Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel 25 year old becomes billionaire due to high IQ, youngest ever

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
https://www.forbes.com/sites/alexandrasternlicht/2022/05/28/theres-a-new-youngest-self-made-billionaire-and-he-got-rich-working-with-the-governmen
https://www.forbes.com/sites/alexan...-and-he-got-rich-working-with-the-government/

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
apparently both his parents were high IQ physicists making weapons for the government giving him enough IQ DNA + money to go his own way. By 18 he was working as a high level Quant(earn 300-1000k/yr). :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsrope:. Now at 25 he is worth more than everyone on this forum combined :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsrope:. Importanance of high IQ Heritage can't be understated! Physicist giga IQ parents -> genius billionaire son :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

[UWSL][UWSL]tagging interested users @BlkPillPres @Zer0/∞ @IncelKing @based_meme [/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]While my parents were worthless Subhuman garbage who couldn't even afford rent at one point. Young money moggers have parents who tell them about money young and give em the resources to money Maxx hard.[/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]Just another brutally bitter blackpill. Furthermore another blackpill is many foids would prefer a filthy thug like Jeremy Meeks over this guy purely due to looks. Although this guy is more impressive than 99.999% of humanity given his achievements at that age.[/UWSL][/UWSL]

@mistersinister

https://www.forbes.com/sites/alexandrasternlicht/2022/05/28/theres-a-new-youngest-self-made-billionaire-and-he-got-rich-working-with-the-governmen
https://www.forbes.com/sites/alexan...-and-he-got-rich-working-with-the-government/

apparently both his parents were high IQ physicists making weapons for the government giving him enough IQ DNA + money to go his own way. By 18 he was working as a high level Quant(earn 300-1000k/yr). :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsrope:. Now at 25 he is worth more than everyone on this forum combined :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsrope:. Importanance of high IQ Heritage can't be understated! Physicist giga IQ parents -> genius billionaire son :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

[UWSL][UWSL]tagging interested users @BlkPillPres @Zer0/∞ @IncelKing @based_meme [/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]While my parents were worthless Subhuman garbage who couldn't even afford rent at one point. Young money moggers have parents who tell them about money young and give em the resources to money Maxx hard.[/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]Just another brutally bitter blackpill. Furthermore another blackpill is many foids would prefer a filthy thug like Jeremy Meeks over this guy purely due to looks. Although this guy is more impressive than 99.999% of humanity given his achievements at that age.[/UWSL][/UWSL]
at least you have high IQ

Brutal. I can't wait to complete my MS and move somewhere else and buy good copes:feelsokman:

@Transcended Trucel importance of genetics is understated in our bluepilled world.

His achievements list:

• ⁠Dropped out of MIT with 5.0 GPA.
• ⁠Lead Engineer at Quora by 16.
• ⁠Algorithmic Engineer at Hudson River Trading at 17 (Best Company in the World).
• ⁠5th Place in Maths USA.
• ⁠National Finalist Computing USA.
• ⁠Top 20 Physics USA.

What's the point of having so much money anyways? I would rather be tall and good looking with big schlong.

His achievements list:

• ⁠Algorithmic Engineer at Hudson River Trading at 17 (Best Company in the World).
• ⁠Top 20 Physics USA.
do you have a olympiad/

Wasn't that plastic bimbo kylie jenner the youngest Billionaire? I'm pretty sure she was younger than 25

What's the point of having so much money anyways? I would rather be tall and good looking with big schlong.
he can buy a dozen Stacy models

Wasn't that plastic bimbo kylie jenner the youngest Billionaire? I'm pretty sure she was younger than 25
she doesn't count as self-made probably because her parents were already multimillionaires before her

oh so you found the news about me

I agree,

Most incels only blame genetics when it comes to physical appearance, but how much money a person makes is highly influenced by their intelligence and neurotypicality (both genetic traits).

women would be just as Inclined to sleep with a good-looking man as they would be to sleep with a rich man, so having money is just as important as being good-looking when it comes to attracting women, so not only can genetics fuck you up in the “looks department” it also fucks you up in the “money department”.

