Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory 1st world, 2nd world, 3rd world

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
I’m beginning to believe theres an underlying reason why countries are grouped into one of these 3 categories, mang

The so-called first world western countries are in a state of capitulation as we speak, mang. Its only a matter of time before we first worlders will be fleeing to the next world and so forth, like titanic passengers trying to survive, metaphorically, mang

3rd worlders should boycott the 1st world, END EXPLOITATION NOW

1st world : tranny and globohomo paradise and full on sexual revolution women being whores.

2nd world: acceptance of gays but not trans, some obediant women but mostly sluts.

3rd world: if you're rich, this is the best. No fags, no trannies, and your woman is your property

Imagine envying the first world today with all of its degeneracy. :lul::lul::lul:

Imagine envying the first world today with all of its degeneracy. :lul::lul::lul:
Latin america is even worse in that aspect, on top of being much poorer

1st world : tranny and globohomo paradise and full on sexual revolution women being whores.

2nd world: acceptance of gays but not trans, some obediant women but mostly sluts.

3rd world: if you're rich, this is the best. No fags, no trannies, and your woman is your property
I think trannies are more accepted globally than gays.

Based. But slaves don’t protest the hand that feeds them. They are shit hole who will have mass extermination if the 1st world didn’t feed them.

Based. But slaves don’t protest the hand that feeds them. They are shit hole who will have mass extermination if the 1st world didn’t feed them.
The biggest food producers are 3rd world countries and it's not like they can't produce their own machinery, the problem is that foreign competition destroys any chance of a national industry flourishing there

Trannies ARE fags tho, Chico

The biggest food producers are 3rd world countries and it's not like they can't produce their own machinery, the problem is that foreign competition destroys any chance of a national industry flourishing there
3rd world shit holes like in sand nigger land tried that many times, like Iran in the 1950s, but America just assassinates them.

Trannies ARE fags tho, Chico
What?

fucking cope. leaders of the 3rd world will do anything 1st worlders order them in exchange for monies.

people who belong to the 1st world are leading the 3rd world.

fucking cope. leaders of the 3rd world will do anything 1st worlders order them in exchange for monies.

people who belong to the 1st world are leading the 3rd world.
1st worlders are shitting their pants over China doing what they did to 3rd world countries for decades.

GO CHINA

1st worlders are shitting their pants over China doing what they did to 3rd world countries for decades.

GO CHINA
May the force be with china, mang. It can only benefit ricemen, like me, Chico

GO CHINA
true, but still the majority of chinese elite send their kids to 1st world for education.

Wake me up when current 1st worlders en masse start migrating to China and India, only then the tables are really turned. Until then, 3rd world is an eternal slave for 1st world in every aspect.

true, but still the majority of chinese elite send their kids to 1st world for education.

Wake me up when current 1st worlders en masse start migrating to China and India, only then the tables are really turned. Until then, 3rd world is an eternal slave for 1st world in every aspect.
They don't do that because 1st world universities are highly superior, but because it's extremely hard to get into the top universities of China.

A man can only dream

If u dont get how trannies and fags are of the same species, thats on ur dumbass, Chico
They’re not the same. One wants to fuck the same gender as themselves, while the other wants to be the other gender.

They’re not the same. One wants to fuck the same gender as themselves, while the other wants to be the other gender.
Theyre all under the same lgbtgqiaytjlh fag umbrella for a reason, mang

Theyre all under the same lgbtgqiaytjlh fag umbrella for a reason, mang
LGBTQ also includes asexuals. Is not having any sexual attraction the same being a fag?

Their new flag also has brown and black colours on it to represent ethnics. Are ethnics the same thing as fags?

LGBTQ is just a made up western cult.

Your country's status is determined on how many streetshitters there are.