Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel 23, and i hope i die when im 30

Garfed347

Garfed347

Greycel
I'm 23 now kissless Virgin w/ Zero friends and I don't give a shit if I die at 30 or sooner my whole life I've been pushed down by soyciety and shitty luck I don't care anymore I'm going to keep eating doritos and drinking liquor eating burger king and smoking and playing games all day until I have a heartattack I'm done trying nothing makes me happy but food and video games and being loved by somebody which is out of the question in this SJW elite white man hating world now..

out of the question in this SJW elite white man hating world now..
Us white men are the most prosecuted on the planet. Ethnics wouldn’t last an hour in our shoes.

30 the the day I’ll probably call it too

I'm 23 now kissless Virgin w/ Zero friends and I don't give a shit if I die at 30 or sooner my whole life I've been pushed down by soyciety and shitty luck I don't care anymore I'm going to keep eating doritos and drinking liquor eating burger king and smoking and playing games all day until I have a heartattack I'm done trying nothing makes me happy but food and video games and being loved by somebody which is out of the question in this SJW elite white man hating world now..
Keep grinding, keep hustling, shoot for your dreams. Anything is possible.

Just gym maxx, money maxx and you'll be okay. 23 is much too young -- men peak at 40, bro.

You can look forward to another 17 lonely and sexless years going to the gym and acquiring skills, money, status, reputation etc. before you can talk to a foid.

I might not make it

I’ll be your friend if there’s no faggot stuff.

Keep grinding, keep hustling, shoot for your dreams. Anything is possible.

Just gym maxx, money maxx and you'll be okay. 23 is much too young -- men peak at 40, bro.

You can look forward to another 17 lonely and sexless years going to the gym and acquiring skills, money, status, reputation etc. before you can talk to a foid.

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/2ai0lt0JF6E

Why staying weak when you can get strong? Do weight lifting and learn to shoot fire weapons at least.
Thats how you get based.

I'll try my best to ascend by looksmaxxing, hgh, or possibly seamaxxing and if I don't ascend by 30, then I will rope.

same here. I am 22 .

just remember you’re not alone (in the context of your situation), comrade:fuk:

30 is a good number I wouldn't mind going at that age. I would have three years then.

Im khhv 27 and havER a suicidER moment evERyday, I wondER how long can I stay Sane being a khhv 5’5 trucel

I hope I don't see a day beyond 30.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back