Whether you win or lose in life, it’s mostly based on GENETICS (and environment, something also out of your control).

Free will is an illusion, the outcome of our lives was predetermined since the beginning of the universe, everything takes place according to destiny.

he can buy a dozen Stacy models
It sure is nice to be high iq and to have a family and country that enables you to become a billionaire by age 25, but it's even nicer to be Chad in my opinion. I'm very frugal, I don't really care much about money, Chad gets real love, billionaire gets gold diggers.

His achievements list:

• ⁠Top 20 Physics USA.
Lifemogs me to the outermost edge of the observable universe and back countless times.
Holy hell what a brutal mog.:feelsrope:
Free will is an illusion, the outcome of our lives was predetermined since the beginning of the universe, everything takes place according to destiny.
I agree wholeheartedly. It was over the nanosecond we were conceived in our mothers' wombs.

That reminds me of that post I've made once about how in this century there will be a World emperor :

nigga builds a nuclear bomb to protect millions of foids so they can ride cock carousel and then he dies virgin :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

There will always be better people than you its a brutal reality and very hard to come to terms with I guess thats why normies like to come here and brag and watch to make themselves feel better

I agree wholeheartedly. It was over the nanosecond we were conceived in our mothers' wombs.

The whole purpose of life is to experience enjoyment/pleasure and avoid experiencing suffering/pain.

For us, we aren’t fulfilling the main purpose of life, so why were we even born in the first place?

Sometimes I wish I’d never been born so that I could have avoided this existence of pain and suffering, well I’m already here now living this life and I only have one chance at existence.

so instead of taking the easy way out by ending my life but gaining nothing while at the same time losing everything from such an act, I’m going to take the most difficult path which is to fight for an enjoyable life even though that journey comes with even more pain and suffering (in the form of work, effort, sacrifice, risk etc.), because the destination (becoming successful, living a life of pleasure) is just “too sweet”

Last edited:

it's true that he is genetically blessed but someone like meeks can get much more then that and for free without having to work a single day in his life.meeks was dating daughters of billionaires and buying anything he wanted and actually being worshipped by both men and women without doing anything.this guy reminds me of this chinese american billionaire who roped and was reported(from what i remember) to be kind of ignored even in his own company.

That reminds me of that post I've made once about how in this century there will be a World emperor :

I don't expect a world emperor but I do expect a tight clique of select few oligarchs having very strong control of almost all of the world governments by the end of the century, far more than they already do. Cyberpunk corpo shit cranked up to eleven pretty unironically.
so instead of taking the easy way out by ending my life but gaining nothing while at the same time losing everything from such an act, I’m going to take the most difficult path which is to fight for a good life even though that journey comes with pain, sacrifice and risk.
What is the end game of this good life? Respectable wage job? Nonetheless I wish you well although your chances are slim.
this guy reminds me of this chinese american billionaire who roped and was reported(from what i remember) to be kind of ignored even in his own company.
Do you have his name? I wonder how he looks.

I don't expect a world emperor but I do expect a tight clique of select few oligarchs having very strong control of almost all of the world governments by the end of the century, far more than they already do. Cyberpunk shit cranked up to eleven pretty unironically.

What is the end game of this good life? Respectable wage job? Nonetheless I wish you well although your chances are slim.

Do you have his name? I wonder how he looks.
can't remember.i saw that story here actually.a random bro posted the story,and i found it interesting.

big truth fucke
An absolutely disparaging article considering I am unemployed an seeking a job which pays slightly above minimum wage.

The normies will tell me that I am privileged despite this, that I should be more than grateful.

(Images of the typical "privileged" male in western society)

View attachment 619258
View attachment 619257
View attachment 619255
rs call us privilege for being slaves in fiest world over third world slaves. they should rope

Not sure if there will be but I am certain power continue to get More and more centralized in fewer fewer hands. Xi Jingping take over in China prime example. Before Chinese power Moe evenly split between few powerful men, now almost completely in one guy's hand

Self made my fucking ass JFL. There's not a single young self made millionare in this day and age. Your daddy made the money plain and simple

Not sure if there will be but I am certain power continue to get More and more centralized in fewer fewer hands.

