Brutal 2-year-old and 3-year-old kids join Mensa High IQ Society

SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

For the end of sluts and their spread of STDs
★★★★
Joined
May 6, 2021
Posts
1,306
Online
10d 19h 18m

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UNMdZLXj6Y


Seriously, why are some people with such amazing brains while I had to lose the genetic lottery to have the IQ of a fucking snail?
The IQ tests i took places me at "normal", between 105 and 115 IQ, but I HIGHLY doubt these results. Why? Because I had no fucking idea what I was doing or looking at. I was completely lost at every IQ test I took, it was a psychological torture. These results are completely dubious and pose a serious question to my intelligence, which I have no doubt is very low, I just ask HOW LOW it actually is. There is no way someone with a normal IQ between 105 and 115 would be the type of person I turned out to be. Someone with the slightest intelligence and emotional intelligence would have completely turned the tables and be someone normal by now with a proper life.

Meanwhile, these 2/3-year-olds are born with extraordinary brains capable of the most amazing intelligence feats. I imagine what they will be doing in the future. They will be doing some important research in a subject, invent something that will change a whole field of study, something that will change the world. And here I am, with super low intelligence and emotional intelligence as well. I just... I didn't ask for this, you know? I would have their brains if I could, at least I would be doing something useful. I would certainly be doing something productive that would lead me somewhere nice in life. Where did I end up? Locked in my room for countless years, rotting, lost to mental illness and the incoherencies that came with them.

Why? Just why? Why did I have to be born with such a defective brain, undesirable body, personality and everything else while people like them will get to enjoy a life of deep understanding about subjects and with the right tool, their intelligence, to do something good for their lives or the world?
Why couldn't I be one of the intelligent people of the planet?
i struggle to understand the simplest subjects, was always lost at school, I find it extremely difficult to read and understand what people really mean with something. Meanwhile, these kids will be doing crazy complex math at age 5 or so.

I feel like dying right now. They were born genius, and I was born completely defective, with things I completely didn't ask for and have no control over.
This is not fair.

But I will be honest, I hope more kids like them are born and discovered, and get their intelligence stimuled, who knows what they can achieve with the right tools and guidance?
If kids are the future of the planet, may they have the right intelligence, because I certainly do not have it nor do I have anything to ever offer to this world apart from being a fucking joke. The only thing I was good for was serving as a laughing stock for as long as I have lived.
I just... would like to be "someone". I imagine if I had my name engraved somewhere in the history of some subject, for a research, a discovery, I don't know. Be remembered for something good, important. And I know I will end up being remembered as the failure of the family, the weird fucking joke that was never meant to be anything more than a loser.

If I was not so impaired by mental illness, at least I could be living an almost-normal life with a job at least. I guess that's not gonna happen. I can't even get into and understand the simplest fields of study. I was a born inept.
 
trying to ascend

trying to ascend

Youngcel KHHV
★★★★
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Posts
5,347
Online
144d 6h 47m
You are just average intelligence bro, it could be worse.

If you got 105-115 in multiple tests (supposing they are trustable), the chance of you having this IQ is very high
 
Broly

Broly

Sent To Destroy
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 6, 2021
Posts
6,748
Online
28d 11h 50m
its a foid so she'll end up being cum dumpster
 
Draestyn

Draestyn

KHHV
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 1, 2021
Posts
2,697
Online
8d 21h 15m
No toddler has this high IQ it’s pure retardfuel
 
SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

For the end of sluts and their spread of STDs
★★★★
Joined
May 6, 2021
Posts
1,306
Online
10d 19h 18m
trying to ascend said:
You are just average intelligence bro, it could be worse.

If you got 105-115 in multiple tests (supposing they are trustable), the chance of you having this IQ is very high
I don't know man, I did not even know what I was even looking at when taking the IQ tests. My head would literally hurt from trying to think and make sense out of the patterns. I knew what mentally LOST means when I was taking these multiple tests.
 
ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 30, 2019
Posts
18,905
Online
298d 12h 57m
Broly said:
its a foid so she'll end up being cum dumpster
This. Its kinda funny how you can easily tell what path a foid is going to go down,

She's going to fuck her first boyfriend by 14. She'll have fucked more than ten dudes by 20. And its a pigskin foid too, so i can already guarantee thats how its going to go down
 
Ika-Sama

Ika-Sama

Suffering from Brain Damage
★★★★
Joined
Sep 2, 2020
Posts
2,395
Online
64d 15h 38m
At least your'e not like me, I had multiple tests that stated that my I.Q is in the 75 - 80 range. I even started out in Special Ed.
 
SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

For the end of sluts and their spread of STDs
★★★★
Joined
May 6, 2021
Posts
1,306
Online
10d 19h 18m
Draestyn said:
No toddler has this high IQ it’s pure retardfuel
Nope it's not. Some people are born geniuses. Look at Terence Tao, the dude is the smartest person alive. His brain is simply extraordinary. He was speaking at just a few months old, and speaking multiple languages at age 2. Needless to say his math skills are out of this universe. He mastered SEVERAL fields of study and published countless peer-reviewed papers on the subjects. He has the brain of a god on a mortal plane of existence.
 
kanyepilled

kanyepilled

Pažarskis
Joined
Mar 13, 2021
Posts
1,547
Online
22d 37m
they actually mixed up our tests, i'm the 160+ iq one
 
trying to ascend

trying to ascend

Youngcel KHHV
★★★★
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Posts
5,347
Online
144d 6h 47m
Draestyn said:
No toddler has this high IQ it’s pure retardfuel
She has this high IQ compared to other toddlers, which indicates that, if he she receives proper education, she will remain with the same IQ throughout her life.

SlutLiberationFront said:
I don't know man, I did not even know what I was even looking at when taking the IQ tests. My head would literally hurt from trying to think and make sense out of the patterns. I knew what mentally LOST means when I was taking these multiple tests.
My head used to hurt a lot in the final questions, which are usually the hardest ones, but I got an IQ range between 115-120 in all tests I did, even though I get fucked up by my lack of motivation. I would trade some IQ points for more motivation, ngl.

So yeah, its normal have that feeling, not an indicator of low intelligence
 
Last edited:
SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

For the end of sluts and their spread of STDs
★★★★
Joined
May 6, 2021
Posts
1,306
Online
10d 19h 18m
Ika-Sama said:
At least your'e not like me, I had multiple tests that stated that my I.Q is in the 75 - 80 range. I even started out in Special Ed.
God fuck dammit man. I feel for you. That is very tragic.
I don't know dude, IQ is not really everything. Many people had low IQ but somehow had some unreal talent at something.
 
the virgin shepherd

the virgin shepherd

Neeting Sagecel
★★★★★
Joined
May 19, 2021
Posts
1,482
Online
10d 22h 34m
Don't be upset OP, most High IQ people literally contribute nothing to society and juat find ways to manipulate it so they can benefit. Take this high IQ boomer for example.

View: https://youtu.be/j-788Upky2Y


This Chris Langen has spent his entire life as a wage cuck and is now wasting his old age in the pursuit of finding and contacting God through a computer simulation. How retarded is that, nothing he "believes" he'll acomplish through his efforts can be considered objective or empirical.

He won't find God, instead he will create a complicated algorithm and that's it. He is like the higher IQ non-schizo Terry Davis.

This boomer has wasted his potential, if it were me I would have become the next Schopenhaur, the next huge philosopher of science.

If I had an IQ of at least 160 I would dedicate my life to writing poetry, philosophy, and studying a particular field of science like medicine or bioengineering. I would have worked to advance and innovate a field of science, not worked as a fucking doorman at a bar.

There are idiots who accomplished more than this guy.

I'll take the Mensa someday. I bet I'll get an average score like you OP.

I too wish I were born with an enlightened mind, our lives really are beyond our control. :feelsseriously:
This foid girl is going to IQ and life mog me, I bet she'll go into a social science too.
 
Last edited:
SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

For the end of sluts and their spread of STDs
★★★★
Joined
May 6, 2021
Posts
1,306
Online
10d 19h 18m
OwlGod said:
if you had a high iq what would you do? solve problems for society? lmao

,,I'm not top 1% I'm so defective, I should kill myself" lol at this thinking
I would be making a life out of a job, research.
Probably getting to enjoy a super high salary as data scientist or computer scientist in some instituition. They earn a fuckton of money and lead several fields of computational studies, which are very important in today's age where everything is basically revolving around electronics.
 
Ika-Sama

Ika-Sama

Suffering from Brain Damage
★★★★
Joined
Sep 2, 2020
Posts
2,395
Online
64d 15h 38m
SlutLiberationFront said:
God fuck dammit man. I feel for you. That is very tragic.
I don't know dude, IQ is not really everything. Many people had low IQ but somehow had some unreal talent at something.
I didn't learn multipication and division until 8th grade, it was that over for me.
 
Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
Joined
Mar 16, 2020
Posts
3,063
Online
109d 19h 28m
Einsteins PHD thesis was average/below average and he couldn't find any teaching positions at universities in Germany.
After a few years of failing to get a position, he got swiss sitizenship and worked at a patent office
 
RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
38,172
Online
59d 3h 36m
Don't post their pictures or videos, @Diocel will get a boner. :feelswhat:
 
Diocel

Diocel

A Soup for one, please.
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 5, 2019
Posts
49,847
Online
258d 12h 52m
RREEEEEEEEE said:
Don't post their pictures or videos, @Diocel will get a boner. :feelswhat:
:lul:
 
ULTRAMAN

ULTRAMAN

Officer
★★
Joined
Dec 24, 2020
Posts
630
Online
12d 10h 1m
Ika-Sama said:
At least your'e not like me, I had multiple tests that stated that my I.Q is in the 75 - 80 range. I even started out in Special Ed.

that's low even for incels with autism

 
Zensfy

Zensfy

Youngcel | 5'9"
★★
Joined
Feb 14, 2021
Posts
1,606
Online
18d 7h 55m
i took the online mensa iq test and got 117 which is above average
 
Longbowman

Longbowman

Johannes Factotum
Joined
Jun 11, 2021
Posts
40
Online
1d 57m
IQ is a fucking cope. A reason for us to look down upon the normies and pretend that we're better somehow. But reality is, if we're not using our intelligence for something meaningful, what's the purpose of it anyway? It just makes us feel worse for understanding reality and not being able to change it.
 
Nebuchadnezzar

Nebuchadnezzar

King of Babylon
-
Joined
Mar 11, 2021
Posts
801
Online
18d 49m
ThoughtfulCel said:
This. Its kinda funny how you can easily tell what path a foid is going to go down,

She's going to fuck her first boyfriend by 14. She'll have fucked more than ten dudes by 20. And its a pigskin foid too, so i can already guarantee thats how its going to go down
Pigskins are the most degenerate.
 
erenyeager

erenyeager

Destroy the world for inceldia
★★★★★
Joined
Jan 18, 2021
Posts
3,409
Online
21d 6h 35m
They aren't high iq for living. It's so high iq to just kill yourself. Because it's really nothing in the end
 
S

SuperPerfectCel

Veteran
★★★
Joined
May 2, 2018
Posts
1,263
Online
13d 21h 13m
"Kashe Quest may be a 2-year-old but her skills include naming all of the elements on the periodic table, identifying all 50 states by shape and location, learning Spanish and deciphering patterns, according to her parents."

SuicideFuel if the parents aren't lying.
 
Meus

Meus

Commander of NERV
★★★★★
Joined
Jan 13, 2021
Posts
1,967
Online
46d 5h 10m
So many easily impressionable smoothbrains here.

The girl may just have a good memory for all we know. Literally none of these high IQ people ever achieve anything interesting, or where is the high IQ president of the US or new Tesla/Newton?

They all end up drug addicted and miserable. IQ is a huge meme. It doesn't say they will make good life choices.
 
SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

For the end of sluts and their spread of STDs
★★★★
Joined
May 6, 2021
Posts
1,306
Online
10d 19h 18m
Meus said:
They all end up drug addicted and miserable. IQ is a huge meme. It doesn't say they will make good life choices.
But it does raise the possibility. Remember the billionaire mathematician? The dude is a plain genius and he made billions of dollars because he used his genius brain to crack the entire financial market in his favor.
Others just end up in physics or math research, quantum computing or other fields of science, mostly in research for advancements.
 
simply_over

simply_over

One day at a time.
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 16, 2021
Posts
427
Online
8d 22h 49m
I will never amount to anything as well. I'm only around 90 IQ so i dont believe its enough to ever accomplish something. Couple that with the fact that I'm depressed and have no energy/motivation and I will just be another average statistic in the world. I wish I was higher IQ / better genetic quality so I could be a philosopher or something like that. Maybe someone like Jordan Peterson. I love his lectures and find it all so interesting but I just dont have the mental power or energy to be like him. Its sad as fuck.
 
SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

For the end of sluts and their spread of STDs
★★★★
Joined
May 6, 2021
Posts
1,306
Online
10d 19h 18m
simply_over said:
I will never amount to anything as well. I'm only around 90 IQ so i dont believe its enough to ever accomplish something. Couple that with the fact that I'm depressed and have no energy/motivation and I will just be another average statistic in the world. I wish I was higher IQ / better genetic quality so I could be a philosopher or something like that. Maybe someone like Jordan Peterson. I love his lectures and find it all so interesting but I just dont have the mental power or energy to be like him. Its sad as fuck.
Feels fucking bad.
 
