Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story 19 year old girl can't find a boyfriend in college

falloutpilled

falloutpilled

Technology exists. Hence I am a VRcel.
-

Translation:
[UWSL]Hi, I turn to you with a pretty serious subject. I go to college where I met a lot of other girls. Everyone has had boyfriends for years, and they are living together. I was here at the age of 19 and slowly I haven't had a relationship for 2 years and so far it hasn't lasted more than 1-2 months. My friends also have a lot to do. I just don't have it. I don't understand what's wrong with me? Or why don't I deserve it? boys used me in all my life and no one really needed me that way. I'm desperate. I am sure I will be left alone for my eternal life, and I am still crying here. How do I live a life alone? Especially since I always listen to others how well they get along, and I rot in myself. I don’t know if I should jump from the fourth floor now or endure this. I'm really fine. Please help me, what can I do to not stay alone?[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Opinions?[/UWSL]

the foid wanna do herself in cus she can't get a bf even tho shes had plenty? hope she does jump off.

if 2 years has brought her to the brink of suicide, what do you think 20 would do?

hhahhahahahha she wouldn't last a day in my shoes

Bitch cant find CHAD in college. Bitch will turn lesbian until she gets Chad. Typical

not news on dcard
they only WANT CHAD

Bitch try out an incel. I'll be your bf.

I bet this whore has a thousand guys in her dms and just too picky.

Hell for her is just beginning :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: , she wouldn't put up with anything in our shoes. :feelzez:

Why Are All these so called hot lonely girls not in Edmonton where I'm at ? Further proof that they just don't even exist.

Two years is too long to bear loneliness aparently. :cryfeels:

Two years is too long to bear loneliness aparently. :cryfeels:
Do you remember the post at the beginning of Covid-19, where the woman cried because she hasn't gotten any hugs for 2 months?
That was too funny to read.

Do you remember the post at the beginning of Covid-19, where the woman cried because she hasn't gotten any hugs for 2 months?
That was too funny to read.
There were tons of normies crying about because intimacy was harder to get and you needed to resort to tinder or something, a guy said something about getting no pussy for 5 months was a nightmare. Thanks that covid lifted or smh, really hard they have it those motherfuckers.

It's like a rich guy complaining to a homelessman they couldnt buy a new BMW and had to buy a used one.

There were tons of normies crying about because intimacy was harder to get and you needed to resort to tinder or something, a guy said something about getting no pussy for 5 months was a nightmare. Thanks that covid lifted or smh, really hard they have it those motherfuckers.

It's like a rich guy complaining to a homelessman they couldnt buy a new BMW and had to buy a used one.
Life must be hard for normans :feelshaha:

correction: she can't find the perfect boyfriend (prob top 5% of men) to date her. Not that she can't find a boyfriend at all. She's alone by choice.

It is fucking infuriating to me. How this bitch talks as if she is in the most serious situation in the world. Well fuck you. I hope you die in minecraft.

She should try being in our shoes L-M-A-O. Oh lord, 2 years? What a mental torture!! :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

I hope she jumps. Infuriating little cunt.

She doesn't know if she should jump from the fourth floor? Moron foid deserves the broken bones and pain (not death) that such a fall would bring.