Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory [200 IQ] Tallfags don’t register the existence of manlets and men shorter than them in their heads.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
There are tallfags on the internet will seriously argue they’re just average height at 6’3, which is still taller than 95% of men in the west because they got heightmogged by some 6’5+ man and their selective memories cause them to only remember that event and erase all others. That’s why every single post about muh Zoomers being so much taller, muh 6’ is manlet height in 2022 is by some insecure 5’11+ tallfag retard.

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/tall/comments/y4cxq6/just_my_experiences_as_a_tall_bangladeshi/

Last edited:
Anything under 6' is over if you're a zoomer ngl

Anything under 6' is over if you're a zoomer ngl
Least retarded take on id, I know a lot of people my age that have a girlfriend that is under 6'. I would say you need to be taller than 5'9

Most likely also a case of confirmation bias; they don't want to admit they're heightmoggers, so their mind preemptively simply hyperfocuses on those taller than them... :feelshehe:

Causing, along with what you said, the mentally disabled take of "zoomer height 6'5 average bro im manlet". :society:

It’s cuz 1-3 inch difference in height doesn’t really register to you in first person so it seems like every other guy is also a tallfag until you look in a mirror and actually see the difference