Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel 17yo upper-tier normie cousin complaining about "depression'

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
He claims to be "depressed" just because he had a fight with his father today because he didn't want to go to school.

>is above average in looks (would rate 5.5/10, light hair in Brazil is a huge bonus, good style also, 5'11 at 17 not bad)
>has had sex and relationships with like dozens of times with some really good-looking foids at 17
>has had a fucking primed aged decent looking 14yo JB fucking RIMMING his ass recently
>his father has always been present on his life, is very well-off and buys him everything he wants

JFL. Even if you claim depression is something wrong in the brain and nothing can cure it, he would have roped YEARS ago if he were in my place as an old ugly bald loser who never had unpaid sex and whose father has always been absent. I'm dealing with so much more bullshit and hanging on, in fact I don't plan on ever roping, cucks and foids will have to deal with me till the bitter end.

It's not depression what he had, he's just feeling down. In depression, people have problems getting out of bed, eating or cleaning after themselves; they don't post on twitter, they just lie there and look at the ceiling, because they can't muster enough strength to do anything else.

You should feed him estrogen and make him a girl.

It's not depression what he had, he's just feeling down. In depression, people have problems getting out of bed, eating or cleaning after themselves; they don't post on twitter, they just lie there and look at the ceiling, because they can't muster enough strength to do anything else.
Doesn't apply to femoids, tbh tbh. They're depressed all the day on socials.

THIS

You're filthy mysagyenist then. I said they are depressed! They need somebody to love them! Poor beings...
The funny thing is, they can make themselves depressed if they go on that line of thought for long enough. When that happens, it's both sad and hilarious.

Depression is a real thing, it's just that people bullshit and use this term for personal gain.
It's like every retard claims to have PTSD without being diagnosed.
He's not clinically depressed, just having a bad time.
If some one tells you he suffers with a psychiatric condition ask for psychiatric diagnosis.

Depression is a meaningless buzzword now. Every normie feeling slightly down because they missed the party last night claims depression

People all have mental illness in 2018 apparently. It's pretty much all self diagnosed as well. I wish this trend was around in high school.

My entire day revolves around doing damage control for my BDD. I wish all this all problems are valid mentality would die. I do all these stupid exercises to calm down my suicidal thoughts. I sleep over half every other day after eventually just collapsing from my insomnia. I have to sleep in my clothes for tomorrow usually just to get moving. I don't get a pat on the back from my non-existent parents for stopping cutting for an entire year. I get to take sleep medicine. Go to therapy until I fucking die, and be in an endless state of experiencing psychogenic pain so grave I physically have a hard time walking.

While a normie posts on Reddit they have body dysmorphia, so they have a minuscule eating disorder that they GOT OVER. People with very real issues suffer from this hugbox mentality, and it's absolutely fucking disgusting. While I freak out to the point of having to talk myself down from seeing a hideous creature in a shadow covered reflection on the edge of any surface they cry because they don't look good when they accidentally open the face camera. Being an intentionally lazy, unkempt piece of shit means you have a legitimate mental illness in 2018.

He claims to be "depressed" just because he had a fight with his father today because he didn't want to go to school.

>is above average in looks (would rate 5.5/10, light hair in Brazil is a huge bonus, good style also, 5'11 at 17 not bad)
>has had sex and relationships with like dozens of times with some really good-looking foids at 17
>has had a fucking primed aged decent looking 14yo JB fucking RIMMING his ass recently
>his father has always been present on his life, is very well-off and buys him everything he wants

JFL. Even if you claim depression is something wrong in the brain and nothing can cure it, he would have roped YEARS ago if he were in my place as an old ugly bald loser who never had unpaid sex and whose father has always been absent. I'm dealing with so much more bullshit and hanging on, in fact I don't plan on ever roping, cucks and foids will have to deal with me till the bitter end.
Yeah but did you even ask what's wrong with him? Maybe he actually has something to be sad about.

Family is a big deal no matter how good your life is otherwise

How is a high tier normie getting all this action?
He extremely low inhib, NT, has a big social circle and is popular on it and has quite low standards tbh. He does get some good-looking foids here and there but most are in the 4-5 range.
Yeah but did you even ask what's wrong with him? Maybe he actually has something to be sad about.
He just says he feels like nothing more makes sense or makes him happy.
Family is a big deal no matter how good your life is otherwise
Agreed, I love my little cousin anyway.

bitches complain

You should feed him estrogen and make him a girl.
Might as well. He already thinks like a girl.

Depressed over nothing.

No+one+has+ever+said+that_3c1365_6633012.jpg