Izayacel

Izayacel

NATURALE HARMONIE "
★★★★★
Joined
May 5, 2018
Posts
6,925
Online
19d 3h 11m
ThoughtfulCel said:
This. Its kinda funny how you can easily tell what path a foid is going to go down,

She's going to fuck her first boyfriend by 14. She'll have fucked more than ten dudes by 20. And its a pigskin foid too, so i can already guarantee thats how its going to go down
 
SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

For the end of sluts and their spread of STDs
★★★★
Joined
May 6, 2021
Posts
1,306
Online
10d 19h 18m
ThoughtfulCel said:
This. Its kinda funny how you can easily tell what path a foid is going to go down,

She's going to fuck her first boyfriend by 14. She'll have fucked more than ten dudes by 20. And its a pigskin foid too, so i can already guarantee thats how its going to go down
"ten dudes by 20"
You are being just too generous.
They generally start at 11-12 and by 15 they have alrady fucked at least 25 people.
 
DeepSea

DeepSea

Recruit
★★★★
Joined
Jun 29, 2018
Posts
334
Online
59d 18h 1m
SlutLiberationFront said:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UNMdZLXj6Y

Meanwhile, these 2/3-year-olds are born with extraordinary brains capable of the most amazing intelligence feats. I imagine what they will be doing in the future. They will be doing some important research in a subject, invent something that will change a whole field of study, something that will change the world.

Yeah right. Marilyn vos Savant, supposedly the smartest woman on the planet, IQmogs this minifoid into oblivion. What does she do for a living? Writes a column for Parade magazine where she gets involved with drama. Useless whores, all of them.

Higher IQ women are muuuch worse than your average foid because they act a lot more pompous. They are even bigger whores due to them being even more hypergamous and better at using their sexual power ruthlessly and at shamelessly taking advantage of and manipulating well-meaning men. And they are just as shallow and arrogant as any foid, the only difference being that they're just better at memorizing things. Also, they tend to be 10 times crazier and more toxic, real nut jobs. High IQ or low IQ foids, same shit. A piece of inferior hardware made in 1999 compared with superior hardware made in 2019 is the same shit quality if you run 1985 defective software on both of them.

Research shows that high IQ women are just as likely to be against monogamy and sexual exclusivity as low IQ women are. They are also more likely to have abortions after unexpected pregnancies and still have the lowest fertility rate out of all groups.

The only useful purpose for girls like this is to serve as broodmares and fuckmaids for genius-tier men so that they can give birth to as many high IQ boys as possible over the course of their lifetimes. She should be married off as soon as possible to someone who is actually using his superior intelligence to better society, and she should get pregnant as soon as she hits puberty. Only then will she be able to say that she is having a positive influence on society.
 
SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

For the end of sluts and their spread of STDs
★★★★
Joined
May 6, 2021
Posts
1,306
Online
10d 19h 18m
DeepSea said:
Yeah right. Marilyn vos Savant, supposedly the smartest woman on the planet, IQmogs this minifoid into oblivion. What does she do for a living? Writes a column for Parade magazine where she gets involved with drama. Useless whores, all of them.

Higher IQ women are muuuch worse than your average foid because they act a lot more pompous. They are even bigger whores due to them being even more hypergamous and better at using their sexual power ruthlessly and at shamelessly taking advantage of and manipulating well-meaning men. And they are just as shallow and arrogant as any foid, the only difference being that they're just better at memorizing things. Also, they tend to be 10 times crazier and more toxic, real nut jobs. High IQ or low IQ foids, same shit. A piece of inferior hardware made in 1999 compared with superior hardware made in 2019 is the same shit quality if you run 1985 defective software on both of them.

Research shows that high IQ women are just as likely to be against monogamy and sexual exclusivity as low IQ women are. They are also more likely to have abortions after unexpected pregnancies and still have the lowest fertility rate out of all groups.

The only useful purpose for girls like this is to serve as broodmares and fuckmaids for genius-tier men so that they can give birth to as many high IQ boys as possible over the course of their lifetimes. She should be married off as soon as possible to someone who is actually using his superior intelligence to better society, and she should get pregnant as soon as she hits puberty. Only then will she be able to say that she is having a positive influence on society.
Infinitely based graycel.