Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story 2 weeks on NoFap again, 1.5 weeks of college

janoycresva

janoycresva

hey
-
I have never seen so many sexy femoids in my life until this past week. Every time I go outside or to the gym, I see at least 30 7+/10 femoids. Just now, I was in the dining hall and passed this blonde taller Stacy 3 times (she wasn’t even the hottest girl I’ve seen, just the hottest to me personally, something about her) in a row just to get a better look at her. Then she went up the stairs and I followed behind to look at her ass stretching the yoga pants (I think she saw me eventually, staring like an autist with my owl like eyes).

Also, today for ROTC morning PT, there was this new freshman girl introduced into our squad. When we have to spread out for stretches, we use our hands to sort of measure the distance between everyone around us. I was scattering back and forth to avoid touching hands with the femoid when measuring the distance. I would have definitely fucked her and licked her ass. I'd eat her hole even after a dump at this point and id pluck the blonde hairs from her armpits with my buck teeth. I just wanna feel some warmth baby, under a rainy roof. She wasn’t a Stacy but I don’t care for a Stacy, I figure any femoid aside from a land whale dressed in a thong around me would be hot as fuck and cause me to ejaculate within 10 seconds. The only other person to talk to me during PT was this lesbian who said “nice job kid” after a run, I’d fuck her too despite her lesbian hair cut. It was like something out of one of those movies where an older femoid takes a younger insecure man under he guidance (the nice job kid part) (like in that movie "almost famous").

I’ve also seen a lot of kids with acne here, more than I’ve ever seen in my life, some femoids with acne too. I’d definitely be more confident around a femoid with acne and I’d lick her pimples like a maniac if ever given the chance.

Nofap isn’t working though, still autistic, just more horny but not more delusional so as to have enough confidence to hit on girls. I’m even more of a foid repellent now, the lesbian femoid ran away from me after speaking to me for 15 seconds.

Last edited:
are you a mentalcel? why would you need confidence if you are already ugly?

week 4. Get on my level nigger