Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Whore fucked 122 guys in 3 weeks and made $250,000

P

Payer

Recruit
★★★

images

35a41110-f62d-11ee-9f17-4453eb1e766c

OnlyFans creator Bonnie Blue made a name for herself after her controversial admission on The Project last year, where she and two other creators admitted to filming X-rated content with Schoolies participants.

The 24-year-old content creator received a lot of backlash after admitting to "recruiting" men over the age of 18 on Schoolies, some of whom got in touch with the women to lose their virginity or gain more "experience".

After the Gold Coast stunt, Bonnie Blue flew to Cancun last month to film more spicy content with US college students during Spring Break, saying it was her mission to sleep with 100 Spring Breakers while on the X-rated trip and generate at least $200,000.

Upon returning to Australia last week, she revealed that she not only met her goal, but she surpassed it by having experienced 122 Spring Breakers and made at least $250,000 from her trip to Mexico.

Tutorial mode gender

She's still a victim because of all the sub-10s she had to fuck :lul:

She fucked guys she was attracted to

She's still a victim because she gon be judged by misogynistic society for her sexuality, whereas if a man would have done it he would have been celebrated :soy:

Tutorial mode gender

This is what's absolutely mind boggling.

She makes easy and fast money even Chad couldn't, but THAT'S STILL NOT ENOUGH.

She HAS to be the victim, too. She HAS to have the cake and eat it, too.

Stoned to death

Women empowerment :foidSoy:

Wet thread. A blond hair blue eyed Becky that has a body count in the hundreds and gets rich off men simping for her, just your average 2024 foid.

She's 24 and looks 44, being fucked 24/7 took its toll

weimar candidate of current year

The Sillyness Continues :feelsclown:

she is oppressed iam her oppressor

Why should I care about this? And why is this in ID?

She's 24 and looks 44, being fucked 24/7 took its toll

Edit: Mmmmmmmmmmmm I wonder;

:feelsstudy:
Sex keeps you looking younger Dr Weeks says this is partly because sex in women helps trigger the production of a human growth hormone that helps them keep their youthful looks. Sex also pumps oxygen around the body, boosting the circulation and the flow of nutrients to the skin.

Last edited:
She's still a victim because she gon be judged by misogynistic society for her sexuality, whereas if a man would have done it he would have been celebrated :soy:

Edit: Mmmmmmmmmmmm I wonder;

:feelsstudy:
Yeah, but they do many harmful things like not sleeping and getting drunk all the time, i noticed that Gen Z foids age like shit.

Damn that bitch is a bio-hazard with all the genetic material and diseases she must contain.

images

35a41110-f62d-11ee-9f17-4453eb1e766c

OnlyFans creator Bonnie Blue made a name for herself after her controversial admission on The Project last year, where she and two other creators admitted to filming X-rated content with Schoolies participants.

The 24-year-old content creator received a lot of backlash after admitting to "recruiting" men over the age of 18 on Schoolies, some of whom got in touch with the women to lose their virginity or gain more "experience".

After the Gold Coast stunt, Bonnie Blue flew to Cancun last month to film more spicy content with US college students during Spring Break, saying it was her mission to sleep with 100 Spring Breakers while on the X-rated trip and generate at least $200,000.

Upon returning to Australia last week, she revealed that she not only met her goal, but she surpassed it by having experienced 122 Spring Breakers and made at least $250,000 from her trip to Mexico.
God dam it I would pay $$$$ to fuck that rotten cunt!!!!!!!!!

DESTROY ALL SEXHAVERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Execution by Firing squad

I’m desperate and she’s my type :feelsrope: :reeeeee:
What's that? Fake, old, and with a schnoz so big it can give you shade under the sun?

What's that? Fake, old, and with a schnoz so big it can give you shade under the sun?
Blonde White girl :feelsohh:
Even though she is kind of old im desperate tru cel not like you virgin only faggots id pay 200$-300$ for her used diseas pussy

used pussy
You need to go to a third world village and buy a girl from her family, if you want unused pussy. Even then, you probably have to do a medical hymen check in case she happens to have that one uncle.

You need to go to a third world village and buy a girl from her family, if you want unused pussy. Even then, you probably have to do a medical hymen check in case she happens to have that one uncle.
risky Could get robbed and beheaded in many places also like you said village Chad got to her first also stupid whore will divorce grape you

risky Could get robbed and beheaded in many places also like you said village Chad got to her first also stupid whore will divorce grape you
You can probably walk over to some of the PMC offices in NYC and negotiate a contract for a small protection detail to defend you on your... let's just call it an expedition.

I mean, what's the point of being a richfag kike, if you can't even use your wealth to enjoy life and protect yourself and your and interests?

You can probably walk over to some of the PMC offices in NYC and negotiate a contract for a small protection detail to defend you on your... let's just call it an expedition.

I mean, what's the point of being a richfag kike, if you can't even use your wealth to enjoy life and protect yourself and your and interests?
You’re right I could but Where would I even go? I just accept used pussy hookers here in NYC :feelsrope:

Some cuck will end marring that.

Nowadays, women get Rewarded money for being promiscuous.
in History, stones being thrown at their head was their Reward

What a weak society....