Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

47 year old roastie goes ER on her 24 year old normie boyfriend

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Commander
★★★★

This is her:
0_natalie-bennett.jpg

This is him:
0_kasey-anderson.jpg

He mogs me to andromeda, he easily could have gotten with a prime stacey, but he thought it'd be a great idea to stick his dick in some used up old cumdumpster.
She also has a thousand cock stare and possibly mental issues from being passed around and used by chads in her prime years.
His dumb choice to date her just earn him a one way ticket to the NetherRealm.
Rot in piss.

Last edited:
Publisher Logo

We value your privacy​

We and our partners store and/or access information on a device, such as cookies and process personal data, such as unique identifiers and standard information sent by a device for personalised advertising and content, advertising and content measurement, audience research and services development. With your permission we and our partners may use precise geolocation data and identification through device scanning. You may click to consent to our and our 1378 partners’ processing as described above. Alternatively you may access more detailed information and change your preferences before consenting or to refuse consenting. Please note that some processing of your personal data may not require your consent, but you have a right to object to such processing. Your preferences will apply to this website only. You can change your preferences or withdraw your consent at any time by returning to this site and clicking the "Privacy" button at the bottom of the webpage.
ACCEPT

Personality detector failed again, that or she is lying

''she shamelessly branded her boyfriend a drug dealer and a violent abuser as she desperately tried to get away with his murder.''

Personality detector failed again, that or she is lying

''she shamelessly branded her boyfriend a drug dealer and a violent abuser as she desperately tried to get away with his murder.''
I've got a pretty crappy personality irl, I demand to know where my teen virgin stacies are.

Good, thats what you get for dealing with washed-up roasties

why was he dating a psychotic looking hag raven JFL

that bitch looks so scary like who in the right mind would wanna date that

23 year age gap :shock: