Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill 1965 Blackpill: High School Femoids React To New Chad Teacher

Regenerator

Regenerator

It's Hip to be square
★★★★★

Fucking brutal femoids have always cared about looks. Now a days with soycial media, Online dating & simps inflating their egos it's just gotten 100% times worse. Also suicidefuel for Agecuck moralfags who act like underage femoids aren't attracted to older men:feelskek:
Wonder what this man's SMV would be today though. He' probably only be around a 6/10 at best. Same with The Beatles I'd say.

Last edited:
just imagine the look of disgust on their faces if it was one of us instead of chad

They already had television,cinema and journals back then,so chadification already began long ago.

Now imagine this but the girls have 24/7 access to TikTok prettyboys and thirst trap moggers. It won't make them Chad-chasing whores though obviously. :feelskek:

Fucking brutal femoids have always cared about looks.
Of course, it's just that back then they were essentially forced to marry their looksmatch if they wanted to survive. Instead nowadays in some parts of the West women are literally starting to outearn men, so they are free to chase all the Chads they want.

Anyway interesting find, pin-worthy imho

Last edited:
Does anyone here have a shotgun I can borrow? :feelsrope:

most foids nowadays are attracted to faggots

most foids nowadays are attracted to faggots
Women have probably always preferred androgynous prettyboys to masculine classic chads tbh. Men just didn't realize it yet.

Last edited:
Tbh nothing brutal in vid, we all know foids get pussy wet from older above5 men and accuse ugly men of rape the moment they have eyecontac

I guess but ive seen this atleast 10 times (in all social media) it has gotten viral months and months again
First time seeing this tbh

If you're ugly, you have no life.

It is deep inside human nature. I will never be attractive, nor I will never be desired

No surprise, females are hard wired to be like this.

It is deep inside human nature. I will never be attractive, nor I will never be desired
It's over.

No woman will ever desire us. Ugly people are incapable of being loved.

Now imagine this but the girls have 24/7 access to TikTok prettyboys and thirst trap moggers. It won't make them Chad-chasing whores though obviously. :feelskek:

I remember this
There's also an experiment with boys and a Stacy teacher
The general takeaway is that attractive people slay
Though, this was brutal as hell

this

I can't believe morons deny this