Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming 20+ year old cels, do you remember GTA San Andreas feeling like crack when you played it at age 6-12?

RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
It truly felt like a drug to me. It was the culmination of video games for me. The freedom, the violence, the open world. It had everything I could've wanted. My parents actually never let me get it but I played it at a friend occasionally.

I did finally get to play it on my own when I pirated it for a shitty PC that could barely run it in 2011 and it was awesome even then.

I'm not 20+ but I've passed san andreas 100% few times by now. It's such a good game if you use cheats. That flying car cheat is awesome

I'm not 20+ but I've passed san andreas 100% few times by now. It's such a good game if you use cheats. That flying car cheat is awesome
Nice to hear. I agree. Though it's too old and janky for me to enjoy anymore.

Yes I do, I discovered that game when I was 9 or 10 in my friend's house and became obsessed with it since then. I watched a shitton of videos of San Andreas mysteries, Loquendo (text to speech software very popular in Spanish speaking countries) parodies and mod tutorials and always played the game hiding from my parents because they wouldn't approve it because it was rated +18 kek. But now when I think about it probably they wouldn't have cared, they knew that I loved the game (because I wouldn't shut up about it) and they seemed okay, they didn't know I played it tho.

I preferred vice city, but yeah. Playing games like that when younger was great.

I played GTA vice city on the old old xbox

I loved that game, I just used codes and started doing whatever i wanted. I couldnt enjoy GTA 5

i loved that game but i played postal 2 most as a kid

I almost got 100% completion. I only missed out on the collectables.

Yes I do, I discovered that game when I was 9 or 10 in my friend's house and became obsessed with it since then. I watched a shitton of videos of San Andreas mysteries, Loquendo (text to speech software very popular in Spanish speaking countries) parodies and mod tutorials and always played the game hiding from my parents because they wouldn't approve it because it was rated +18 kek. But now when I think about it probably they wouldn't have cared, they knew that I loved the game (because I wouldn't shut up about it) and they seemed okay, they didn't know I played it tho.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zjsx4NjukwM&ab_channel=NJurgen

i vaguely remember seeing videos with that text to speech stuff back when i used to watch san andreas mysteries and urban legends.

Ah good memories. San Andreas was my first game on PS2 and first GTA i played, that was around 2005 i think, i was obsessed with it and how much freedom you have, open world, gang wars, driving every vehicle, killing cops and civilians, it was so new to me.

One of the greatest games ever. It's the best GTA so far

Started playing in 2012 when my friend introduced me to it when i was 14. It was fucking awesome. I liked gta 4 more though because of how realistic it looked

I'm 28, and yes. I'd just play it all day, it was actually a magical feeling. I got stuck on the car race with Caesar in the forest that shit was ridiculous. Probably could have cheated but whatever. Excellent game.