Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel 205 for 2 reps

OwariDa

OwariDa

One Of Wun
-
hit chest today and decided fuck it why not try new weight

Honestly I think I can hit 225 for 1 rep next time

FUCKKKKKKK

Idk how accurate these online bench calculators are but I think what I do rn should be enough. One of my friends who works out says that you can add some to it and that’s like your actual.

don't give a damn GrAYcel

Well done, but train smart. You don't need to hit 225. It's just an arbitrary number.

Fuck you hope that shit falls and breaks your ribs

:feelskek:

Just smoke some weed mang no need to get like that cause someone wants to gymcel: No gym for your face or NTness so it’s not like he’s gonna ascend cause of it:feelshaha:

Last edited:
don't give a damn GrAYcel
t. Poop lover
Well done, but train smart. You don't need to hit 225. It's just an arbitrary number.
yea my left wrist hurts on chest days and I think I’m gonna get some straps soon. I had some before but lost them unfortunately.
Der jude fear the strong man which is why I’ll keep pushing myself

why mad nigga

My highest bench was 90lb for 1. Haven't been to the gym for a month after I got ill. I also lost 4 kg probably now weigh 53kg

Makes since he likes shit cause that’s the color his skin is.
Funny GIF

Based; I need to gymmaxx more in time for the Far-Right backlash & Incel uprising(in MC)
We need to be ready to answer the JQ and prepare for TND, we can’t be built like sticks
IMG 3125
in GTA VI story mode
My highest bench was 90lb for 1. Haven't been to the gym for a month after I got ill. I also lost 4 kg probably now weigh 53kg
Hope things get better for you, being sick sucks

yea my left wrist hurts on chest days and I think I’m gonna get some straps soon. I had some before but lost them unfortunately.
You don't need straps. You just need to train lighter. Your form probably caused wrist problems. That, or jacking off too hard.

:feelskek:

Just smoke some weed mang no need to get like that cause someone wants to gymcel: No gym for your face or NTness so it’s not like he’s gonna ascend cause of it:feelshaha:
Fuck you

Your form probably caused wrist problems.
My wirst can hurt after push days but that is because I am a wristcel
Idk how accurate these online bench calculators are but I think what I do rn should be enough. One of my friends who works out says that you can add some to it and that’s like your actual.
Genetics are just going to make someone stronger or weaker too so its hard to say.

Der jude fear the strong man which is why I’ll keep pushing mysel
Based; I need to gymmaxx more in time for the Far-Right backlash & Incel uprising(in MC)
No amount of gymmaxxing will protect you from bullets + the bigger the body the harder to cover it with armor.
Learn how to use and maintain guns instead, glocks, ARs and AKs preferably.
I'm not saying physical fitness is not important, but huge muscles are not natural and often cause heart attacks and other blood diseases, one should train to increase his stamina not the size of his muscles, and what a difference between the two!
Think about it for a moment, do you think the jewish media being filled with gym culture make the jews seethe? absolutely not, they want you to "build" unnatural bodies and inject yourself with (((vitamins and hormones))) instead of focusing on what gonna matter most in an asymetric warfare: stamina and firearm knowledge.

Great job brother! The Lord is good

Funny GIF

We need to be ready to answer the JQ and prepare for TND, we can’t be built like sticks
View attachment 929501
in GTA VI story mode
YES WE WILL ALL TRAIN HARD & LIVE OFF RED MEAT & RAW MILK FOR MUSCLE GAINS TILL WE BECOME HIGH-T ARYAN WARRIORS & KRUSH KIKES SKULLS WHILST INITIATING TND(in GTAV).

Gymniggers can flex their temporary "progress" and farm those shares and reacts on jewcial media, but the final laugh and outcome will be mine, for we are indeed heading towards interesting times, and the days are already alternating but few actually see it.

No amount of gymmaxxing will protect you from bullets + the bigger the body the harder to cover it with armor.
Learn how to use and maintain guns instead, glocks, ARs and AKs preferably.
I'm not saying physical fitness is not important, but huge muscles are not natural and often cause heart attacks and other blood diseases, one should train to increase his stamina not the size of his muscles, and what a difference between the two!
Think about it for a moment, do you think the jewish media being filled with gym culture make the jews seethe? absolutely not, they want you to "build" unnatural bodies and inject yourself with (((vitamins and hormones))) instead of focusing on what gonna matter most in an asymetric warfare: stamina and firearm knowledge.
Valid point tbh.

What's the fucking issue:feelskek:

you literally came here spearing out on OP all because he hit a new rep at the gym -and we all know gym is cope & won't help you in anyway at all- and I literally just pointed out how there's no need to chimp out on OP all cause he can bench more now.

Nice job brocel, I was at 230 before I quit the gym and never went again

never done bench