Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill 18 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Go On Jewpills

SandNiggerKANG

SandNiggerKANG

تعالى أدلعك
- sexual dysfunction your dick will stop working and you will have zero sex drive
- memory loss
- cognitive impairment
- sperm DNA will fuck up
- depersonalisation and derealisation
- ahedonia
- emotional blunting
- increased suicidal tendencies and thoughts
- mind blanking. No thoughts, imagination or visualisation
- gay repeating numbers that foids love so much, they will start appearing. It’s usually a sign of mind control
- loss of identity and personality. Will be a shadow of yourself.
- chemicals will be controlling your behaviour, but not you. You will act like you’re possessed. These Chems work in the gut. If they control your gut, they control your brain. jewpills are mind control.
- lower IQ
- less creativity
- no dreams
- numbed genitals
- digestive issues and weight gain
- hormone problems

The number one reason why you shouldn't take jewpills:

Women take them more than men do and you should never do anything that foids do

Last edited:
The number one reason why you shouldn't take jewpills:

Women take them more than men do and you should never anything what foids do
Chapter 5 verse 3 of the Blackpill bible

I've been on various kike pills for several years and have none of those issues. But I do agree if you can find something else to help you then do it instead

They made me more suicidal and i couldn't feel my dick i always dropped them after few weeks. And those kikes wanted you to take them for months or years fuck off. "You need to take them for 2 weeks for them to start working" yeah 2 weeks till they break irreparably your serotonin receptors and gut microbe. Die kike.

I always refused to take this shit and i'm proud of myself. It's too altering to not be suspicious imo. Still trying to improooove my life by sheer will power even if it's tough

Are they really that bad? I'm thinking of taking them to hopefully numb my emotions. I seldom feel happiness anyways so anhedonia seems like the better option compared to constant crippling depression and suicidal thoughts.

I've been on various kike pills for several years and have none of those issues. But I do agree if you can find something else to help you then do it instead
Every time you take one it’s a gamble I think you’re lucky

Every time you take one it’s a gamble I think you’re lucky
Not really, my life was the same shit before taking them, and its still the same shit now.

Would you say that it was a net positive to take those pills?

Are they really that bad? I'm thinking of taking them to hopefully numb my emotions. I seldom feel happiness anyways so anhedonia seems like the better option compared to constant crippling depression and suicidal thoughts.
There’s loads of horror stories online about them and i think it just messes up the brain more than it helps. I got possessed while I was on SSRIs they took over my gut and influenced my behaviour from there and then there were these fuckin weird third eye pulsations and gay repeating numbers. It’s a gamble and if you loose you can’t go back

- gay repeating numbers that foids love so much, they will start appearing. It’s usually a sign of mind control
First time i see this, looked it up on google and it's really a thing :dafuckfeels: as He would have said it this is very unsettling.

I always refused to take this shit and i'm proud of myself. It's too altering to not be suspicious imo. Still trying to improooove my life by sheer will power even if it's tough
Wise choice bro

First time i see this, looked it up on google and it's really a thing :dafuckfeels: as He would have said it this is very unsettling.
I willed my way out of the mind control. I literally had implanted thoughts. Something really fucked up. Had voices telling me to do all sorts of violent shit and weird shit. Fuck them

my parents check my mouth and force me to take it

They made me more suicidal and i couldn't feel my dick i always dropped them after few weeks. And those kikes wanted you to take them for months or years fuck off. "You need to take them for 2 weeks for them to start working" yeah 2 weeks till they break irreparably your serotonin receptors and gut microbe. Die kike.
Kekekek I had this one curry psychiatrist who had the nerve to “up my dose” like I was actually taking that sedating mind control poison in the first place JFL he was cross eyed as fuck he should be on this forum lol

Antidepressants (Prozac) induces a pseudo ego death where other entities can control your behaviour from your gut the serotonin stimulates the pineal gland third eye and uses that as the method of controlling your behaviour and thinking. That’s why you see all these gay repeating numbers. They’re like sigils to further solidify control over your mind. They can blank your mind whenever they want too. Fuck them, I willed myself out of it and fixed the dopamine Chem imbalance SSRIS induced

I willed my way out of the mind control. I literally had implanted thoughts. Something really fucked up. Had voices telling me to do all sorts of violent shit and weird shit. Fuck them
:feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: This can drive someone that's already vulnerable to the edge. I'm sure the medias lie about this cause i sometimes see these articles were someone had something like a drug induced psychosis before becoming violent, but they never clearly say what it was or just imply it was pot. Pot my ass

