Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting 20 in three days and I look 40

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
In exactly three days from now on April 20th my life will have reached its twentieth anniversary. What's most brutal about this is knowing how far my life is from the average experience. Most men who hit 20 are in the peak of their youth and enjoying themselves while they can. Yet here I am rotting. My looks have deteriorated immensely within the last year. My hairline has moved farther back, I've suffered ghastly hairloss, my face somehow looks 40 even tho I'm only 19. It's ridiculously cruel how much I've aged physically within only two years.

It was already enough being ugly. However being ugly and looking older is a death sentence. Even if I tried to make friends now irl which I'm unable to they'd view me as some creepy old guy instead of someone in their age group. Nature/fate have truly cursed me to live a life of agony.

Last year I grew my hair out and it looked fairly alright. However I swear as soon as I was somewhat happy with it it all began to rapidly fall out. I have a buzz cut now and after three months of growth I still barely have any hair compared to what I had three years ago.

My 20th felt better than my 19th actually, I had just gotten my driver's license and I got drunk much faster.
But yeah, seeing yourself age without even having been able to enjoy being young is really depressing.

My 20th felt better than my 19th actually, I had just gotten my driver's license and I got drunk much faster.
But yeah, seeing yourself age without even having been able to enjoy being young is really depressing.
Drinking is the only way to be happy as an incel.

Drinking is the only way to be happy as an incel.
Real :feelsbadman:
I was gifted a couple cigars and they were really nice too but I'm too high inhib to go buy some myself.

I cant believe I am older than you

I thought you were like 30 - 48 considering how much you spam "kids.is" JFL
My advice is that you should take pregnenolone, you'll look younger but you'll still be subhuman, so it's better if you take it, health benefits are nice too.

I thought you were like 30 - 48 considering how much you spam "kids.is" JFL
My advice is that you should take pregnenolone, you'll look younger but you'll still be subhuman, so it's better if you take it, health benefits are nice too.
Thanks.

I have always viewed you as a little apathetic and maybe because of that a little older, surprised I am actually older than you I would have guessed you were 26 or 27

It sucks man, I honestly still feel like I am 20 but I am 22, its unreal

It feels like I've lost 2 years to nothing honestly

20 and 21 these should be like prime peak years and nothing happened, nothing dude.

Sure I still have my "20's"

But when people say 20's they mean like 20-24

Not like 28 and 29 lol, 28 and 29 is fucking old your parents start seriously wondering about grandchildren and shit at that age

I have always viewed you as a little apathetic and maybe because of that a little older, surprised I am actually older than you I would have guessed you were 26 or 27

It sucks man, I honestly still feel like I am 20 but I am 22, its unreal

It feels like I've lost 2 years to nothing honestly

20 and 21 these should be like prime peak years and nothing happened, nothing dude.

Sure I still have my "20's"

But when people say 20's they mean like 20-24

Not like 28 and 29 lol, 28 and 29 is fucking old your parents start seriously wondering about grandchildren and shit at that age
20s is one of the most brutal periods because you have to watch as you forever lose your youth. 30s is suicide fuel.

20s is one of the most brutal periods because you have to watch as you forever lose your youth. 30s is suicide fuel.
Yeah, at least when I was 18 and stuff I coped that I was young, you can lose being 18 and 19 thats whatever but in your 20's every year just feels like shit

The 30 year olds on here are either really angry, or really calm and resigned like @Mecoja but its just so over at that age

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back