I don't mind so much about the concentration of power by itself. The issue is what is done with it.

I think proponents of globalization and the idea of a World government tend to think they will be ruled by intelligent, benevolent technocrats. How naive. I think the future rulers or Earth will certainly be smart, but they will also be cunning and ruthless. They will see us as cattle and treat us as such, if they even let us live.

Last edited:
Self made my fucking ass JFL. There's not a single young self made millionare in this day and age. Your daddy made the money plain and simple
he still partially self made. his parents were earning probably between 200-400k, although a lot not enough to be billionaire on its own.

Chad gets real love, billionaire gets gold diggers.
No such thing as 'real love", a woman being attracted to you because you are tall is just as shallow as a woman being attracted to you because you are a millionaire.

What you are doing is conceptualizing all the things you are born with as "you" and all the things that you had to work to get in life as "other/external", when the things that you worked for are really what make you YOU (beliefs, personality, habits, etc), more than the random events that led to you being born with your specific genetic code.

No such thing as 'real love", a woman being attracted to you because you are tall is just as shallow as a woman being attracted to you because you are a millionaire.

What you are doing is conceptualizing all the things you are born with as "you" and all the things that you had to work to get in life as "other/external", when the things that you worked for are really what make you YOU (beliefs, personality, habits, etc), more than the random events that led to you being born with your specific genetic code.
many lazy poorcels cope here thinking money is useless because they don't earn any. they need cope with not having it.

Brutal. I can't wait to complete my MS and move somewhere else and buy good copes:feelsokman:
Same. With everything being virtual, this might be the best shot we've ever had to moneymaxx

Ok, I see your point and I agree that I probably shouldn't be using terms like "real love". But my point still stands, I would rather be “loved” for my looks rather than for my money. Looks are usually the gateway to deeper forms of love that go even beyond looks, see couple that grow old together or couples that stay together even after one of them gets horribly disfigured. They start because of looks and then grow deeper. Being “loved” for your money is lot more fickle and shortsighted. Gold diggers are demanding, and once you can’t provide them like a walking ATM, they go. Money is certainly important, but here we’re talking about billionaire levels of money, who even needs so much money? I would rather be middle class chad over billionaire incel any day.
many lazy poorcels cope here thinking money is useless because they don't earn any. they need cope with not having it.
Nothing to do with being poorcel, it’s just that the things I value and the things I want typically don’t require that much money.

Alot of us were fucked from the beginning. I have autism and adhd, many others too.

It was over before it began.

Paternal Lineage:

UAPB

UAPB1

UAPB2

I would rather be “loved” for my looks rather than for my money.
It's still shallow either way. All you've done is "deified" attraction based on genetics and "vilified" attraction based on resources, but both just amount to women seeing you as a utility to benefit their existence. You're still looking at life within the perspective you were raised (indoctrinated) under.

Isn't the entire point of the black pill to look at reality for what it is?

Looks are usually the gateway to deeper forms of love that go even beyond looks, see couple that grow old together or couples that stay together even after one of them gets horribly disfigured. They start because of looks and then grow deeper.
No, enforced gender roles is what causes the things you mentioned. Giving women rights and "free roam" to operate outside of their roles is exactly why dating and marriage has gone to shit.

We literally live in the era where women select their husbands based on physical attraction and:
50% of 1st marriages end in divorce
65% of 2nd marriages end in divorce
74% of 3rd marriages end in divorce
70% of divorces are initiated by women (still not happy even after selecting, because they are genetically designed to always want better)
90% of divorces are initiated by college educated women (the higher they aim, the higher their standards, the less satisfied they will be)

The data shows it. A woman choosing you based on looks doesn't lead to any of the shit you mentioned. Women not having a choice but to "learn to love" their partner is what leads to these things. Women are only satisfied if they feel like they've gotten "their best option", and in times when they couldn't work, own property, etc, every average man was a potential "best option". This is why women were more satsified in marriages, stayed married longer, etc.

