Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill 2 years ago I went to a plastic surgeon

IchWillSterben

IchWillSterben

Banned
-
At that time I already knew about mewing and the impact mouth breathing has on bone development. So I asked him “is a recessed chin caused by mouth breathing?”. He said “No, it’s genetic”.

I thought he wanted to convince me of my inherent subhumanity and the necessity of getting surgery. I didn’t get any procedure done for lack of money, but I was thinking the same way till later when I reviewed my family photos. All my subhuman traits could be found in my relatives. Yes my parents don’t have recessed chin but my grandparents do. My mouth breathing only caused my cheekbones to be more recessed and made my midface look longer. But even if I had always nose breathed I’d look like my ugly grandpa at best - still a jawless, chinless subhuman.

Mewing is such a cope for incels who refuse to believe that their miserable fate is genetic for the most part. If your parents aren’t ugly then check the bone structure of your other relatives, you’ll probably feel illuminated.

If you aren’t partially blaming your family for your looks, you’re still too bluepilled

genes dont just pass on from the parents it is passing since generations. and it is random and certain that at some point one will be born with the shit genes.

jfl at when I imagine a bunch of brocels just mewing 24/7.

i'm a proud chinlet.

All the males in my family born after the late 80's are single and most of us are virgins, all the females have had multiple partners since they were teens and are now settled with kids and 7/10 husbands. Something has definitely changed since we all became of age, guys who would've settled down with a chubby in past generations are now going without.

All the males in my family born after the late 80's are single and most of us are virgins, all the females have had multiple partners since they were teens and are now settled with kids and 7/10 husbands. Something has definitely changed since we all became of age, guys who would've settled down with a chubby in past generations are now going without.
Brutal

Yep, only one of us male cousins has had a gf in our lives, and she was one of the most rotund 20 somethings I ever met. Like a cross between the Stay-Puft Marshmallow man and Michelin man, in 20 years she'll appear on one of those fat shows where they cut a hole in the roof and winch them out with a crane.

She dumped him too, he's around 5/10, not fat and very well educated but that wasn't good enough for a literal landwhale during the mid-2010's, women like her probably have even higher standards now in the 2020's.

Last edited:
So I asked him “is a recessed chin caused by mouth breathing?”. He said “No, it’s genetic”.
My ortho told me the same. And he said that round about 30% of the eu population is recessed today.

Mouth breathing is probably not healthy but it’s not the main reason we are recessed. But looksmax retards and mew-fanboys still believe this shit. Jfl at them

Last edited:
:blackpill:

Yep, only one of us male cousins has had a gf in our lives, and she was one of the most rotund 20 somethings I ever met. Like a cross between the Stay-Puft Marshmallow man and Michelin man, in 20 years she'll appear on one of those fat shows where they cut a hole in the roof and winch them out with a crane.

She dumped him too, he's around 5/10, not fat and very well educated but that wasn't good enough for a literal landwhale during the mid-2010's, women like her probably have even higher standards now in the 2020's.
:blackpill:

My ortho told me the same. And he said that round about 30% of the eu population is recessed today.

Mouth breathing is probably not healthy but it’s not the main reason we are recessed. But looksmax retards and mew-fanboys still believe this shit. Jfl at them
I used to cling to the mewing theory and refuse to believe my chin recession wax genetic since both of my parents have a decently projected chin. Checking my grandparents photos I came to realize that they have the same chinless lower third. My dad has the same roundish jaw but somehow he miraculously grew a nice chin. All of my dad’s relatives seem to have lip incompetence which I also have. JFL a family of subhumans. I wish they had never reproduced.

Ngl when I see young males outside very few of them seem to have a pronounced chin

Brutal

Yes. I've always found "mouth breathing" primitive.

I used to cling to the mewing theory and refuse to believe my chin recession wax genetic since both of my parents have a decently projected chin. Checking my grandparents photos I came to realize that they have the same chinless lower third. My dad has the same roundish jaw but somehow he miraculously grew a nice chin. All of my dad’s relatives seem to have lip incompetence which I also have. JFL a family of subhumans. I wish they had never reproduced.
I got the recessed chin from my mother and grandmother. My two female cousins are recessed too (bc of same grandmother); One is married with a rich normie and the other one is in a relationship with a 7/10 6‘4 tall chad. :blackpill:
->Women are privileged!

One is married with a rich normie and the other one is in a relationship with a 7/10 6‘4 tall chad. :blackpill:
->Women are privileged!
Brutal but true. All my recessed female classmates have decent looking boyfriends.

genes dont just pass on from the parents it is passing since generations. and it is random and certain that at some point one will be born with the shit genes.
Yeah literally me
Tallfag high IQ normie dad, and everyone else has either blue or green eyes. Also nobody with a fucked up nose or teeth in my family.
Guess who coincidentally got none of the good traits:feelsclown:

I dont look at all like any of my family member, I found pics of my grandpa and I'm spitting image of him.

At the same time, being the only male in the household, I'm told buy my clueless femoid relatives to just "figure things out" as an autistic chinlet :feelshaha:
I think that's because they don't have any real advice to offer or they don't want to make themselves look bad by telling it as it is, women like drama but only if they can cackle about it in the shadows.

yeah like whores tell their husbands (both being white) that kid is black because 10 generations ago they had nigger in family :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

yeah but i agree

Man, it's always rough seeing this. The females will easily reproduce: my sisters can give my parents grandchildren at pretty much anytime they want to :feelsjuice: This will at least take some pressure off my back :feelsokman:

At the same time, being the only male in the household, I'm told buy my clueless femoid relatives to just "figure things out" as an autistic chinlet :feelshaha:

Genetic recombination is fucking brutal, how can a creature like me be born to a chad father :feelsUnreal:
they meant you to kill them by figuring things out :feelsthink:

Mewing is cope
Only the gym can help you to get rid of weight or baby face and then show your facial bones ( if you have the genetics for it ).

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back