Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy "3 months since i left the incel community - an update"

The guy is young give him some time he'll be back. He's in his summer break, that's the reason for the positivity outburts. Wait until he has to start studying again.
Welcome to the vicious circle

Tbh most of the foids that dish out this kind of advice are gaslighting. "Sex isnt even all that great sweaty" but wont explain why she was a total cock gobbler in her teens and twenties.
According to cucks and rosties, sex isn't important for non-chads, even though not having it causes mental problems and decreases life expectancy.

Rosties don't care about our health or life expectancy, yet they feel entitled to non-chad's tax money and simping to keep their smv high. Our lives mean much less to rosties than them being able to fuck chads and getting free stuff. That's why they say sex isn't important and "not a big deal" yet act like the world is coming to an end when a foid with a short skirt gets her ass grabbed at the supermarket. If sex wasn't important then sexual assault and cheating wouldn't be a big deal.

They want to trick non-chads into thinking they're not missing out on anything so they can stay quiet and stop talking about the blackpill. They want us to believe sex isn't important, but marrying old used rosties, following cucked laws, and paying taxes to used whores who reject us is important.

Last edited:
According to cucks and rosties, sex isn't important for non-chads, even though not having it causes mental problems and decreases life expectancy.

Rosties don't care about our health or life expectancy, yet they feel entitled to non-chad's tax money and simping to keep their smv high. Our lives mean much less to rosties than them being able to fuck chads and getting free stuff. That's why they say sex isn't important and "not a big deal" yet act like the world is coming to an end when a foid with a short skirt gets her ass grabbed at the supermarket. If sex wasn't important then sexual assault and cheating wouldn't be a big deal.

They want to trick non-chads into thinking they're not missing out on anything so they can stay quiet and stop talking about the blackpill. They want us to believe sex isn't important, but marrying old used rosties, following cucked laws, and paying taxes to used whores who reject us is important.
High iq.

"I'm not an incel anymore."

"So you got someone?"

"No."

"Had anyone since you left the "community" at all?"

"No."

"Do you want someone?"

"I would, but I now accept that it's not important."

"Then you're still an incel, faggot."