Fast forward to now where there's always a better option around the corner, at the swipe of a finger, and their biology will keep them perpetually unhappy, because they are always mentally in "monkey branching mode".

Being “loved” for your money is lot more fickle and shortsighted.
Last time I checked, your looks fade with age, but if you're responsible your wealth grows with age. This is why wealthy men in their 20's, 30's, 40's, etc are still dating and fucking young hot women from18 to 24.

Gold diggers are demanding, and once you can’t provide them like a walking ATM, they go.
All you simply have to do is make sure that you:
1. Aren't a simp
2.1. Don't get married
2.2. If you do get married, make sure it's in a country with favorable laws and you get your prenup months before the wedding

This isn't rocket science. Also every woman is a gold digger in a sense. Women still want Chad to work and provide for them financially. Your looks as a man doesn't give "a pass" from being an adult like it does for women.

Money is certainly important, but here we’re talking about billionaire levels of money, who even needs so much money? I would rather be middle class chad over billionaire incel any day.
I'd rather be a six figure earner incel than an average income chad any day, it doesn't even have to be billions or millions.

Nothing to do with being poorcel, it’s just that the things I value and the things I want typically don’t require that much money.
I guess you don't value free time. I want to be rich so I can spend my time doing the things I enjoy, now buy a mansion or anything like that. So long as you are a wage slave, 8 hours of your life every single day goes towards making someone else rich so that they can enjoy their free time. In other words they are enjoying life off of your back.

I want out of the rat race, I don't want to be a perpetual slave, burning away time. To me the entire point of being wealthy is to have the free time to enjoy life. Travel, eat new foods, eat healthy, exercise at your leisure (not rush to the gym after your wage slave session to "squeeze in some gains"), etc.

Isn't the entire point of the black pill to look at reality for what it is?
It is indeed. But then if all love is shallow to you, what do you even want in a woman? To me there’s still a fundamental difference between being wanted for money vs for looks, when they want you for your money is more like you’re a hurdle they need to overcome to get your money, they need to pretend they like your presence, but when they want you for your looks, at least they enjoy your presence, as it releases chemicals in their brains that makes them feel good just being around you. Would you be happy having a Harvey Weinstein type relationship? His wife was obviously not attracted to him at all. I know I wouldn't no matter how hot she is.

Fast forward to now where there's always a better option around the corner, at the swipe of a finger, and their biology will keep them perpetually unhappy, because they are always mentally in "monkey branching mode".
I think the death of gender roles definitely plays a big role into why women can’t seem to be happy with marriages anymore, I agree with that, but I don’t think gender roles are the only reason some couples stay together for so long. I think the chemicals released in their brains when they see an attractive partner plays also a factor in making couples more cohesive, and unfortunately for us, most men aren’t attractive enough to produce this reaction on women, only chad does that, hence why I would like to be chad.

And honestly the whole thing about money and being a wagie is mostly me talking from an idealistic point of view and without any knowledge of what is like to be an actual wagie. In my mind, as long as I get a job I like, for example being a college professor teaching math or CS and doing research in algorithms and other things, then I figure I’d be happy as a wagie and not care as much about not having as much free time, because my time at work would be enjoyable. But honestly once I actually start working, I might end up hating it and I might end up regretting saying that I would rather be an average wagie chad than a rich incel.

Ted K should be set free to kill this chink who works for big tech companies and the US government

I think the chemicals released in their brains when they see an attractive partner plays also a factor in making couples more cohesive
Wrong, you are taking biological phenomenon and falsely extrapolating it to translate into a socialized human construct (monogamy). Monogamy is not normal for humans, it's something we do because it creates social order, but it isn't natural. The chemicals released only result in creating more cohesive fuck buddies lol, it has nothing to do with relationships (human construct). Which is exactly why relationships no longer really work despite women selecting based on looks even more than they could in the past.

I mean really think about what you're saying, the stats go against your theory and yet you are still saying it. If selecting based on attraction results in more cohesive relationships, then why are relationships today less cohesive than they were in the past? lol

Tinder should be the number one app for finding wives and husbands based on your theory.

