Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment $200,000 USD inherited. Do you use it to ascend?

$200K of VT is good for $5K/year using 4% rule

would shave off a few years to reach financial independence, retire early
5k a year is nothing.

5k a year is nothing.
That's correct, but it doesn't hurt. Would probably need around $600K total ($24K / year) to live comfortably as an incel. It doesn't take much to live when you just need a small place, computer, basic car, etc. $24K/year to live off is more like $40K+ year job as the taxes are much lower for investments plus with a job you'd need to save / invest some of that money

Also should be $8K out of 200K (4%) not sure why I wrote 5k

Vanguard ETF. It represents the world's 10,000 largest companies (apple, amazon, tsmc, walmart, google, etc etc)
Jew mutual fund.

That's correct, but it doesn't hurt. Would probably need around $600K total ($24K / year) to live comfortably as an incel. It doesn't take much to live when you just need a small place, computer, basic car, etc. $24K/year to live off is more like $40K+ year job as the taxes are much lower for investments plus with a job you'd need to save / invest some of that money
Right, money never hurts. But don't you think that with 200k, a better option would be to go for something riskier like a business. The fact that you even think about a job at that point is a mistake.

Jew mutual fund.
That's correct. Part of the reason jews have so much money is that they park it in assets like that (and also basically control the financial system). Might as well go along for the ride

Right, money never hurts. But don't you think that with 200k, a better option would be to go for something riskier like a business. The fact that you even think about a job at that point is a mistake.
Maybe, but owning a business is a huge hassle. Most small business owners work like 100 hours a week. I just want to LDAR once I can financially do so.

would use like 50k of it on surgeries and invest the rest prob

What surgeries?
rhinoplasty
bimax
gonial implants
zygo implants
otoplasty
loose skin removal
scar removal
obo is a meme but with my death tier ipd , i would risk it

obo is a meme but with my death tier ipd , i would risk it
If orbital box osteotomy is death tier, get this:

IMAGINE THIS HYPOTHETICAL SCENARIO:

You suddenly inherit $200,000 from your grandfather who has just passed away. While he was alive, he was dismayed and heartbroken by the sight of your inceldom and LDARing. He wished with all his heart that you could ascend, get married, and have children, so he left you $200,000 in his will.

The money is now in your possession. What do you do with it? Do you get bimax double surgery? Do you get leg lengthening? What do you do?
its already over anyways, and betabuxxing is nothing short of prostitution for a used up roastie, so im better off using the money for something worthwhile.

My looksmatch made 200k last month selling her piss on onlyfans. It wouldn’t matter if I got 200k

I would use it to geomaxx between different third world countries fucking ethnic foids

Hell yeah! That's enough surgery to become a straight up Chad!

Invest in niggacoin

Nah, I'd go for Indexfundmaxxing

You suddenly inherit $200,000 from your grandfather who has just passed away. While he was alive, he was dismayed and heartbroken by the sight of your inceldom and LDARing. He wished with all his heart that you could ascend, get married, and have children, so he left you $200,000 in his will.

The money is now in your possession. What do you do with it? Do you get bimax double surgery? Do you get leg lengthening? What do you do?
It’s over
You are to old for young girl!

Put it all towards early retirement

move to another country and live off these bucks there. I have no major goals in life. Maybe squander it on slots or some random shit

Spend most of it on food, clothes, travel, sluts, and many other luxuries. and I’d buy a shotgun and blow my head off when I finally run out of it all.

I use it to move to Philippines and retire

Nothing will work for me. Might as well enjoy the money and rot while I’m at it.

SEAMAXXX

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back