Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 3 inch/7 cm height boost, GTFIH MANLETS

Allblueeeee

Allblueeeee

Knajjd is life <3-Knajjd Fanclub Leader-Midfacecel
Just founds this on a turkish site, and my friend recommend this to me and it works for him. He got reactions from girls in university on how he increased his height.

KdnhX9n.png

Hope for my shorter brothers

@knajjd
@L Lawliet
@Twisted
@Facade

Last edited:
@Maeror is 6ft2 :)

I was thinking about increasing my height in a similar way to make myself feel better

@Maeror is 6ft2 :)

I was thinking about increasing my height in a similar way to make myself feel better

i tagged him cuz he understands turkish, but yea didnt know that he was 6ft2:feelsahh:

What do you do when you have to take them off? I would never go above 1 inch lifts. Probably 1-2cm.

It would be interesting to try them to be honest.

Uzun boylu Melun-u Melain bir savaşçı oluruz.

Was going to buy some shoelifts when my adsense sell-out money comes through, actually, thanks for reminding me :feelsokman:

I currently use 1-inch lifts, I do notice the height difference but no one else seems to notice anything.
I may give these a try.
PS: do NOT buy insoles from AddHeight, they're really overpriced and only add 1 inch, but they're comfy tbh.

Then you take your shoes off and they know the truth
BUT https://www.tallmenshoes.com
If you're that desperate. I'm too poor/embarrassed to wear that shit

Lifts are not new at all

once you get to the point you are taming off clothing it shouldnt matter
Shoes arent exactly clothes? I take my shoes off when I walk inside a house

We all know about shoe lifts already. You are acting as if this is a massive find.

Tell me when you learn how to increase long bone length without breaking my legs.

You would reach 5'9 with these shoes if I'm not mistaken, you can pull it off if you have pretty face

Brutal picture worth a blackpill of 1000 words
I have a 4-5 face.

First of all, those don't add 3". It's around 2" once you factor in compression while walking and the fact that chinese shoe lift manufacturers measure shoe lift height at the very back of the heel area. The actual height gain comes from the middle heel area right under your ankle bone.

Second of all, those particular lifts are trash. They're "unisex" and they're not wide enough for non-asian male feet.

Lastly, you'll never look normal with such massive lifts. Your gait, foot position, shoe deformation and inevitable pelvic tilt will make you look like a faggot. You can't even fit 3" lifts in 99% of shoes. Go for a more conservative height gain if you don't want to make a complete autistic fool of yourself.

Kek now I can be like betadestiny, who goes on about being alpha but wears 3 inch lift shoes because hes so insecure about his height.

I've tried 5.5 inches elevator shoes that looks like what mystery would wear in his phaggy days

I'm around 5'6 so they got me to 5'10ish

I wore them one night and still got mogged by 6'0+ dudes and didn't make a huge difference with girls so I threw them away

I was walking weird and if I got into a fight or someone pushed me it would have been game over

Third worldcels already walk on the balls of their feet. This is useless.

or you could do BB and gain inches in height naturally

There is something called pelvic tilt. If you straighten your back you can gain 1-2 inches. Anyone under 5'10 should forget becoming 6''.

There are also places that specifically sell platform shoes for this purpose. I planned to get a pair at some point.

kek, 3 inch? So lame, I am planning buy a 3 feet stilt walker, the final solution --

9ulB05T.jpg

Not worth it, causes back problems and joint problems and kneee problems in longer run.

But I guess u can wear them once a week on a clubbing night with friends

Just completely fuck your feet and back theory.

TFW you fall and girls laugh at you