gorid or gracile med...phenotypes which aren't associated with white americans ?
They can only differentiate between swarthy-looking cumskins and your typical American cumskin.

he should probably kill himself

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/IncelExit/comments/1d49c9s/dating_as_an_asian_male_immigrant_seems_like_a/l6eheic/

Jfl, as I said before a lot of these foids who are into Asian men are actually lesbians in denial. Not even they see us as men, we are just women with a penis to them :feelsugh: @Biowaste Removal

At least they can still get white pussy. If I was a twink and some lesbian girl told me she finds me attractive cause I look a woman with a dick, I'd appreciate that
The fact that this is the only demographic that likes rice men is just sad.
Black women also like Asian men.
Even if he manages to find a wife, he'll end up getting cucked and he'll only be more miserable. I have a Filipino neighbor who was always friendly with everyone and even helped my dad with our outside house issues, but his wife cheated on him with a cumskin in his own home, and they had a huge fight and he eventually got divorceraped and became an anti-social. He did say hello to me recently though when I was coming home and he was heading out for a walk.
Lol my brother once was working with some Asian guy who told him how he (the AM) was dating a FOB noodle whore, and then the noodle whore cucked him with a white guy. And my brother told me the AM was saying all that with a smile on his face

Bro Arabs are seen as white in US :feelskek:
BOTH accounts in the screenshot are american white nationalist/supremacist accounts btw LMAO. I don't think I need to say anything else

Screenshot 20240229 155730 Samsung Internet

Only the Levantine ones. Also Arab foids wear hijabs here so we can't mistaken them for another race.
Mostly levantines, but even other Arabs succeed in passing off as white in muttistan

All this words..

It can be explained in a single word, blackpill.

It's a self report. False accusations mainly destroy sexually active men's lives. Every guy I know who's been falsely accused is either a Chad or an ex Chad.
Chads you know? Chads you slept with maybe :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Fucking femboy faggot.