And honestly the whole thing about money and being a wagie is mostly me talking from an idealistic point of view and without any knowledge of what is like to be an actual wagie.
Oh you'll get it once you start working. Every job starts off kind of fun, then after a few months when you get into the work groove the days start to blur, and unlike normies we don't have sex lives so were looking around in the work place, seeing people flirt, seeing couples form, seeing people with social lives, and then you go home, then back to work, then home, then back to work, and on and on it goes.

That's not living, that's a slow death, I'd rather kill myself than live my life as a wage slave incel.

I might end up regretting saying that I would rather be an average wagie chad than a rich incel.
I mean the thing is, you alreadly are in incel, so that other part isn't even an option to you, so the choice is really between:
A. Average wagie incel
B. Rich incel

Is this really a hard choice?, it's obvious which goal you should be working towards

He's a ricecel, who fucking cares.

Congratulations, you have all the money on the world. That won't make you tower over people, girls lust over you or make your dick bigger.

Bet he's gonna be as miserable as most here.

Bet he's gonna be as miserable as most here.
Now this is cope. All of the problems we face are problems that we lack the resources to "buy our way out of it". They are western problems. There's nothing stopping him from moving to a more traditional country and living like a king. Some of you guys speak like the country you live in is the only country on the planet.

They sound salty but it's facts. There are scores of super smart people that end up nowhere in life because they don't have the connections or drive or supportive environment or other things needed to succeed.
Both matter, but they are extremely dismissive of natural disadvantages for no reason

All of the problems we face are problems that we lack the resources to "buy our way out of it"
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: since when can we "buy our way out" of bad looks?

He can surely cope way harder than us having that much money. He can actually retire and just "enjoy" life.

But what is "enjoying" life? Doing drugs? Throwing parties? Playing videogames? Betabuxxing? Gymaxxing?

Or socializing? fucking? Living the primal urge of sex/reproduction?

Mark my words. I wish the best for this dude because my hatred is directed towards foids, but if he's aware, he's gonna end as miserable as us.

When I was a four-year-old, my parents and I lived in a duplex, where my father would hit Mother and damage the walls, resulting in holes near a wooden desk she used for sewing. I recall pouring soap in my eyes at this age to stop them from arguing.

When we moved, my father would regularly come home and argue with Mother over anything he disliked. He broke the windows in our living room as well as the windows in our kitchen, he broke a "Leopard Statue", he broke our kitchen table, he broke plates, he threw Mother's computer and clothes into the garbage bin. He'd regularly pound on Mother's room door(Used for crafts). He'd yell at Mother as he was driving her to work.

My mother, as kind as she may be, used to grab me very forcefully(By the neck, as I was fidgeting with items; I would ache from it) and repeatedly tell me "Do you hear me!?! If people see you doing that, they will think you are men-tally retar-ded!" while shaking me and shaking the item near my eyes. She would tell me how embarrassing it is to have an autistic son who fidgets with items as a form of stimulation. Other times, she would hit me. When I said, "Please don't hit me!" once, she started laughing.

One day, Mother was asked by my father to write a check, which she did. However, he was angry because she was drying off after a shower. This led him to shove her onto the floor(She was naked) and kick her legs repeatedly, which I was present for and saw. He also broke her fingers and cut her knuckles, injured her knees and kicked her abdomen. Our utilities were cut off three times due to failure to pay, and the result was living with my paternal grandparents for weeks at a time. On the day we moved in with my maternal grandparents, me and Mother sat in the dark since my father didn't pay the utility bill("Well, then leave"; he left the house after yelling, which I hid from).

Reading Spelling

Math

Last edited:
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: since when can we "buy our way out" of bad looks?
Men have been doing that since the beginning of time. In fact not to long ago men didn't even buy their way out of bad looks, they forced their way out of bad looks, they took women by force, and they didn't give a fuck about the things that men like you are obsessed with today (adhering to the modern day feminized standard of masculinity).

In the far past it was physical force and resources, today it's physical attraction and resources, one is still a constant and it always will be a constant, because as much as women chase looks, they chase resources more, and the stats show it.