Last edited:
:feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: This can drive someone that's already vulnerable to the edge. I'm sure the medias lie about this cause i sometimes see these articles were someone had something like a drug induced psychosis before becoming violent, but they never clearly say what it was or just imply it was pot. Pot my ass
This is why psych meds are such a gamble bro I don’t want brocels to go through what I did
I know a friend who got psychosis and schizophrenia from jewpills

Last edited:

Foids really do  love those numbers :feelshaha: fucking psychos. Half of them are on jewpills nowadays, they usually look very weird and agitated when i see them on the street as soon as they're not whoring it out in the city center on a friday night. Fucking pitiful.
The scary fucking thing is that they’re saying all these angel number mind control BS is a GOOD THING like fucking nah. It’s gay asf. Foid behaviour and their psychopathy is a testament to all of this. If they like angel numbers, that further proves my point bro. And foids are on A LOT of fucking mind control psych meds. Their behaviour is controlled by other entities and it’s enabled through taking over their gut. The brain and gut are very fuckin connected. 95% of serotonin is produced in the gut. Psychedelics are ego destroying identity destroying and increases stupidity and suggestibility when done too much. Spirituality and all this new age BS is a hoax and an attempt at mind control MARK MY WORDS.

as seen in gut parasites and how they’re responsible for all this gay, lesbian LGBT nonsense, they want to spread this disease and they want new hosts. They take over the mind and behaviour of the hosts. There’s a whole conspiracy on that too. Involving Jews, foids and gays.

Meditation and “clearing the mind” just makes you go crazy psychotic and insane. See what happens to people in those dumbass spiritual meditation retreats they go psychotic

In short, spirituality and all this woo woo Bullshit that has gotten popular these days it’s all an elaborate attempt at mind control. Stay cautious mfs
The same people who are supposedly spiritual they still do all these sex crimes and get involved in all of these scandals. It’s all a scam and a hoax for gullible people.

Last edited:
Like antidepressants? The only shit I'll ever take are benzos and even then I use them every few days not all the time

my parents check my mouth and force me to take it
tell them to vax their asses 24 times a day to follow "health" guidelines of Bill "depopulate they goyims" Gates (they will die the next day)

They keep me alive.
understandable but if they make me a brain dead mind controlled zombie i would rather kms maybe it feels different for other people

understandable but if they make me a brain dead mind controlled zombie i would rather kms maybe it feels different for other people
I haven't really experienced any of these symptoms related to taking antidepressants. I've developed most of these symptoms myself via my own behaviour, though.

I haven't really experienced any of these symptoms related to taking antidepressants. I've developed most of these symptoms myself via my own behaviour, though.
If you take it for long enough inevitably you’ll maybe experience the shit I described. Some of this shit is also written on the labels you know

- no dreams
Are you sure that's true? The SSRI fluoxetine may increase your odds of remembering your dreams or nightmares. It also can increase how vivid your dreams are. The SSRIs paroxetine and fluvoxamine (Luvox) seemingly reduce the chances of remembering dreams, but increase the intensity of dreams.

Further studies show that SSRIs can be closely linked to patients experiencing disturbing dreams or vivid dreamscapes. According to Winter, this may be due to the fact that SSRIs can impact REM sleep by suppressing it until just before one wakes.

Are you sure that's true? The SSRI fluoxetine may increase your odds of remembering your dreams or nightmares. It also can increase how vivid your dreams are. The SSRIs paroxetine and fluvoxamine (Luvox) seemingly reduce the chances of remembering dreams, but increase the intensity of dreams.

Further studies show that SSRIs can be closely linked to patients experiencing disturbing dreams or vivid dreamscapes. According to Winter, this may be due to the fact that SSRIs can impact REM sleep by suppressing it until just before one wakes.
I remember when i quit fluoxetine cold turkey I had vivid dreams and once I woke up my entire field of vision was so fuckin psychedelic it was a massive kaleidoscope but after that my dreams have been weak asf and can barely remember any

I also had nightmares and woke up in sweats. That's cuz the increase in serotonin also increases cortisol or some shit

