Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 3 chads sitting next to me talking about sex jfl

carticel

carticel

Meeting someone at a charity do!
-
We had a game, taking the bad I'm just awkwardly nodding my head and pretending to text someone jfl

Now they are talking about what condoms are best. I said Trojan cuz that's the only company I knos

Now they are talking abut how Call her daddy is very informative.

Now they are talking about their favorite positions. It seems sluts love doggy. Dogpill confirmed?
I will update.

Last edited:
I remember in college I was in the computer lab doing an assignment when these two jacked white Chads that absolutely mogged me sat behind me and started talking about the girls they were trying to bang that week and one of them started asking the other if it was cool for him to make a move on his ex. His friend gave him permission and started telling him about how crazy she was in bed, like taking anal all the time and shit. That was so fucking brutal, sometimes I forget my age but that one frivolous event is just burned into my memory.

I would start crying tbh

that was me bro sorry man it wont happen again man i just couldnt help it tbh know what im saying dog it just spit outta my mouth nigga fuck. please forgive me man :)

Go ER on them

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back