Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

18 year old roastie sad because chadlite on FB rejected relationship with her

Inb4 someone says she is a Stacy kek

She is a solid 8 :feelsrope: But she actually seems to be the opposite of a roastie, since she rejected just having sex with the chadlite.

What an idiot.. giving up the place of work because of a guy hitting on you. I bet she's lying and when she goes to work she goes home with him and sucks him off. All women do is lie so I wouldn't be surprised if she says one thing and does another. She is just virtue signalling to all the betas "Feel bad for meeeeeeeeeee!" when she still riding the cock carousel. That's an 18 year old roastie? Her face looks like mid 20s haha. Hypergamy sure is wonderful for stupid thots.

Edit: oh, so that is why they use make up.. so their face doesn't look like liquified turds.

Edit 2: :feelshaha::feelskek::feelsgah::feelsautistic::feelsahh:"SO I JOINED TINDER":feelshaha::feelskek::feelsgah::feelsautistic::feelsahh: How am I not surprised.

Last edited:
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Chad gets to have the privilege to reject females like this while I sit over here and rot :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

STOP BEING SO ENTITLED YOU CREEP!! SWEATY YOURE NOT ENTITLED TO CHADS BODY!!!

Kill yourself.

What an idiot.. giving up the place of work because of a guy hitting on you. I bet she's lying and when she goes to work she goes home with him and sucks him off. All women do is lie so I wouldn't be surprised if she says one thing and does another. She is just virtue signalling to all the betas "Feel bad for meeeeeeeeeee!" when she still riding the cock carousel. That's an 18 year old roastie? Her face looks like mid 20s haha. Hypergamy sure is wonderful for stupid thots.

I thought that too. Until she said she was 18 i never would've guessed. I had her down as mid 20s. Her skin is bad for an 18 yr old.

You do not ask women directly to have sex with you , that triggers their ASD.

Even the most sluttiest girl will reject you if ask her directly . You have give them excuse (plausible deniablility) to have sex so that they can rationalize in their mind and justify their slutty behavior. They should never be made to feel responsible for anything.

Sex should just happen.

first 5 seconds made me want to go er

Reminder that femoid depression is caused by things like this. Life on tutorial mode.

I thought that too. Until she said she was 18 i never would've guessed. I had her down as mid 20s. Her skin is bad for an 18 yr old.
Is she British? British women are notoriously bad looking.
Also.. I've done some research.

Look how many subs she has with her last video where she's doing a different channel. Earlier this year.

Where the hell do these betas come from? Also doing nothing but eating and the "MUH LONELY" being used. :feelswhere:

Edit: since she is eating all the time I am guessing she is American.

Edit 2: her looksmatch roped or is here.

Edit 3: That face was giving me nightmares lads.

Last edited:
Is she British? British women are notoriously bad looking.
Also.. I've done some research.
View attachment 56091
Look how many subs she has with her last video where she's doing a different channel. Earlier this year.
View attachment 56093
Where the hell do these betas come from? Also doing nothing but eating and the "MUH LONELY" being used. :feelswhere:

Edit: since she is eating all the time I am guessing she is American.

Edit 2: her looksmatch roped or is here.
View attachment 56095

Jfl at that rounded maxilla and protruding mandible. Her looksmatch is hanging rn

You guys are coping too hard. She is good looking and did nothing particularly deplorable in the video. Contrary to general degeneracy, she rejected the ride on the cock carousel that Chad offered.

I'm so fucking lost , so she wants the guy , the guy wants to fuck her she probably wants to fuck him, so then she thinks he's just using her for sex THEN SHE FUCKING JOINS TINDR? like what the fuck , you've known that guy more than some random stranger, and you go to the hook up app this is truly why western foids are disgusting creatures chad lite knew what he was doing with the hitting and quiting.