I remember when i quit fluoxetine cold turkey I had vivid dreams and once I woke up my entire field of vision was so fuckin psychedelic it was a massive kaleidoscope but after that my dreams have been weak asf and can barely remember any
I also had nightmares and woke up in sweats. That's cuz the increase in serotonin also increases cortisol or some shit
No mystery here. SSRI’s, as well as most antidepressants, increase REM latency and decrease REM sleep. While not all dreaming activity occurs during REM sleep, most does. Thus while taking a REM suppressing antidepressant (most commonly an SSRI), dreaming activity will be reduced. Conversely, a “REM rebound” effect of increased dreaming activity and REM sleep has been well reported both in the sleep medicine and psychiatric literature. As described in one of many references:

Most antidepressants, including tricyclics, selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRI), and monoamine oxidase inhibitors, reduce REM sleep duration. The abrupt withdrawal of SSRIs, is associated with reduced REM sleep latency and increased REM sleep duration that typically normalize after several days” (Journal of Clinical Sleep Medicine 2016;12(11):1567–1569.)

Thus, the vivid dreams are most likely caused by an SSRI withdrawal syndrome, in this case the relatively straightforward one of the brain “catching up” with the reduced amount of REM sleep, which also occurs in “natural “ REM sleep deprivation.

Hope that is helpful.

No mystery here. SSRI’s, as well as most antidepressants, increase REM latency and decrease REM sleep. While not all dreaming activity occurs during REM sleep, most does. Thus while taking a REM suppressing antidepressant (most commonly an SSRI), dreaming activity will be reduced. Conversely, a “REM rebound” effect of increased dreaming activity and REM sleep has been well reported both in the sleep medicine and psychiatric literature. As described in one of many references:

Most antidepressants, including tricyclics, selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRI), and monoamine oxidase inhibitors, reduce REM sleep duration. The abrupt withdrawal of SSRIs, is associated with reduced REM sleep latency and increased REM sleep duration that typically normalize after several days” (Journal of Clinical Sleep Medicine 2016;12(11):1567–1569.)

Thus, the vivid dreams are most likely caused by an SSRI withdrawal syndrome, in this case the relatively straightforward one of the brain “catching up” with the reduced amount of REM sleep, which also occurs in “natural “ REM sleep deprivation.

Hope that is helpful.
ssris fuck with melatonin and the pineal gland yeah it makes sense thank you brocel

I DONT WANT JEWPILLS

I WANT COCAINE
I WANT ECSTACY
I WANT HOOKERS IN AN INFINITY POOL

ssris fuck with melatonin and the pineal gland yeah it makes sense thank you brocel
it basically prevents deeper sleep thats why some niggas go insane and schizo its basically REM slleep deprivation in a pill

Last edited:
I'm sick of everything else. I don't feel like playing video games, watching movies, matching TV series, watching YouTube anymore. I just want to lay in bed, in a sedated state with painkillers and alcohol

If you take it for long enough inevitably you’ll maybe experience the shit I described. Some of this shit is also written on the labels you know
Every symptom known to man is written on the label of every drug, to cover the drug manufacturers legally. I don't think any of my symptoms are attributable to taking SSRIs. They're from isolation and doing brain-rot, low concentration activities for years, as well as getting older and fatter.

Every symptom known to man is written on the label of every drug
Nah lol I’m pretty sure sexual dysfunction isn’t written for something like paracetamol or codeine lol it’s relevant to the drug itself. In SSRIs, cognitive impairment and impaired judgement is written as a side effect even on the label it says you shouldn’t operate machinery or drive vehicles while on these SSRIs because some of them make you dopey asf like you’re high on alcohol.

SSRIs are like alcohol but without any of the buzz and with 20 different life ruining side effects

Also from personal experience SSRIs drain tf out of motivation and completely kills it. The influx of serotonin displaces dopamine and fucks it up. I had to purposely do a shit ton of dopamine stimulating exercises just to snap out of the brain rot state SSRIs put me in. Like drinking more caffeine energy drinks and drinking tea and coffee + cold showers + gym. SSRIs lower dopamine I think thats obvious lol

Amotivational syndrome. It also fucks with the frontal lobes and puts them in some sort of juvenile undeveloped state. That’s why people act so out of character while on SSRIs. They’re not acting like them they’re acting like they under the influence and the drug is controlling their behaviour.

SSRIs I think lessen activation of parts of the brain and people LITERALLY act brain dead. Hence SSRI zombies lol

Anecdotally I was young asf when I was out on SSRIs and I remember having so much cognitive ability, memory and emotions before being chemically lobotomised lol. I was only put on SSRIs cause I attempted rope while young and Jew psychiatrists gave me jewpill bluepills which fucked up my life even more.

first reason: money