Women date and marry up socioeconomically. Even a college educated woman who is more likely to be a high earner has a 98% chance of marrying a man who out earns her (this is an actual stat).

Looks are very important to women, but resources matter more as it is the actual factor that determines who women marry. If women valued looks more than resources we should see a lot more women "marrying for love", yet all the data shows that women marry up when it comes to income and wealth. That's their primary aim, it's only when they fail that they have to settle for a man who makes equal to what they do or less.

Mark my words. I wish the best for this dude because my hatred is directed towards foids, but if he's aware, he's gonna end as miserable as us.
Your logic is off.

Lets say we have someone who is stuck in a wheelchair (parapelegic) and they are a 9 to 5 worker at an office, let's call this person "Cripple A". Then we have another person stuck in a wheelchair BUT they are a billionaire real estate mogul, lets call them "Cripple B".

Who the hell would argue that Cripple B is "gonna be just is miserable as" Cripple A? :feelskek:

Cripple B just has more options. He can hire whores to satisfy his every sexual need whereas Cripple A will never get laid.

Cripple B will eat the finest foods, be able to focus on his health and fitness more, etc. Whereas Cripple A will be on the wagie diet and probably put on weight because he doesn't even get to lose the few calories regular people do by walking, especially walking up stairs.

Etc, etc, etc.

You just sound like you are coping by saying he will be as miserable as us, when he literally has more options.

Anyone who has more options than you has it better than you.

Your argument is as retarded as saying that YOU with a million dollars will be just as miserable as YOU as you are now. I guarantee you will find some way to spend that money to improve your life and make it more enjoyable, cut the bullshit.

Men have been doing that since the beginning of time. In fact not to long ago men didn't even buy their way out of bad looks, they forced their way out of bad looks, they took women by force, and they didn't give a fuck about the things that men like you are obsessed with today (adhering to the modern day feminized standard of masculinity).

In the far past it was physical force and resources, today it's physical attraction and resources, one is still a constant and it always will be a constant, because as much as women chase looks, they chase resources more, and the stats show it.

Women date and marry up socioeconomically. Even a college educated woman who is more likely to be a high earner has a 98% chance of marrying a man who out earns her (this is an actual stat).

Looks are very important to women, but resources matter more as it is the actual factor that determines who women marry. If women valued looks more than resources we should see a lot more women "marrying for love", yet all the data shows that women marry up when it comes to income and wealth. That's their primary aim, it's only when they fail that they have to settle for a man who makes equal to what they do or less.

Your logic is off.

Lets say we have someone who is stuck in a wheelchair (parapelegic) and they are a 9 to 5 worker at an office, let's call this person "Cripple A". Then we have another person stuck in a wheelchair BUT they are a billionaire real estate mogul, lets call them "Cripple B".

Who the hell would argue that Cripple B is "gonna be just is miserable as" Cripple A? :feelskek:

Cripple B just has more options. He can hire whores to satisfy his every sexual need whereas Cripple A will never get laid.

Cripple B will eat the finest foods, be able to focus on his health and fitness more, etc. Whereas Cripple A will be on the wagie diet and probably put on weight because he doesn't even get to lose the few calories regular people do by walking, especially walking up stairs.

Etc, etc, etc.

You just sound like you are coping by saying he will be as miserable as us, when he literally has more options.

Anyone who has more options than you has it better than you.

Your argument is as retarded as saying that YOU with a million dollars will be just as miserable as YOU as you are now. I guarantee you will find some way to spend that money to improve your life and make it more enjoyable, cut the bullshit.
Fucking coper fakecel. Your vision of world reeks of redpill philosophy. Are you an infiltrated normie? I can clearly see it. No money on the world would buy me happiness now.

Not to say I gave up on life, tho. I wanna have money to buy some copes in the future. I gymmaxx, studymaxx, and all that shit, and maybe I could fix my fucked up nose with a surgery, but that's as far as it goes. No money will take me back in time and make me grow up as a healthy, positively-reinforced and socialized human.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back